First Lego Set Ever

Eeko

I can't remember the name, but it was a starter set with jack stone type minifigs. The first set that actually got me into LEGO was Hewkii mahri though.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

I was a wee child, and thus have absolutely no idea.~B~

I'm in the same boat. My older brother and sister owned Lego sets so naturally, I inherited them and cannot remember what I got. Nor do I remember the first set that was bought for me.

I had a Duplo jigsaw set given to me as like a birth present apparently? :PIf that doesn't count I think it'd a red race car... Can't remember much about it though except I insisted the instriction were wrong and that the streering wheel should face the front where people could see it.

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I just remembered some personal trivia, to do with the first time i got Lewa. Went to new zealand for a holiday, took him with me. Lost one of his KatanaLater on in the story some Piraka broke his Katana in half.Hows that for a bit of coincidence?Ahh... good times... whatever happened to the moving gear Toa?

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

My first ever LEGO set was the Mobile Outpost, an Arctic set. I lost all of it except the pieces now. I like this polar bear so much...

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmmm, lemme think.....I think it was the police guy on the 3-wheeler.Either that or some little spaceship thing.I think it was from a gas station, though (musta been a pretty nice gas station to have REAL Lego Bricks.....)

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

My first set was (I think) the 6099 Traitor Transport from the Fright Knights theme (with cave, which I believe is floating around my house somewhere...).akanohi.png

Akano's Comics
BZP's resident "MOO" obsesser. My Blag.
"Quality trumps potential every single time. Why? Because all potential means is that you might become great. Quality means that you already are." -Kahinuva
We are the Order of Absolutely Crazy People. Sometimes, that's all it takes.
My stories: Inventor of Metru Nui, My Transformation, My Transformation Part II, Inventor of Metru Nui Rewritten
qs10544.jpg
qs10544.jpg

Can you remember the first LEGO set you ever got?The earliest set I can remember was the Championship Challenge PN# 3409It was a soccer game with the minifigs on pegs that you could flick to kick ball.

Wow...that was my first set too. My brother always got mad when my goalie would kick the ball into the other side's goal (because it wasn't "technically possible"). :P Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Probably this DUPLO table that had studs on it so you could build on it. They could also be flipped over to be used as an actual table. Was a great convenience as a kid. :PFor normal LEGO, I do believe it was a red bucket of parts. I can't seem to find a picture of the exact one online, but I still have it so know it exists. ^_^~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Gosh, it's been so long ago. I think the first product was one of those tubs of Lego Bricks.But the first actual set....Was Union vs. Confederacy AKA American Civil War a thing? If not, it was a Legorado set. But I do know it had a dude with a Confederate uniform and a horse, and possibly some dynamite. I think my grandmother from Down South gave it to me. She's from one of those towns where they think the Civil War is still going on.

MENTAL WOUNDS NOT HEALING

LIFE'S A BITTER SHAME

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON THE CRAZY TRAIN

My very first legit lego set was a johnny thunder jeep set from the desert adventurers theme. I had some duplo and a megabloks tub and two dollar store knockoff lego sets but I don't count those

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

• 2 weeks later...

Not the least idea, although it must have been Duplo set. The earliest sets I remember having are 1183 Mummy and Cart, 6436 Go-Kart, 6437 Beach Buggy and 6457 Astronaut Figure, though. I also remember some old LEGO Space sets from my mother and dismantled Ice Planet 2000, M-Tron and Blacktron sets from a cousin, if inherited sets count.-Gata signoff.jpg

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Aside from various Duplo things, Lightsaber Duel. Even though I remember having a minifig motorcycle helmet prior to that. Meh.

Comics coming eventually: The Bionicles Try to Run A House

Upcoming MOCs: Sir Lesovikk, New Tokotoru.

Current MOCs: ROTF Ravage.

Dead MOCs: The Tokotoru, this fire monster, this turtle.

This topic. Love it and cherish it. Do it for the lulz.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Lego Freestyle bucket way back in the mid '90s. It was red, the lid was like a 4-studded brick, and it came with two minifigs and a few hundred bricks.

A Lego Freestyle bucket way back in the mid '90s. It was red, the lid was like a 4-studded brick, and it came with two minifigs and a few hundred bricks.

^ To quote Charlie Sheen "WINNING!!!" That would keep any youngster entertained for weeks. On subject though, I think my first lego set was duplo or something like that.

A Toa eh? What kind of Toa am I?

Ever wanted to read a manga styled retelling of the early years of Bionicle? Here ya go!

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1384

The 6198 Stingray Stormer. Which I got almost a year after it was released. Being four at the time I got it, it seemed like the coolest thing in the world. Now I look back on it only with regret that I was ever foolish enough to take it apart. Now, some of the pieces have broken from accidental stepping upon them and the rubber tubing has become torn at the ends. Oh how I miss this thing.6198-1.jpg

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't remember exactly what Duplo sets I had. I remember I had some Duplo train car pieces when I was a baby. The first set I distinctly remember getting -- a System set -- was a dune buggy. I guess must have been this one: 6518-1.gifI was three or four at the time.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I dunno. I can only remember I've always had a huge amount of old LEGO sets, which I shared with my brothers, given to us by a friend of my parents. However, if it's being asked "your very own and very first LEGO set", I'd say a Star Wars set with C3-PO in it and two robot thingies, but I can't remember how it was called nor why did I buy it: I've never been so much interested in Star Wars, and never seen one of the movies. But, yeah, I think that's it. Or maybe Pohatu Mata?