What Bionicle Is On Your Desk?

Wazdakka

Unless there's an invisible set that I didn't know about (or that I bought it, for that matter), I'd have to say that there is not a single BIONICLE on my desk at the moment.

(I do, however have a Galaxy Squad mech defending my art desk at the moment. :3)

- :b: :i: :m_o: :c: :r: :y:

:I

I don't have any on the desk on which the computer I am using is on, but I have all the Toa mata, Pohatu and Onua Nuva, Tohunga Nuparu and Kongu, Panrahk, Turaga Matau, Levahk, Parahk Kal, almost all of Lerahk, and my (pitiful) self MOC, all displayed in my room. And the green Nui Rama. I probably spelled something wrong in that list, but whatever. Most of my Bionicles are in pieces in random boxes.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

Love my new Furno XL.

As for the rotating sets on the shelves in my room, currently Lhikan is surfing off of some textbooks into a godzilla coinbank, and Hewkii Inika is about to chop the leg off of the Mistika Takanuva titan.

And a fire bohrok is curled up into a cute little ball on my nightstand.

Edited by Rumpofsteelskin

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see...*goes and checks*...okay, here's what I've got at the moment:Vakama MetruNuju MetruToa IruiniVezokVezonNuhrii(with Takua's mask, because there's no Takua Metruan)A custom AvtoranAn epic MOC, which I may or may not post in a week or so.A bunch of random parts...I'm sure you can tell my dresser's quite crowded.:)

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Currently I actually don't have any, besides a really old MOC of Velox I made a while ago. All my other Bionicle sets are in boxes, though I used to have on display a modified Antroz, Berix, a Bohrok-Va, Turaga Vakama, a Bohrok, and various others that I'd switch out.

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

onua mata. he holds my snacks while I "study".

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy that this topic has taken off and interestingly spun to what is being displayed in the room. Thus, I feel it is only fitting to update according to the times. In my room, I have displayed:

Pyrox

2 Fikous

Toa Mahri Nuparu

All Toa Mata (all missing gears, but with Onua switched out for a Hero Factory/Bionicle 2.0 MoC of him)

Makuta (2003) looms over the Toa Mata

The Toa Nuva (2008) dominate the shelf below their Mata forms, except for Toa Nuva Mistika Gali. I always thought she was too burly and ugly.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

The ones I keep on my desk are the ones most precious to me. I have Lewa Mata, my first ever Bionicle set, next to my desk lamp, and the Nuparu that came with the Boxor sitting on top of my monitor (Nuparu's my favourite character).

Will be writing stories shortly-Watch this space.

Here's my blog, where you can listen to me read bad fanfics.