The Venom

Thanks guys. Sorry for the lack of a new comic yesterday! Life has it's toll on me.Here's the next comic!Comic 262: Sewer RatsHaha, I think this one turned out great!Enjoy!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

That comic was great. The sewer rat part was hilarious.I also liked the part where Ven got smacked. :PAnd here come the symbiotes to save Massacre. Should be interesting, to say the least. Hopefully they're going to get to take part in some action.Great work, yo.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Thanks, everyone. No updates yet, I'm having a pretty busy week.I'll definitely have three new comics done by the weekend, though. Bear with me!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Alright, as I said, here's a new comic!Comic 263: So Begins The BrawlThe next two will be up shortly!I have a bit of work to do... Whew.-V-

Yeah, that was quite a great comic. I've already told you in the past how impressive your graphical effects are, but yeah, that comic was a good example of that fact.I lol'd at Deadpool's line near the end.Also, ono Zippy's power is worn out. How unfortunate.BTB~-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

@Terra: Thanks! It's actually pretty simple to do when you use the right tools and have the right types of brushes.All I have to say is... Mess around with whatever tools you have in your spare time, whether they're in GIMP or Photoshop. That's how I learned a lot of my "techniques".Alright, here's another new comic to make up for the lack of updates this week!Comic 264: The Big Smackdown!Who do those eyes belong to at the end?*speculate* *speculate*Find out in the next comic! :P-V-

Edited by The Venom

Ya Carnage fosho.That was a good comic, and such. The part where Lasher got owned was... pretty hilarious. And also kind of sad. :PGoing back to the original point, that was quite a good cliffhanger ending. Seems like the battle's heading towards a conclusion.Can't wait to see what happens next.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Comic 265: A Night of MadnessAnd here it is.Let's bring on the death and despair.-V-

Well then; bring on the death and despair, indeed.That certainly was interesting. What awesome timing. Carnage seems to be in control of the situation at the moment. Or, at least until the other symbiotes show up to save the day and such.Comic was quite awesome, as usual.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

@JoeBeez: Glad to hear I've inspired you! Can't wait to see what you bring to the comics forum. ;)Thanks guys! Yeah, Carnage is going to have a lot more of an interesting role in the next couple of comics.Sorry for the lack of comics in the past week. I've been busy as heck, and I've had no time to really work on V.3.This might be a recurring thing, so the comic schedule may be broken for the time being.But I do have a new comic today!Comic 266: Plans Slowly UnfoldEnjoy!-V-

Edited by The Venom

Ah yes, this comic name sounds a lot like a reference to your MakutaFest ad. :PIt was a good comic to further the plot, however I thought Spidey's text was hard to read and Carnage's "I second that." didn't fit a little bit. Can't wait to see more in the crunching time you have.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Thanks Invi! I figured I didn't get Spidey's text done too well. The comic was slightly rushed, afterall... :/Sorry again for the lack of new comics, everyone.With my attendance to college coming next week and everything else going on in my life to this day, things have been pretty heavy on my shoulders. I've been stuck on time tables lately, and I've generally been losing motivation on making comics at the moment.I will still try to make comics whenever it is possible for me,and I'm still set on the goal of finishing V.3 by the end of the year.But at this rate, it doesn't look like I'll be sticking to the schedule I set up for 3 comics a week.More comics should come along sometime soon, though.Thanks for sticking with me for so long, everyone, my readers and whoever actually follows.-V-

Edited by The Venom

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...