Large Collection for Sale!

Kanohi Dragon

Usual story I'm afraid. :/ I'm in my senior year of college, I'm moving out late summer/early fall, and I could use the extra money so I'm selling off the majority of my Bionicle collection.

Collection is near complete, though I'm hanging onto a good deal of my favorites. If there's a set you want and it's not listed, feel free to ask. There's a lot of sets that I can't decide if I want to keep or not and knowing there's someone else who wants it may push me to sell it.

There are a few sets and collectibles I'm still looking for, all from '01 and '02, that I'm willing to buy or trade for if you have them. Too short on money at the moment for buying, but I'll add them to my list of wants once I have a little saved up, so check back!

Rules:

I accept paypal, money orders, and cash; paypal is preferred.

You pay for shipping (because of shipping woes, I will be charging everyone in the lower 48 USA $6 for shipping under a pound; if you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or outside the USA, I will need your zip code to figure it out).

You send payment first, unless you're a Trusted Trader.

If we're trading, we send at or around the same time.

I can only ship on Fridays and Saturdays because of my college schedule (sorry!)

I am willing to hold sets for two weeks + transfer time for adding money to paypal. If you need longer, give me the date you expect to be able to pay by and we'll work something out.

I can provide pictures; if you want to see something, just ask.

I'm willing to haggle, especially on larger orders; make me an offer and we'll go from there.

Wants: (I do not have money for buying sets at the moment, I am only able to trade)

Money

Nui-Jaga

Mctoran Matoro

Mctoran Onepu

Great, Noble, and Nuva Masks

TNGM

Copper Huna

Orange Vahi

Infected Hau Nuva

For Sale: black means available, green means on hold, blue means pending, red means sold

Throwbot: Amazon/Jungle (it's the green one) $5

2001->

Tahu Mata- $7

Kopaka Mata- $7

Gali Mata- $7

Lewa Mata- $7

Onua Mata- $7

Pohatu Mata- $7

2002->

Nuhvok Va (dark grey piece was missing, replaced with lighter grey piece, no Krana)- $2

Pohatu Nuva- $7

2003-> (Rahkshi have no Kraata)

Turahk- $5

Guurahk- $5

Panrahk- $5

Ussanui- $10

(possibly selling Gukko and Jaller, and Takua and Pewku, check back later)

2004->

Nokama Metru x2- $7 each

Nuju Metru x2- $7 each

Whenua Metru x2- $7 each

Matau Metru- $7

Onewa Metru- $7

Bordakh x2- $5 each

Nuurakh x3- $5 each

Vorzakh- $5

Rorzakh- $5

Keerakh- $5

Zadakh- $5

Ahkmou- $3

Nuhrii- $3

Vhisola- $3

Orkahm- $3

Tehutti x2 (one has black shoulder pieces instead of grey)- $3 each

Nivawk and Dume- $20

Krekka- $20

2005->

Toa Iruini- $10

Toa Norik- $15

Whenua Hordika- $7

Onewa Hordika- $7

Vohtarak- $7

Keelerak- $7

Boggarak- $7

Oohnorak- $7

Roporak- $7

Iruini- $3

Kaulus- $3

Gaaki- $3

Bomonga- $3

Pouks- $3

Keetongu- $20

Sidorak- $20

Roodaka- $18

Battle of Metru Nui (believe it's complete but not 100% sure, no Kahgarak)- $30

2006->

Kongu Inika- $9

Nuparu Inika- $9

Hewkii Inika- $9

Matoro Inika- $9

Avak- $8

Reidak- $8

Zaktann- $8

Vezok- $8

Thok (eyes no longer light up)- $6

Garan- $3

Balta- $3

Dalu- $3

Kazi- $3

Piruk- $3

Velika- $3

Axonn- $25

2007->

Kongu Mahri- $7

Nuparu Mahri- $8

Hahli Mahri- $8

Mantax- $8

Ehlek- $8

Defilak- $3

Morak- $3

Thulox- $3

Gadunka- $15

Maxilos (no Spinax)- $28

2008->

Kopaka Phantoka- $10

Tahu Mistika- $10

Gali Mistika- $10

Onua Mistika- $10

Vamprah- $10

Bitil- $10

Solek x2- $4

Photok- $4

Vultraz- $20

Mazeka- $30

Toa Ignika- $20

Icarax- $20

Rockoh T3- $30

Axalara T9- $65

2009->

Stronius- $10

Tarix- $10

Vastus- $10

Malum- $10

Strakk- $10

Gelu- $10

Vorox- $10

Tarduk- $5

Berix- $5

Metus- $5

Raanu- $5

Tuma- $20

Baranus V7- $35

Thornatus V9- $50

Collectibles->

Lots of Kanoka- $0.75 each

Lots of Rhotuka- $0.50 each

Gold Vahi x2- $15 each

Disc of Time x2 $3 each

Anime/Manga-> All manga are $4 each or 3 for $10 + shipping. Dvd Box sets are $12, single dvds/video games are $5

Inuyasha #1-11, 18, 20, 22-26, 45

Ruroni Kenshin #1-13

Fruits Basket #1-10

Wild Ones #1-10

Bleach #1-35

Naruto #1-50, Naruto DVD Box set #1-3 and 5, Naruto the Official Guidebook, Naruto: Innocent Heart, Demonic Blood, Naruto vol 1 (first 4 episodes on dvd), Naruto Clash of Ninja for Gamecube

Deathnote #13Shaman King #1-7Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy- #1-3Samurai Champloo #1Shakugan no Shana #1-5, missing #3

Claymore #1-4Otomen #1, 2Dragon Knights #1-7Trinity Blood #1, 2

Ravenskull #1Saiyuki #1Gurren Lagann #1, 2Magic Knight Rayearth #1Zombiepowder #1One Piece #1xxxHolic #1, 2Trigun #1, Trigun ( think it's the first couple episodes on dvd?)Kamui #1The Best of Pokemon Yellow #1The Best of Pokemon Red #1

Avatar Book 1, vol 1Yuyu Hakusho the MoviePokemon 4ever dvd

Sets on Hold:

Inika, offsite

:k: :m_d:

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

"I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones.

But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole.

And the darkness cannot stand before me." -Kopaka

Definitely interested in Mazeka and Icarax, but I'll have to wait as I'm looking into the Toa Metru and Metru matoran sets.

However I am going to want a Disk of Time for Vakama if I get them. Already have a Gold Vahi.

Edited by Manterax Prime

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Sure, hold Mazeka and Icarax for now. If I don't hear about the Toa Metru by the 18th I'll buy Mazeka and Icarax from you, and possibly some of the manga you have once you list them.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Are you in the U.S.A. (for shipping reasons)?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Quick question, how much would shipping to Ohio be?

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Quick question, how much would shipping to Ohio be?

I need your zip code to figure it out.

I imagine it wouldn't be very much too though, I'm over in Pennsylvania so it's not being shipped too incredibly far.

turahk-1.png

But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole.

Hey how mcuh would the shipping be for the Toa Iruni? Second is Toa Norik on hold, or is he already being planned to be sold?

I need your zip code to figure out the shipping.

He's about to be sold, I'm just waiting for confirmation from the person who was interested in him. Sorry!

turahk-1.png

You can release the hold on Mazeka and Icarax. Something has come up so I won't be able to buy them. However I am still interested in the manga you have. Whenever you get to listing those.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

In that case...I most definitely have an interest in Icarax. :)But I must ask - do you still have the instructions?And for Kongu Mahri, do you still have the abomination container thing he came in?(Also, I always feel bad for collectors when having to go through this scenario. Sorry mate. I sure hope I don't have to go through it come this time next year though...)~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

You can release the hold on Mazeka and Icarax. Something has come up so I won't be able to buy them. However I am still interested in the manga you have. Whenever you get to listing those.

Ah, okay. I'll try to have the list of manga up tomorrow then.

In that case...I most definitely have an interest in Icarax. :)But I must ask - do you still have the instructions?And for Kongu Mahri, do you still have the abomination container thing he came in?(Also, I always feel bad for collectors when having to go through this scenario. Sorry mate. I sure hope I don't have to go through it come this time next year though...)~|ET|~

Awesomeness. :)

And I'm pretty sure I still do, for both the instructions and Kongu Mahri's container thing. Just got to find them.

(Aw, thanks. It's not the fun, but I'm happy someone else gets to enjoy them since they've just mostly been sitting around in a bin for a couple years. That, and that I get to hang onto my favorites. I hope you don't have to go through it either though! It's sad seeing so many people having to part with them over the years.:()

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

Rats, well I'm still interested in the Iruni. My zip code is 89521 Reno NV.

Shipping is $2.12, so $12.12 total then. I'll note you.

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

Hey there, quick question, do you have any of the containers for the Glatorian?

Yes, I have the containers for all of them, even the few that aren't listed.

turahk-1.png

Guest AdaptingChaos

Oh, thanks for the info! :) Do you have Gresh, Strakk, Malum, Skrall and Vorox?

Gresh is one of the ones I'm hanging onto, and I'm undecided as to whether I want to sell or keep the Skrall, but I do have Strakk, Malum, and Vorox.

turahk-1.png

Guest AdaptingChaos

Gresh is one of the ones I'm hanging onto, and I'm undecided as to whether I want to sell or keep the Skrall, but I do have Strakk, Malum, and Vorox.

Oh okay thanks once again! :) And dont part with Skrall, he's one of the better 2009 figures :D

Oh okay thanks once again! :) And dont part with Skrall, he's one of the better 2009 figures :D

XD, okay. Are you still interested in Strakk, Malum, and Vorox then?

turahk-1.png

Guest AdaptingChaos

XD, okay. Are you still interested in Strakk, Malum, and Vorox then?

Oh no, sorry I kinda wanted to buy the 5 of them (since I already have Tarix) in one purchase, but thanks anyways! :D

Do you ship internationally to Canada? I live in Toronto, Ontario.

Sure, shipping will probably just be a bit more.

turahk-1.png

Guest CyrusBlue

Sweet. Are prices negotiable to an extent?

Certainly! If you don't like the price of something, just make me an offer and we'll go from there. :)

turahk-1.png

Guest CyrusBlue

Certainly! If you don't like the price of something, just make me an offer and we'll go from there. :)

Is 12 dollars for all six voya-matoran reasonable?

Sure, I can do that. If that's good, pm me your zip code and I'll figure out the shipping cost.

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png

Guest CyrusBlue

Sure, I can do that. If that's good, pm me your zip code and I'll figure out the shipping cost.

Actually, do you think you could work in Photok and Solek into the cost too?

How long can you hold items?

I'm thinking about Axonn, but knowing the fickle nature of being a minor, I might be subject to time-taking opposition.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

How long can you hold items?

I'm thinking about Axonn, but knowing the fickle nature of being a minor, I might be subject to time-taking opposition.

I'll hold an item for two weeks. If you need longer than that I can continue to hold the set, but I just ask that you give me a date by which you'll know if you want to buy it or not. :)

turahk-1.png

Guest CyrusBlue

Actually, do you think you could work in Photok and Solek into the cost too?

I've PMed you my zip-code and whatnot. :)

Hi I'm interested in Axonn but will you accept $20 for him? If not then that's ok.

Someone else had expressed interest in putting Axonn on hold. Let me find out if they still want to do that, but if they've changed their mind, then it's yours. I'd prefer $25 if it's possible though.

turahk-1.png

Hmm... This is gonna empty my wallet, but I really want Maxilos. Can I buy him?

Sure! I just feel that I should state again that there is no Spinax with him. If that's okay, pm me your address and I'll figure out the shipping.

turahk-1.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Actually, I changed my mind. Do you mind holding Axonn for me? And since you are looking for masks, what will you be willing to trade for a brown Akaku Nuva, a brown Kakama, a red Hau Nuva(I have 2), or a yellow Hau?

Guest CharlemagneXVI

Could I maybe get Malum, Strakk, Vastus, Tarduk, and Raanu for $40?I'm working on a stop-motion video based off "The Exile's Tale".

Edited by CharlemagneXVI

Check my topic, I have many great and noble masks for sale.

I don't have extra money for buying right now, would you be willing to trade?

And to the two whose accounts got deleted: Yes I will hold Axonn, but the only Kanohi out of those I'd be interested in is the brown Akaku Nuva. And to CharlemagnaXVI, yup, $40 for those five sets. I don't remember your usernames, so let me know who you are as soon as you re-register!

And CyrusBlue, I thought I had a pm from you about the sets, but it seems to have disappeared. Resend it please?

Edited by Kanohi Dragon

turahk-1.png