Paranormal Lego experiences

Dralcax

Well, I have had a Toa Matau mask dissaper and never be seen again, my mask of life shattered and then find pieces in the backyard, and closet, Bionicles mysteriously moved from one shelf to another, as well as throne of the shelf it self, and every now and then them being put in a differnt position. Ghosts hate Bionicle I guess. :evilgrin:

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

The Tahu story is strange, maybe a neigbour boy stole it?

The other stories just have minifigs falling over?

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

Something happend with my Core Hunter set before. I set him up in an epic pose and went to sleep. The next morning, I found him lying on his back.

He probably wanted to sleep too. :P

For me, I have one weird one. Just about every green Bionicle set of my family's has gone missing. Lewa, Lewa Nuva, Matau, and a few others.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Well, other than Antroz's head rattling for 5 years, no.

And Meiko, Didn't one of your brothers say something about reverse engineering the Tahtorahk before?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Something happend with my Core Hunter set before. I set him up in an epic pose and went to sleep. The next morning, I found him lying on his back.

That's gravity. Epic poses tend to be the most unstable ones. :lol:

Sometimes I'll be working on a few MOCs and I'll set one down a few feet away. I'll turn back to my parts and keep MOCing, then look over to the one that I'd posed before, and it'll be somewhere else, in a different pose, or turned to face me. I probably just move them absentmindedly, but sometimes it's a little freaky. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I sifted through five years of topics in the GD archives to find my old stories since nothing has happened to me in recent years. Apparently the most interesting one I've got is the time I was carrying an armload of assembled figures and dropped Thok, who promptly landed flat on his feet.

oh dear my eyes are bleeding why did I decide to read my old posts again

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

And Meiko, Didn't one of your brothers say something about reverse engineering the Tahtorahk before?

Yeah, but that was way back when we had the sets and knew where they were. I don't know what happened to that, but I'm sure they know. I was very young around that time, and was probably either not into Bionicle yet or just getting into it. (My first Bionicle set were Gali Nuva and Onua Mata back in 2002)

Also I have another story:

So last year, I bought the LEGO Ninjago Jay ZX Booster Pack. I had the thing built and put it on a table behind my bed. I remember knocking it down, so I looked around, and even moved the bed to the side to try to find it. It was nowhere to be found. I've since gotten two other Jay ZX minifigs (one in the Ultra Sonic Raider, and one in the Epic Dragon Battle), but the other one turned up the other day, covered in dust, atop my desk, which is on the other side of my room—about 8-10 feet away from the back of my bed, where the fig fell.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

I remember disassembling a few sets and putting the pieces in my bin, and when I rebuilt them months later a whole bunch of pieces went missing(no it wasn't my family/friends or my cat).

Once I put a Mars Mission alien on my desk, and in the middle of the night looked up to see an odd, small green light. I was really scared. Other than that, my Iruini has disappeared. I found the top of the staff, the chest plate, the shield and two spinners. I have never found anything else from that set.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

It's like Toy Story or something if you say it like that. I guess I kind of experienced something like that back in the old days of me playing with Lego bricks and Bionicle sets. For example: one of my lego minifigures went missing... and the only one standing there was Turaga Dume... Which did raise some questions, and still up to this very day, that minifigure is still missing.

Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

Some times when I'm Mocing i build a body or a head turn around find what i just did missing looking for it giving up leave come back to it a few days later restart and then find the missing pieces in the exact same spot as before i lost them even after i looked around for 30 min in and around that spot

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

I lost Jetbugs head.

And I have never found it.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Guest lewanuva132

Ive lost umbras mask which I only realised when I rebuilt him and his mask wasnt in the box. Ive looked through all my lego sets but it is nowhere to be found