Favorite Slizers/throwbots Poll

Erebus

Favorite Slizer/Throwbot  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First wave was a tossup between Fire and Judge. I loved Judge for the overall theme (plus that name) and his wings, but I picked Fire because that body type and the flame thingy's were too cool.Favorite second wave one was Millennium, hands down (although I slightly preferred the Western version of his name =P); dual models, each with storyline relevance, and darn fancy models at that. Easy win.Favorite combiner would either be Dynamo or Ultra-Rex; I liked the general dinosaur feel of Ultra-Rex, so I went with him.

Edited by Dorek

I chose Amazon for the first choice, why did I miss out on those great colors? I remember when I first encountered him and the other original Slizers, back in the BZPower epic entitled Slizers on Mata-Nui. Yeah, I completely missed out on the Slizers when they were in stories. Don't think that I don't regret it.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

My favorite from the first wave has always been Jet, though every single one of them follows at a close second. :P I've always liked Spark the most out of all of the mutants, which is kind of odd seeing as he is the most generic of the wave, and probably the most generic Slizer of them all. I've never attempted building the combiners, but I went with Robotops.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I I remember when I first encountered him and the other original Slizers, back in the BZPower epic entitled Slizers on Mata-Nui.

Heh, that was mine. I still need to finish it... Well, I was a big fan of all the original Slizers, but I'll probably go with Torch, although Turbo is a close second. I never really got into the second wave, but Sparks looks the most interesting of the bunch (purple, anyway). And I'd probably go for the classic Robotops combiner. :music:

• 2 weeks later...

First wave: It was a difficult choice between Judge/Jet, Energy/Electro, and Jungle/Amazon, but in the end I chose Judge because helicopter wings are awesome, and for his role in the 'plot'. Energy has awesome colors and the wing function is cool, and Amazon also has nice colours, on top of looking awesome. Millennia is just plain bad***, whether you interperet him (her?) as hero or villain.And Hiker Mike needs more screentime. (he needs any screentime!)

Edited by Judge Jet

The world gradually fell silent, the last few shots echoing into nothingness. There was little left now but ruins, and the eight. They witnessed the whimpering death of their world, and regretfully claimed dominion over all the sorry Remnants...

Well, Scuba was always my favourite back in the day (with Amazon a close second), though Ski is very close to my heart now because he was a birthday gift from someone very dear to me. He's the only one I keep on display in my apartment.Millennia was my favourite from the final wave, especially in bike mode. Robotops is probably the best combiner, quality-wise, but I love the name "Hiker Mike" to death.Man Throwbots are awesome. I'd take a Throwbots reboot over a Bionicle reboot any day.

bring back "an cool dude"