LEGO Legends of Chima Sets Discussion

Aanchir

Lagravis' new armor is actually shared by a bunch of other minifigs. Cragger and Razcal have it in silver. Gorzan (and maybe another gorilla?) have it in brown.

That's good to know. Now to just make the armors in gunmetal gray

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

In any case, Legends of Chima might take the cake for most new molds in a single theme. Ever. Lego went quite crazy with the molds in this one.

Remember Bionicle? Nearly 100% new molds for that theme.

Oh, yeah, you've got a point there. Well, maybe for the system themes, anyway. :P Actually, they went nuts with the Friends line as well, but perhaps not quite so much as Chima. Ninjago too, I suppose, but again not as much as Chima methinks. That's nice for us, though.

And hey, where are the bears and rhinos? We've got surprise skunk 'figs (and the gorillas) but no rhinos or bears? Either there are more sets we've yet to see, (as if there aren't a million of 'em here as it is) or they left out those two tribes. We shall see. I was disappointed to see no rhino 'figs in the pictures here.

They haven't been released yet. We don't know if they ever will be, but if they do, not this year.

Well, I probably won't be getting many Chima sets anyway, if at all.

So did anyone celebrate the Baltimore Ravens' victory with the involvement of LoC raven 'figs in any way? :P

From the Chima Wiki's social networks and my blog:

Ooh... Nice!

Edited by Takuaka: Toa of Time

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

The Raven and Wolf ultrabuilds are pretty cool. As said above, Lion Chi Temple is the only normal set worth a dime.
Lies and slander. Eglor's Twin Bike looks really really good. And the Combat Lair has so many minifigures (especially Windra, who is so cool).I'm really not that fond of the Lion CHI Temple, to be honest. It has no exclusive minifigures that may justify a purchase (where's mai crunket) and the build of the lion head is rather underwhelming. Since it's probably going to go for over a hundred bucks, I'm probably going to steer clear of it and go for the Royal Roost instead. (Assuming one will even be able to find it and Skunk Attack. I fear the scalpers)

Lagravis' new armor is actually shared by a bunch of other minifigs. Cragger and Razcal have it in silver. Gorzan (and maybe another gorilla?) have it in brown.

That's good to know. Now to just make the armors in gunmetal gray

Yeah, we need gunmetal armor asap. Though honestly, I would have preferred them to just stick with the first type of armor. I'm already not in love with the original because of how it obscures the chest printing--this new one looks a lot less appealing and it covers the printing completely. Definitely not a fan. It's a shame, since apparently only the second type of armor comes in brown and Gorzan is my favorite of the 'good' characters. Sigh.

AXKP5KC.png

Birdmen really, that's weird, but w/e. I miss the good old days when legos where awesome :P.

What "good old days" exactly are you referring to? Because Lego has been awesome for as long as I can remember, and I don't recall it ever stopping being awesome. In fact, Chima and Ninjago are so appealing to me because of the sheer quantity of "awesome".

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Birdmen really, that's weird, but w/e. I miss the good old days when legos where awesome :P.

What "good old days" exactly are you referring to? Because Lego has been awesome for as long as I can remember, and I don't recall it ever stopping being awesome. In fact, Chima and Ninjago are so appealing to me because of the sheer quantity of "awesome".

Good old days:

IMG_2895.JPG

Some things never change

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Good old days:

IMG_2895.JPG

Some things never change

I knew Chima was Fabuland with weapons! :P

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Man, I sure miss the days of sheep 'figs. :P Those were the golden years.

Why don't they have sheep in Chima?

I don't know, but we already have 11 known tribes now with beavers...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.