Sets Moving On Their Own

T3CHn0-LAz0oRZ

have you ever had strange experiences with bionicles, hero factory, Lego Bricks, etc. moving on their own?well, once i was posing stormer 3.0 hanging on a branch outside, and i turn around to get the camera, stormer falls, and lands on his feet 0_Oanyway, share stories related to the topic here!

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

Back in 2006, I woke up one morning and found my Kongu Inika laying on the floor in a flying pose, the weird thing was, he was on a shelf, surrounded by other figures the night before. EDIT: added more text

Edited by DOTM Shockwave

[size=4][color=#FF0000][color=#000000]Formerly known as ROTF Devastator[/color][/color][/size]
Kittiez sigpet made by Mr Nebby
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/vakama18/Stuff/shockwave_sig.jpg[/img][img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nrdy/Kittiez/W1/tabby.png[/img]

Sometimes, on Friday the 13th, when the planets are aligned, and theres a blue moon, all of my 2006 sets start gathering in small groups and square dance. Other than that little happening, not many significant things have happened :\

doom4revalt.png

Yes... there was a Jaller Calix I was customizing, and I was going from my computer to my workbench in the other room... straight shot, right? Didn't go anywhere else. Didn't do nothin' else. That was, oh, four years ago? It vanished. Haven't found it since. Have completely cleaned the one room twice and remodeled the other room. Never saw it again. No idea how that happened, just glad it wasn't a customer mask. - Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They're fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck. No, I haven't. I once had a Rhotuka vanish into thin air, though. Same thing happened with Bulk's wrist blade, actually.I blame the cracks in reality. Blasted Silence.

Oh mine move all the time, I don't dare disturb their work. Sometimes they talk to me, tell me to do horrible things to innocent people, I don't dare disobey. jk but seriously, nothing like that happens to me much. If it does though I can usually find a rational explanation for it.

\/ The user below me is dumb a neat guy. \/

First of all, correction: Bionicle is a noun refering to a story, life cycle, and branch of the LEGO group, there is no "s". And as for my experiences, I once saw my Takadox (in April, 2007) turn his glowing head to look at me at night. And my MOCs seem to change direction slightly overnight. How do I know? Stop motion. I left the MOCs and camera in the same spot, and when I turned it on in the morning, I found that they had moved and slightly (but noticably) shifted the angles of their limbs. One of them even had it's mask off...

LlqByyh.png

I was posing my Zaktan, a couple Inika, and a couple other BIONICLE, and then I left my room for a couple of minutes. No one else was near my room. I came back ten minutes later to find my Jaller's arm hanging from Zaktan's blade. I asked my sister if she touched them, but she was never up there. She was with my Mom the whole time, so she couldn't have possibly touched them.

67685335.jpg             

Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They're fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.Good luck. No, I haven't. I once had a Rhotuka vanish into thin air, though. Same thing happened with Bulk's wrist blade, actually.I blame the cracks in reality.Blasted Silence.

First off, lol. Second, not really. Sometimes my sets fall etc. but other than that....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I wrote in the Old Forums that about 9-10 Years ago,I had a Toa Metru (The Toa of Stone,Forgot his name),One day,My mom found him under a Car,Out side of our building,All damaged and Melted and Scrached. I have most of the parts of him today. But the Wierd thing is,There is like no way he fell from the Window,Becaus he would have fallen into the Graden the People in the Lower Floors have,But he fell in the Parking lot sone.

Edited by Toa Doublebee

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They're fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink.Good luck. No, I haven't. I once had a Rhotuka vanish into thin air, though. Same thing happened with Bulk's wrist blade, actually.I blame the cracks in reality.Blasted Silence.

Yeah, all my Makuta congregate in the corner of my room with their hands over their masks :P Well, Lohkar, one of my MOCs, falls off my desk about twice a day, but that's about it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Aside from losing pieces because I usually misplace them, no.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Well, bodies at rest typically stay at rest (unless acted upon by an external force, obviously), so beyond the movement from, say, gravity or people, I've got to say no. Now, my sets occasionally scream at me due to a curse I placed on them--but there's no movement involved. ~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

well, once i was posing stormer 3.0 hanging on a branch outside, and i turn around to get the camera, stormer falls, and lands on his feet 0_O

I had roughly the same thing happen with Onewa Hordika a few years back. Left him standing on a table, and just as I came back into the room, he fell off, landed on his feet - and even seemed to bend his knees to cushion his fall. I know it was just gravity acting on him as he landed, but it still looked like such a natural movement that it caught me by surprise at the time.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

This happened when I was a new member. My original Makuta Dralcax MOC (not a self MOC, my username at the time was krakua91 and I changed my name to my MOC name much later), and a Visorak I had rebuilt with different colors and a GITD spinner, were both posed on the top shelf of a bookcase at the head of my bed. I woke up with the Visorak jammed between the bed and the wall, the Rhotuka on my pillow, and Dralcax in a slightly different pose. I know the Visorak had simply fallen off and knocked Dralcax's leg, but it looked like they had gotten into a fight overnight.

aouROFb.png

Guest DarkShadow

Recently I was making a stop motion that used Gresh stars, and he wouldn't stand. I got really mad at one point and said(almost a shout): "My god, can't you just stop being difficult for 5 minutes!?" Then in his current position he stood up, and didn't fall over again for about 5-6 minutes. O_O

I posed Hahli Mahri and Takadox on a shelf once. I left my room and when I ret-urned, they were on the floor, Hahli with her claw in the air and Takadox flat on his face. Not anything para-normal though, just the wind and weak lime green joints.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Wormholes, wormholes everywhere. Anyway, Once, a while back(i think in 04 or 05)me and my friend were playing with my sets outside, and we could've sworn they were moving whenever we weren't looking at them, creepy stuff man. and more recently, maybe a year ago, i was on the computer downstairs with a MOC beside me, and it suddenly fell off the desk, this has happened sometimes when i hit the desk with my leg, but this time i didn't, and i don't think my dog could have hit it, cause the desk was completely still. ~ELM~

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg