yeah finally a glados model. gotta love portal.

But really this is a great representation of glados and the way you actually did it to where the body can spin and is suspended is a nice realistsic touch. along with the use of scenery it does great

the cake is a lie

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the moc, it looks very similar to the GLaDOS in portal 2.

Out of curiosity where did you get the wheel piece?

This statement is false -> <- This statement is false.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hey, nice 'bot.

I like the use of both technic and system pieces, although I suppose that isn't uncommon.

I also like the way I can't make out much of the design because it's rather jumbled, and looks very robotic. It's nice when someone can manage that. I'm not sure I could.

Can it move sideways along that beam, or just spin on the wheel? Does it have a set range of movements, or is it wobbly?

Very nice 'bot. Reminds me of the 'bots from Wall-E. And now I know who GLaDOS is and what Portal is. :)

By the way, Rahkshi Guurahk, your last line there is rather paradoxical. I don't see any truth in it, either. :P

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy.....

I demand a Certificate of Authenticity .This is just too awesome to be true =)

One question though: it doesn't look like she has her arms/claws/grip-y-thingies. Perhaps it would be possible to attach them to the same construction GLaDOS herself is attached to, since in the game they aren't attached to her "main" body either.

iquXD5X.png

One question though: it doesn't look like she has her arms/claws/grip-y-thingies. Perhaps it would be possible to attach them to the same construction GLaDOS herself is attached to, since in the game they aren't attached to her "main" body either.

i'm not sure what you're referring to, is it the thing she grabs wheatley with?

tumblr_negcprE6MH1sxjngho1_500.png

i'm not sure what you're referring to, is it the thing she grabs wheatley with?

Yeah, that's exactly it. So make sure that if they'll be added, they have a 'Crush-this-weird-little-robotic-eyeball'-function ;)

iquXD5X.png

This MOC is so good that we should throw a party for you, a big party--and invite all your friends. We could even invite your friend companion cube...of course he won't be able to come because you murdered him.

Jokes aside this really is a fabulous MOC, I don't even know where to begin praising it. I mean it looks like the subject material, that's pretty rare to find.

Congrats on an awesome job.

NoNoNoNoNonNO

You misunderstood me

You didn't hear what I said

You're not listening LIKE MOST AMERICANS

-Arin Hanson

A bit off topic. But, what is Portal?

Portal is a game franchise developed by Valve (the same guys who made Team Fortress 2). it utilizes a Portal gun to solve different puzzles, referred to as tests.

now onto the MOC itself.

you captured GLaDOS perfectly. the technic plus the bricks plus the hero factory pieces = awesomeness. you really have some talent with building. now for your final test: Make a Wheatley core that's able to be attached to it in place of the GLaDOS core!

Previously known as Aiwendil.