Sets Moving On Their Own

T3CHn0-LAz0oRZ

This one night, I rebuilt the New Lewa Nuva and Tanma. Well, I left them disconnected, but guess what. The next night, they're connected, and my Makuta Phantoka had moved closer, weapons read.

If you have no life outside of the Internet, copy/paste this into your sig.

When I was younger I fell asleep when I got home sick from school. I awoke to find all my bionicles climbing all over my room. It was a prank my Dad played on me but it confused me for a few seconds. When you are feverish and half awake it is pretty freaky to see all your bionicles in random places.Occasionally objects in my room disappear and re-appear under the bed. I still don't know how that happens. Perhaps a black hole?

I have a massive collection that sits on my selves collecting dust. I never touch them, haven't in years, but I swear my '02 Toa Nuva shift position all the time.

Recently I was making a stop motion that used Gresh stars, and he wouldn't stand. I got really mad at one point and said(almost a shout): "My god, can't you just stop being difficult for 5 minutes!?" Then in his current position he stood up, and didn't fall over again for about 5-6 minutes. O_O

Stuff like this happens to me all the time, although usually with computers and video games.

I swear I see faces in the constellations formed by the GITD parts in my collection in my room.

I must agree with this dude.

Occasionally objects in my room disappear and re-appear under the bed. I still don't know how that happens. Perhaps a black hole?

The under the bed thing happens to me. I leave anything on my floor near my bed, and the next day, it is slightly closer. Until my bed consumes it.Or I pick it up.

I had an Onua Mata, and then, one day, about a year ago, he just disappeared. Thing is, in June, I found the green bit that stuck on to the back of his head. You know, that bit that never comes off, no matter how hard you try? It was kinda creepy.And I had an MOC, named Pirok the Va-Matoran, a Mctoran with a red body, grey feet and an orange Pakari. One day, the Pakari just disappeared. I loved him so much, that I named my BZP and BMP accounts after him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

• 2 weeks later...

Unless one of the sets falling because I posed it wrong counts, then yes. :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

in 2007 I went to the movies and brought my brand new Kalmah and Ehlek with me. I left them both in the car, but when I got back a few hours later Kalmah had disappeared. Ehlek was still there, as was kalmah's squid launcher, but no sign of the squid dude anywhere. I was very sad. Had to buy another one (but it came with a spare tentacle)

:P

xinlo-small.gif

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

It used to happen in my old old house which I think was haunted, but I've since moved twice. In the last 2 years <_<Yeah, I've had them somehow look like they're fighting, or once... there was something that looked like a topic I shouldn't mention on BZP. It envolved... Hewkii Inika and Maku. And my sister never played MNOLG, so that's out of the question. Some other things have happened that I don't really remember.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night in 2006, to see all six Toa Inika staring directly at me. As a 8 year old kid at the time, I was scared out of my mind, though looking back, it seems rather funny.Also, I swear I saw Avak turn his head and look at me. Freaky.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Forgot to mention this, but as I was putting my sets on my once-new shelves a few years ago, I mentioned that Teridax was kind of short. I put him down on the shelf next to my door as I said that, so he was facing me. As I walked out, it's waist turned and followed me perfectly, as if he was staring at me in anger for calling him short.

Back before I gave my bionicles to my cousin for christmas about a year ago, I didn't really have any paranormal experiences with my sets. They would move their arms and or legs down, but that was mainly because of cracked pieces and what not.

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing Bionicle yet,but my Star Destroyer tries to fall on me from the shelves above my headboard.Maybe it's because I never got around to fully rebuilding it. :smash: Darth Vader hates me.

But if anyone were present who could hear the thoughts of the great spirit as they echo within the mask, they would hear one thing repeated over and over again: "I will return."

I LOST THE GAME

AND NOW YOU DID.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TahuOmega

Nah, I don't think ghosts gonna be making plastic toys move....... Especially when most of em are in a shed locked up. Otherwise, imma call the exorcist in no time lol.

Edited by TahuOmega

Okay, just this morning all but one of my glow in the dark Visorak fell from my shelf and landed on their feet.The one that didn't was already in the rough area that the others landed in.

But if anyone were present who could hear the thoughts of the great spirit as they echo within the mask, they would hear one thing repeated over and over again: "I will return."

I LOST THE GAME

AND NOW YOU DID.

I think I remember once Icarax falling off a shelf and hitting Botar on the head, which caused a landslide of sets to fall down. It was pretty weird, given I hadn't touched Icarax in weeks and he seemed to go straight for the massive combiner he killed in the story. How odd.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

I think I remember once Icarax falling off a shelf and hitting Botar on the head, which caused a landslide of sets to fall down. It was pretty weird, given I hadn't touched Icarax in weeks and he seemed to go straight for the massive combiner he killed in the story. How odd.

o.OFunny thing JUST happened... I could've sworn my Toa Nuva were just standing straight up, posing... When I come back after eating dinner, I see my Shadow Toa MOC fighting with Tahu, with the others minus their kanohi and weapons. Strange...

It's been a short while since I immersed myself back into the world of Bionicle... particularly BZPower. I was surprised to find I couldn't post there. So I raged, then I found...

THE NEW BZPOWER BOARDS?! OMG WAT.

Yes, I was surprised. Miss BBCode, but... this is a nice change. Gonna miss the old forums, even though I NEVER posted on them.

In other news: Darth Revan FTW, Mario is da bomb, Pokemon rocks, Jurassic Park is awesome, Angry Birds is glorious, Bionicle... Is inexplicably awesomely, gloriously, da rocking bomb. FTW.

That's all I have to say.

"You're not dead?!" *"falls" off shelf, mauls Botar, collateral damage ensues* XDUnfortunately, my sets are not this amusing.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes, when I play with MOCs, I pose them. I never looked away, and BAM!, one of them lowered their arm.Another time, I put Berix on a shelf at my old house, surrounded by bigger guys. I go to the bathroom, and Berix stood on the Foosball table nearby, triumphantly holding a green Hau up in the sky. A self-MOC who wore the mask lay defeated on the floor. I punished Berix by dismembering him and put his victim back on the shelf. I checked for bridges. None were there. He could have captured the self-MOC and grabbed onto a Foosball pole and vanquished him on the table.

mindeth the cobwebs

well i must say that the only time i had a bionicle move on it's own was when i had a toa jaller mahri set with the hahhnah crab. well when i went to sleep they were on a shelf side by side. but when i woke up jaller was in the same place but the hahhnah crab was about foot and a half away from jaller with the cordak blaster facing upwards.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

There was this time once when I had one of my bohrok inside its canister. It was in the sleeping position, and the top was tight on. But when my back was turned, it fell on one side, the top came off, and the bohrok rolled right across the floor. This was weird because normally, it's quite difficult to make a bohrok roll far at all.

Sometimes, when I play with MOCs, I pose them. I never looked away, and BAM!, one of them lowered their arm.Another time, I put Berix on a shelf at my old house, surrounded by bigger guys. I go to the bathroom, and Berix stood on the Foosball table nearby, triumphantly holding a green Hau up in the sky. A self-MOC who wore the mask lay defeated on the floor. I punished Berix by dismembering him and put his victim back on the shelf. I checked for bridges. None were there. He could have captured the self-MOC and grabbed onto a Foosball pole and vanquished him on the table.

i have a theory about what happened here.berix grabbed onto the MOC, who fell off the shelf, and grabbed the foosball table to stop himself from falling. berix, in the process, grabbed his hau and jumped to the top of the table, the MOC had fallen.cue you coming in and seeing what had happened.

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

i have a theory about what happened here.berix grabbed onto the MOC, who fell off the shelf, and grabbed the foosball table to stop himself from falling. berix, in the process, grabbed his hau and jumped to the top of the table, the MOC had fallen.cue you coming in and seeing what had happened.
i'll say that was pretty funny. things like that could be made into a story. imagine if there was a situation with bionicle like toy story or that movie small soldiers, that would be interesting

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i'll say that was pretty funny. things like that could be made into a story. imagine if there was a situation with bionicle like toy story or that movie small soldiers, that would be interesting
thanks! that'[d be a great movie.unfortunately, i don't have the time or patience or not wanting to throw sets on the ground if they don't pose right to make a movie like that :(

so...this is...my sig...

i'll put some stuff here soon...

don't really know why i'm typing this...

i'm so pathetic...

it's bulk 3.0 time!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/bulk3.0.swf

props to Xidash for the sig, got it from the epig sigpet shop!

I recently got a series of Warcraft novels. I was reading one one day, with my Bionicle shelves right above me. I look up, and notice my Krika set had fallen, and was now looking down at the book, appearing to read it!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

ok guys i had this litterly just happen to me this morning. I awoke to see my pridak had his arms wide open. mind you i have him in his swimming pose on a stand so it would be very hard for it to move.here is a reference to what it looked like before. now imagine the arms being all the way to the front. that is what i woke up to so yeah kinda of weird.1326181610m_DISPLAY.jpg

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Sometimes, on Friday the 13th, when the planets are aligned, and theres a blue moon, all of my 2006 sets start gathering in small groups and square dance.Other than that little happening, not many significant things have happened :

0.0IT HAPPENED TO YOU TOO?!?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm let me think for a minute.... OH! one time out of anger i threw a bionicle that i had made odd part was when i threw him he broke apart i found the parts to rebuild him after a bit but the odd thing was i could not find his arm i looked every were but nothing. then a few days later after i had turned that thing into spare parts for other things i find his arm in one of my big tubes that slide open but when i threw him the tube was closed. thinking about it i think it had landed in a pile of Lego Bricks and when i was picking it up i think i just didn't notice it and it got set in there. another odd thing i had a really good beam that was tight so i put it on some head to hold something as soon as i put it on it goes bad. I think that sometimes my Lego Bricks plan to get there revenge on me for taking them apart so many times because they turn to my bed when i look down at them some are looking up at me :OMG:

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this