Dwanny

Just a quick sketch I made, thought I'd give it a whirl. :3

Deep linked, because, you know.

And yes, i know, the legs seem strangely unshaded, and that is entirely the fault of my scanner.

That thing will be my death yet.

In truth, the legs were shaded more lightly, and the scanner failed to pick it up.

Ah well.

The mask was by far the most fun to draw.

Comments? Criticism? Both are highly appreciated.

-Dwanny

This is incredibly awesome. The shading is quite nice, although I do feel that the legs do look a little odd with minimal shading. The pose he is in is very dynamic and awesome, and the way you drew him is quite nice as well. I love how you drew that hands and torso. I think my favorite part about this drawing though, would have to be the mask. You just drew it beautifully, full of expression and detail. There really isn't much you can improve on in my opinion, except maybe shading. Otherwise, it looks flawless. Great Job!

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

This is incredibly awesome. The shading is quite nice, although I do feel that the legs do look a little odd with minimal shading. The pose he is in is very dynamic and awesome, and the way you drew him is quite nice as well. I love how you drew that hands and torso. I think my favorite part about this drawing though, would have to be the mask. You just drew it beautifully, full of expression and detail. There really isn't much you can improve on in my opinion, except maybe shading. Otherwise, it looks flawless. Great Job!

~Soran

Yes, the shading is a bit strange around the legs; i blame my scanner. It fails to pick up any lighter lines below a certain point. I am currently saving up for a new one, might post a picture of it with better shading then.

And yes, i was a bit sloppy on the rest of the body; i guess i couldn't be bothered. :P It is a quick sketch, after all.

Edited by Dwanny

Seriously I love how you managed to draw Kongu's mask so perfectly and the hands! They're drawn so well. Granted there's some problems with foreshortening, but they're super believable.

Shading is good, though I'm really noticing all the pencil strokes when I'm super zoomed in (Chrome...)

The only other nitpicking I really have is the lower torso, it doesn't seem to be symmetrical and I find myself catching that as I follow the torso down.

Great action pose, has a lot of energy, really great piece.

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."