before the teal and purple

toa electro

HOWDY! its me posting something on bzp and all i can say that its pretty epic!So I'm writing a new story about the SLIZER/THROWBOTS series so ignore the bad grammar.the year is 2012the planet is earthbefore all the monsters and mechanoids, was us,humans. Everything was you know earthy and humany.that is untill a "metoer" crashed to earth in trevor thunders backyard!to make things short, the meteor was an electric disk.Young trev trying to make sense of it goes to the neighborhood artifact dealer (micheal sinister) they find out that similar things have landed is the past (turns out theese disks did not have powers but viruses that take control of animate and inamiate objects).after a few adventures, Trev get a mysterious call from Micheal, and he needs to get his friend out of a quarantined area effected by the virus, they manage to sneak in fight some infected zombiods! but then micheal gets captured! by the F.B.I they question him! He escapes! but before he leaves he steals some info from their computors and discovers a terrible secret!this is just a synopsis of the series. i would very much appreciate ideas

so tell me what you think of that summary!-Electro

...Wow.

I'm really enjoying this idea! You've got a really interesting premise there. You should make this a full story; I'd definitely follow it with rapt attention.

Michael Sinister is sure one professional guy.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Electro, sorry to tell you, but the short stories section isn't for randomly talking about making a story, it's for posting that story. I think it's been mentioned that something like this might be better in your signature. (Unless of course this is going to be the topic where the story is posted, I guess.)It also might be better suited for an epic instead of a short story, as it seems you intend for there to be multiple sections or chapters.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits