Ateveno, Toa of Fluorine

Chro

Hey all! Another MOC today. This time it's Ateveno, Toa of Fluorine. Due to issues with keeping his element in check, and the fact that fluorine is the most reactive element, Ateveno wears immensely strong armor. He wields a heavy Electronegative Sword and two sets of double-barrel guns that fire bursts of fluorine gas, which can have numerous effects, anywhere from combustion to oxidation. Ateveno's Kanohi Sanok aids his aim with his weapons and elemental attacks. 00_atevenoposter.jpg ^ CLICK TO GO TO GALLERY ^ Bit of an older MOC, made back in April. I know he's a bit strange in terms of proportions and stuff, but I still like him enough to post him, so I might as well. ;)If you want to see more recent (better) MOCs from me, feel free to check out some of my other recent MOCs (including Locnor, the Toa Kanau, and Dakatar). Feedback for Ateveno is appreciated! :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

wow that is amazing i love the color scheme and also the sword you made for him. clever use of meltdown pieces especially the one's you used on the shin areas.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 2 weeks later...

He will have some major parts in the story. But the rest will be mostly minor.

Like I said, use him if you'd like, but please remember to credit him to me. ;)

Also, just wondering- what is this story? An epic or something that you're writing?

but their spirits

The story is about Bionicle. It takes place in Spherus Magna before the Shattering. I have also tried making this into a book series, by me writing it. So far it's slow.

Mainly it's about a group of toa who are fighting a war against an evil for over 1,000 years now. They can't seem to end it no matter how many battles they won. Also they have the aid of matoran and agori tribes that they befriended.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

The story is about Bionicle. It takes place in Spherus Magna before the Shattering. I have also tried making this into a book series, by me writing it. So far it's slow.

Mainly it's about a group of toa who are fighting a war against an evil for over 1,000 years now. They can't seem to end it no matter how many battles they won. Also they have the aid of matoran and agori tribes that they befriended.

Well, this is fanon, so I won't hit it too hard. But just so you know, there were no Matoran or Toa in existence before the Shattering, and if they were they'd all be inside Mata Nui (although he hadn't been built yet). :lol:

Still sounds interesting, though. :)

but their spirits

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great overall! Alot of custom body parts. I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the seemingly pointless buildup of parts on his shins. My favorite part would have to be the inclusion of those variouse trans yellow/green parts.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Thanks Garnira.

I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the seemingly pointless buildup of parts on his shins.

Well, not pointless- the legs looked really bare, and I had a very over-armored appearance in mind, so I stuck the Meltdown parts on there. You're right, though, that could've been done better.

but their spirits