First Lego Set Ever

Eeko

Let me think... Something in Jack Stone or maybe Town.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Oh yeah, I forgot: I got a ton of DUPLO sets. I wasn't thinking of that before―I was thinking of actual SYSTEM sets. :P

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

My first actual set was 5975 T-Rex Transport. I can still remember playing with it all the time, for days on end. :biggrin:

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

Lego Star Wars Tie Fighter and Y-Wing I believe. I got it sometime around 2000-2001 I think.

Same here! O~o Interesting.Though I do have to note that I got a gigantic DUPLO fire engine set shortly around the same time, maybe a fair bit before.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

Not totally sure for system sets, but I think it might have been either a Jack Stone biplane, the Extreme Sports Skate Park (not sure that's the name) or one of those little 2001 Racers that came in those right triangle shaped garages. I think that the garage somehow doubled as a launcher of some sort, but it's been waaaaayyy too long.

Something Lego City-ish. Motorcycle Bob, I think.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

First Lego? A giant bin of Duplo. First system? Think it was the spider man set of the Oscorp lab, with the thing that spun around between green goblin and Norman Osborn. First BIONICLE? Kohrak, given to me by my cousin.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

Um... I can't remember the first one I got. The chunky Duplo sets, I think. And then came the Hewkii from McDonald's, or the Tahnok. I forget which.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Some Star-Wars set. I was six.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I believe my first set was from a alien theme Lego had back in the day. It was this big UFO set. Its top could detach and be a smaller UFO. Also, a little vehicle could roll out of its side. I don't remember the name of this set though. Just thinking about it brings back memories...

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I believe my first set was from a alien theme Lego had back in the day. It was this big UFO set. Its top could detach and be a smaller UFO. Also, a little vehicle could roll out of its side. I don't remember the name of this set though. Just thinking about it brings back memories...

Hey, I think you are thinking of 1997's Alien Avenger, a great set that I myself got for my birthday that year. Alien Avenger on Brickset My first set, however, is from 1991. It is 6510 Mud Runner. Still a proud part of my collection!
Bornicleban.gif

RIP BORNICLE

2004 - 2011

"There are a thousand ways I could bore you...and only 942 of them will put you to sleep. Permanently"

Not counting the Duplo I had at a young age, nor the early buckets of assorted LEGO bricks, the first real set I ever got was this one: http://www.1000steine.com/brickset/images/6800-1.jpg

Edited by Darth Jaller

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."