Sets Moving On Their Own

T3CHn0-LAz0oRZ

Well, once I had one of my MOCs leaning against my Thornatus with his elbow on it like he was chatting with the pilot. When I woke up next morning, he had apparently slipped down the vehicle and it made him look like he was sleeping against it. XD

VOTE BAHRAG!

Tahu: "Who exactly are you?"

Preston: "I'm Preston Stormer. I'm the leader of a specialized robot force tasked with defending the universe. I came because I received a distress call from here."

Tahu: "That's all well and good, but we don't need some robot to take care of us!"

Mata Nui: "..."

My Current MOCs: -Kervahnka-, -Gatling Gun-, -Jetbug 2.0-

Credit to ~ProtoSmith~ for the avatar.

Back in 2006, I woke up one morning and found my Kongu Inika laying on the floor in a flying pose, the weird thing was, he was on a shelf, surrounded by other figures the night before.EDIT: added more text

The others threw him off! Most people don't like air Toas anymore. :(I got a few creepy stories from my new house. The house is very small so I had to keep the vast majority of my BIONICLEs in the garage, which is separated from the house. Sometimes, when I'm not in there overnight, they get out and party all day. When I go in there, they quickly clean up and get back to their original places.Just yesterday, I brought Piruk and Kohrok in and put them on the dining room table and went to the bathroom. When I came out, Kohrok was in a ball on the floor and Piruk was wiping his hands.And Berix did it again.

mindeth the cobwebs

I got murdered by my Skrall set once, got stabbed with the sword. Luckily I survived.Seriously though, the only thing that I can't understand is that I once shot the wall with a Thornax Launcher, I stared at the TV for a second and the Thornax wasn't there anymore.... Weird.

Do not trust corrupted memories.

got a new one, not bionicle related though:i had just got the rattlecopter, and i put it on my dresser, next to the wall.when i woke up, the propellers were spinning very slowly.i think i know what happened.tama, my custom toa of air, was on a shelf above my dresser.when i was repositioning her the following night, i realized that her air blades had moved.

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

If I ever find the MOC who was, when I went to bed the other night, sitting smack dab in the center of my desk, I'll let you know.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

• 2 weeks later...

well, i just had waspix's...uhh...the 4 arm connecter thingie in my hand. i put it on the floor, reach for it, and it's not there.i give up on the MOC, and go to the kitchen to get some milk. guess what i stepped on?i think one of my cats did it :P

so...this is...my sig...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

Oh, nothing. Unless you count getting shot in the back with a Gorast's Nynrah Ghostblaster, turned into a Shadow Human by Mutran's tridax Pod, (no, it just fell off), or waking up to find a Kanohi Kraahkan on my face and Mazeka and Vultraz switching masks. Oh and that time when ALL my toa inka and piraka and umbra activated their LEDs

Edited by ToaofIron

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Well, once I was reorganizing my shelf of Bionicle, I decided to put them in little factions, so on one side of the shelf, I put all evil people, on the other I put good guys, and another I put vehicles, and rahi and such. Anyway, I had to use the restroom, and when I came back, I saw all my evil makuta holding hands and singing numa numa. Next thing I know they're dancing a happy jig and... Oh wait, that was a dream.I was posing my Kanohi Miru once, 'cause I draw bionicles (Like a Boss), and I put it on my desk, and next thing I know it disappeared. Havent found it since and its really annoying...~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

One scary 2006 night where I awoke to Thok falling on my face. Scared the heck out of me, that's for sure. Piruk also did this at one point, but missed and hit the floor with a sickening crunch. Both were because of faulty poses, but the scared kid inside me says they wanted my face for evil things.I've also awoken to all my Inika staring at me, but that was my own doing.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

My Nuparu inika disapeared mysteriously. I've found a few bits and pieces of him, almost like someone kidnapped him and chopped him up into little pieces. Mysterious.

If you are missing his leg armor, I found it in my middle school( I live in alabama).

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I fell asleep one night while staring at my Nuhvok Gahlok-Kal. It was in ball-form and hanging from the top of the canister. when I woke up, everything was in the exact same position, except the Nuvhok Gahlok-Kal was gone. Me being three at the time had thought because I had removed the rubber band it had gone to the island of misfit toys. I stil have not found it, and have moved rooms three times since the disapearance.

Edited by Robo-Urist

well,if you count minifigs,one day i was mesdsing with my plo koon minifig,and for some strange reason,i decided to play catch with the tree.i threw plo at the christmas tree(it was around christmas)and he grabbed onto the side of a branch.normally,i would definetely deem this a coincidence,but he landed on the side of a branch,hands held high,as if he were clinging on for dear life.although,rubber Lego Bricks are kinda sticky...

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

actually just yesterday i gadunka set's right arm actually moved all the way down to the floor. and mind you i had his arm leveled with his shoulder. so ya weird

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

oh, and also, just earlier today, i put pohatu phantoka on my dresser, rotors in the air, in an 'about to take off' pose. so, i go to get some leftover lasagna, and when i come back, his rotors were outstretched in front of him, he had moved back about 4 or 5 inches, and half of my minifigs were on the floor.then again, my energetic kitten was in there, but that still doesn't explain the rotors...

so...this is...my sig...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

• 10 months later...

My Toa loganto Moc was sitting on my shelf... half way across my room.

wake up on the floor. middle of the night. no covers. see loganto all tucked in my bed with my three comfortors. toss 'em off my bed. go to sleep. same thing happens an hour later. except his brain piece was red instead of blue. im freaked out. sleep on the couch. wake up with loganto staring right at me from the kitchen floor. I try to rip off his head, my throat is in pain. try his arm, shoulder hurts. Flipped. Out. I started crying in my bedroom corner. this was seventeen days ago. ever scence, I refuse to go to bed. loganto still is watches me from my shelf as I bzp to pass the time.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~