The Venom

Oh look, it's Spider Man.How awesome.That was a great comic. Looking forward to seeing where this goes; Spidey being the focus for a few comics sounds like a cool idea. I wonder what that light is...Looking forward to the next comic, good sir.-Mesonak
Oh good, Spiderman is actually getting some purposeful screen time.He always got screen time, but it was always...More comical than serious.I wonder where this new road of the storyline will take us.
Thanks guys. I definitely wanted to give Spidey a biggerrole for the rest of the series right now for reasons you stated, Chath.I think I could do much more with his character. He deserves it.
Be careful Spidey.It could be small knives.
I loved that part so much.
What an interesting way of getting his old remastered suit back. Sprite looks nice, 'cept for the eyes... They could be kinda rounder I guess =PAlso, where are those backgrounds from? They looks interesting. Either way, looks great and I look forward to the next one!sig.png
Thanks! I redesigned him the best I could to represent his new costume in the new movie.Doing that in RZ of course has some complications, but yeah.The backgrounds are partially my work, and partially ripped from an old SNES video game.I'll be citing everything when I finish the series.So I've decided on a schedule for new comics. I will update at least twice a week: Tuesdays and Fridays.I may or may not update more than twice a week time to time for special/random occasions. XPSo since today is Friday...Comic 252: Traffic JamEnjoy!-V- Edited by The Venom

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Huh. Good comic, as usual. Spidey's a hilarious dude of dudes.I wonder who those mysterious people are. And I lol'd when that one guy called Spidey a lunatic. Very nice.Keep up the good work, yo. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

The new Spider-Man sprite is awesome, and I'm glad he's back to his usual witty self.You'd think the officers would be faced by a man in a red and blue unitard, but then again, this is New York.
38 of babylon's finest versus one guy...

Thanks for years of fun, BZP. You made me happy as a child.
Wanna know how FC2 was gonna end/FC3 was gonna play out? Check my deviantART and my Brickshelf.

Gah, stinking Deadpool...Great comic. Love the direction this is going in. That is a really cool idea with Tohu giving comic makers power, BTW. It could set up a real sweet plot for a villian and the like. Although, who here agrees that Deadpool is either gonna team up with them, or kill them all? =PGreat per usual, Ven.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Quite enjoyed that comic. I still am not entirely sure who these people are, but then again, I haven't read all of your series yet. I plan on, before V.3 ends, reading (and reviewing) all of your comics you've made thus far. Not too in-depth, obviously, cause that'd take forever, but I at least want to be completely caught up on your history of comics before you end your run....Anyways.I found the mysterious strangers' dialogue interesting. Interesting exposition on Tohu's powers in the comic land and how they affect its residents (not sure if you've covered that before). Deadpool's appearance was awesome; he's a professional at everything he does. Had some lol-worthy dialogue as well.Great comic and such good sir.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

@Eljay: Yup, it's very important that this was established. It becomes significant later on in the series. Thanks!@Meso: Thanks! In this portion of the season, I'm trying to make the comics in a way that you don't exactly have to worry about back-tracking if you're just starting to follow the series by giving brief explanations here and there. This starts with Comic 250, in which you're featured.@Bio: Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint.@Kahi: Lol, yup. In my version of the comic land, Hapori Tohu shares his power with all of the comic makers in order for them to run their studios. As I mentioned above, this becomes very significant later on. And oh god. I'm never giving Deadpool a symbiote. XPAlright, well with BZP being down yesterday, I couldn't properly update the topic.But obviously, now I can! With a new comic.Comic 254: Business SucksStick around for the next comic coming soon!For now, Enjoy!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

I enjoyed that comic greatly. Deadpool getting stuck with webbing was hilarious.Nice dialogue in this comic; Deadpool and Spidey's interactions seem like prime material for comedy. And the repeated phrase issued by the mystery group was quite humorous. Looking forward to the next one, per usual. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Thanks guys! And of course, I have a new comic today.Comic 255: Now It's Serious BusinessEnjoy!-V-

You know, the last time Spider-Man and Deadpool had a showdown in the comics, it was a battle of wit and yomomma jokes culminating in the "Yomommageddon".Now that I think about it, though, that sort of writing would suit you perfectly.

@Chath: You could say that. XP@Kahi: Lol, I really need to take a look at that comic sometime.I haven't been reading too many comic books lately... @_@ Strange.Time for the next comic!Comic 256: A Short-Lived BattleEnjoy!-V-

Last two comics were pretty hilarious; Eljay and Company hiding in the randomly open building was funny, as were the interactions between Deadpool and Spidey, as always. I cracked up when Deadpool got stuck in the trash can, and at Spidey's hasty getaway shortly after. Deadpool's plight closing out the latest comic was a nice touch.Great work.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Thanks, guys!Some changes will be made very soon regarding updates to V.3.I'll be posting details on that sometime later.For now, here's the next comic!Comic 257: Staying Out of Sight-V-

That was a nice comic. Glad to see that the focus is back on the symbiotes at least for now. Not that Spidey and Deadpool aren't interesting in their own right, but you know. More screentime for Ven and Company is nice. I wonder what's going on with Ven and his silence. Interested in seeing the follow up to this comic. From what I hear, it's gonna be great.Good work.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

@Chath: Young people are crazy, man. And lol.@Meso: Of course I had to go back to the symbiotes at some point soon.And yeah, the next few comics will actually set this series forward in a more interesting direction.The show hasn't even started yet.Now for a surprise! A new comic today!Comic 258: Bare TeethEnjoy!-V-

Good comic. That was a nice conversation between Hybrid and Massacre. I liked the line about how he could talk to Spidey if he wanted a talk. The ending was pretty hilarious as well.Seems like interesting things are ahead; glad to hear that's the case. Looking forward to it.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

These last few comics have been a great form of plot progression. Personally, I'd like to team back up with the symbiotes with Lasher so I can be cool again ( :( ), but I'll protect the ragtag team we have :P Kidding of course. Either way, I'm glad to see we're getting back to the main crew. I wonder what they'll do next, though. And I'm sure the little green one should figure out how to turn invisible soon.Keep it up, and really eager to see where this is going!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Meso: Yup, one thing I'd love to work on is character development.I'm trying my best to keep that up without the characters being overshadowed by the plot.@Eljay: Sooner than you think! Camoflauge is a natural ability of symbiotes.I never shed too much light on that before, or other symbiote abilities, so I atleast want to do that for the rest of the comics.And lol, you and your team are going to play a pretty decent role for the rest of this season.@Chath: Something else I also didn't really shed light on, actually! Hybrid can be said to be Massacre's biological uncle. The symbiotes that form Hybrid are siblings with Dona, so of course, I have to play with that fact. I'll be working on the symbiote origins much better when I get back to work on the Reimagined Comics.Now, another new comic is here!Comic 259: May the Test BeginSo the comics have been updated pretty irregularly this week.This is because I was gone for the past weekend, but I still wanted to update.And I also wanted to announce that I'll be changing the schedule of new comics.V.3 will now be updated three times a week, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.Enjoy the new comic!-V-

Edited by The Venom

But Ven. Camouflaugeability isn't a word. Why you no use proper words.Comic looks great as usual, love the background (as you already know) :DThough I still find the text hard to read at certain parts, it's usually fine but then when there are longer sentences, like in the first panel, the words seem really close together.

untitled-4.png

I tried to save him, I really did...... Now let Lasher try ;-;Comic was awesome! With a title like that, I almost expected Aunt May or someone to show up. I know, crazy, but still.Hope to see more so- Recalculating. Recalculating. Recalculating.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

@Var: They're two separate words. >=[Glad you liked the comic! As for the text... Hm. That's weird.I figured this would've been fixed already since I actually increased the size of the text I'm using. Curse you, text editor.@Eljay: Lol, Aunt may. And thanks!Here's the next comic to follow up to the new schedule!Comic 260: A Grand MeetingEnjoy!-V-

Comic 259 was a nice comic; I lol'd quite a lot at the GPS part. That was great.Comic 260 was a great continuation; Spidey and Deadpool's timely arrival was epic, and the ensuing conflict looks like it's going to be quite promising for action scenes and overall drama. I :o 'd when Eljay started turning into Lasher; what a showdown this is turning out to be. The trash can remark was also great.And the new schedule is a good idea IMO.Great work yo.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Gosh darn I haven't been on bzp in forever...I love that 'recalculating' gag in that second to last comic. I hate GPS devices so much. XDD And that last comic was awesome. Great job on the effects! You already know that I love what you do, big bro, and I'm still impressed with how much you've done and how far you've gotten working with the character roster you put together way back when... Keep it up as long as you can! I really want to see what you have planned for the ending!And BTW, you should put up the code for that banner you have there in your signature so some members can use it and "spread the word of Venom" across the forum. :P-Acer (Because everyone has a sign-off now, I guess)

"... What is gold can never stay."

Thanks guys! Glad you like the comics!@Acer: Zomg you actually posted in my comics. Thank you very much, small bro.I'm keeping the comics going for as long as I can, and you're going to love the ending.As for my banner, I will be putting up a code for it on the first post shortly.But first, a new comic!Comic 261: Oh No...-V-

It's been quite a while since I've read one of these V.3 comics, and from what I see they've become even better than what they were then.Graphics improved and it seems the story has progressed quite a bit since I've last read.I'm going to have to start reading these again...

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.