First Lego Set Ever

Eeko

it was a 1992 Castle set. Set 6038 Wolfpack Renegades. Might not have been my FIRST set, but it was definitely my first I remember. Scary thing is that in 1992, I was 2 years old...BAD PARENTS!

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

7101 Lightsaber Duel; it included Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul on his speeder, and some mechanical complication that ultimately absolutely no value to the set. :P

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

It was the old Gator Landing set from 1996. I received three sets for my birthday last year, and that was the first one I built. Just that one tiny set managed to create a life long obsession.(Actually I think the first set was one of those old parts bucket, but I have no idea what it was called or when it was released.)

BZPRPG

I believe my first set was from a alien theme Lego had back in the day. It was this big UFO set. Its top could detach and be a smaller UFO. Also, a little vehicle could roll out of its side. I don't remember the name of this set though.Just thinking about it brings back memories...

Hey, I think you are thinking of 1997's Alien Avenger, a great set that I myself got for my birthday that year. Alien Avenger on BricksetMy first set, however, is from 1991. It is 6510 Mud Runner. Still a proud part of my collection!
That's it! What a cool name for the set. Thanks for letting me know! :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...
3033-1.jpgIIRC, this was my first Lego set. I also had Motorcycle Bob (bundled with Lego Creator) and a Life on Mars set whose name I can't remember around this time.EDIT: And I still have that tub somewhere - I last saw it 3-4 years ago. Edited by UltraHau

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

I don't remember the exact set, but it was probably a bucket of some sort with Duplo bricks.The earliest set I can remember getting aside from anything like that was this, which is apparently called Slap Shot. I probably got it as a Christmas or birthday gift, like most of my early sets; it doesn't look like something I'd go out and ask for (I didn't have any money to buy myself stuff back then =P).

My first LEGO set was Tahnok-Kal. As far as typical LEGO sets, I got the X-Wing Fighter one year for Christmas after several BIONICLE sets.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I think it was a Formula One Racing/Technic set or something. I can't really remember. :/

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

The Chrome Crusher from the Rock Raiders line4970-1.jpg

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

The first Lego set I remember getting was basically a brick bucket, but instead of being a bucket, the front was rounded off with a big plus shaped rubber thing that when you slid it across the floor, would pick up any Lego bricks off the floor. That thing was awesome.

I was there when Bionicle started in 2001. The next ten years were a great run. Sadly, all things must come to an end. But I will stop by and check in from time to time.

My first actual "System" bricks came from a Rose-Art LEGO Racers board game. However, my first actual LEGO set was this:6735-1.jpgThis was probably a short time after I had played LEGO Island 2 for the first time. So when I saw this set in a toy store with "that bad guy" from the game (I don't think I really recognized Snap Lockitt at the time), I begged my mom for it and she bought it for me. I remember playing with it a lot. Then I got the Xtreme Tower for Christmas that year... I think my little six-year-old heart exploded at the sight.

• 2 weeks later...