Online Games you miss the most?

Toa Nidhiki05

MNOG and that game where you played as Piraka.

I never really excelled at the the VNOG.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps Junkbot and that 3D game where you drove a buggy around to different objectives. I also can't forget to mention Backlot.

BIONICLE-wise, I'd have to say I miss the potential the Battle For Power had. I liked that chart made up of octagons you saw in between choosing games that showed whose side was winning, and I wish that had been implemented better. I do understand the game is still up, but it doesn't nearly have the activity it once had. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Ah the memories... the memories when games on Lego were fun and challenging (yeah I went there)

My favourites were Junkbot (and Undercover), World Builder 1 & 2, VNOG, MNOG and MNOG 2, actually all the Voya Nui era games, Drome Racing Challenge (which was a challenge), Dino Attack, Crystalien Conflict, that one where you played as a dinosaur and had to pick up eggs, nightfall incident, that puzzle one with the conveyor belts and motors and gears (based on the creator motor function sets).... the list goes on

I liked the old Pepper and... and... whatever his friend's name was games. The pizza delivery guy who kept getting caught up in wacky adventures. I'd love to play those again.

- Heir

Ah, I completely forgot LEGO Island. I thought that was a game you had to buy though. I remember playing the second one on the Gameboy Advance.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

VNOLG, probably Drome Racing for the brief time I played that.

I also liked Piraka Attack and the bizarre "Free the Band" games even though I was really bad.

8% of BZPower has a message like this in their signature. If you are part of the 92% that does not, copy and paste this into your signature.

Oh wait...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voya nui online game. It had a lot of cool locations, little hide-outs, easter eggs and things. After I finished it, I just kept playing and made up my own adventure, using the chamber of truth as my HQ

I liked the Rhotuka Challenge, when that was around, it was a fun diversion. I don't remember all the LEGO games too well... I think there was something with knights that was pretty fun?

Lego Knight's Kingdom games? Those were awesome. AWESOME.

• 3 weeks later...