favourite bionicle character?

Guest lewanuva132

My favorite set that I own? Hard to say since I boxed up all by sets a while ago, but I would say Hewkii Mahri, maybe Avak. I like Avak as a character, because of his knack for inventing, and I think that his prison power is cool, but I like Hewkii Mahri as a set because he's got all these little add-on pieces, which is great of MOC building.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

Edited by X-Ray

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

I think that he means which CHARACTER of all the SETS that you own is your favorite - E.g. I have four Onuas, 2 Takanuvas, and 2 Lewas - I'll say my favorite character is Onua. I like Mata Nui, but I don't have his set. I think that's what he's going for.

Onua is my favorite character. However, Makuta (Teridax), Nuju, Nuparu, Matau, and Vakama all rank highly. Oh, and LHIKAN ! !! !

Onua is still #1. He is strong, quiet, but not quiet 'cause he's a jerk most of the time *cough* Kopaka *cough*, wise, intelligent, and cool looking. And the fact that he was my first/second... uh... totally has nothing to do with it... :P

Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Guest AdaptingChaos

My favorite Bionicle characters would have to be Ackar and Malum. Ackar just because of his personality in TLR and also because he was one of "loyal" glatorian from Vulcanus, unlike Malum. Malum on the other hand was one of those crazy, raged and dangerous glatorian from Vulcanus who had a brute personality. Since they are both part of the same tribe but with completely different personalities, it makes them both my favorite Bionicle characters.

Both as a set and a character, I'd have to say either Gali Mata or Lhikan.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I really like my Toa Mata, but the Glatorian were cool, at least from what I remember. I haven't seen my Glatorian sets in a while, since I don't use Bionicle parts much at all.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Guest ShinyUmbreon

I'd say that my favorite set that I own is a tie between Hewkii Mahri and Vezon and Fennrak. It would be Vezon and Kardas if I owned them.

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

It's a hard choice. I'll just list my top 5 that I own(set wise):1. Tahu Mata(one of the firsts and special)2. Hewkii Inika(my first set)3. Brutaka(really cool)4. Pahrak-Kal(don't know why I just do)5. Teridax(same as Brutaka's)

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get that it say "favourite bionicle character" becuse it should be more of "favourite bionicle set you own" and it not talking about the character but more of the set

but so i just do a top 5 of set that i own and are my favourite:

1. Vezon (everything)

2. Chirox (His mask, His tools, His build)

3. Berix (that mask and the blue tahu sword plue his character is jusr amazing i love it)

4. Onua (first set and the black and claws)

5. Hewkii (his tools and the color and that chain)

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

My favorite Bionicle characters would have to be Ackar and Malum. Ackar just because of his personality in TLR and also because he was one of "loyal" glatorian from Vulcanus, unlike Malum. Malum on the other hand was one of those crazy, raged and dangerous glatorian from Vulcanus who had a brute personality. Since they are both part of the same tribe but with completely different personalities, it makes them both my favorite Bionicle characters.

LOL I wrote this before ^^

Still agree with what I wrote tho

I will say though not my true favorite Gresh, was a character that seemed to have a Toa look, and not a Glatorian because his mouth piece was covered. I wish they created a mask that had looked like it, so I can use it on the MU headpieces.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite character is toa lhikan, my favorite set is the 2003 takanuva.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

For me, that's a toughie. Of course, my first would probably be my favorite. But to be honest, my favorite set that I own is Vezon and Fenrakk. Otherwise, it's a toss up between the Cendox V1, Keetongu, Roodaka, Toa Whenua, Maxilos and Spinax, and Vezon and Fenrakk.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say Mata nui because it finally gives us a central permanent main character to root for that we can actually buy.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Its really hard to say who is my favorite.

Kopaka because he the one who kicked it off for me.

Pohatu, because he is just great personality.

Ackar because of how he is a warrior.

Vakama because relatable

Nuparu because inventer.

Takua because always doing something he shouldn't XD.

Edited by gunconvoy

485585_528817960493060_1878734144_n.jpg

Its really hard to say who is my favorite.

Kopaka because he the one who kicked it off for me.

Pohatu, because he is just great personality.

Ackar because of how he is a warrior.

Vakama because relatable

Nuparu because inventer.

Taku because always doing something he shouldn't XD.

I think that you meant TakuA. A Taku is a species of small bird on (formerly Mata Nui) Spherus Magna.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

As far as characters go, I really don't know for there are so many. However as far as sets that I own, I'd say my first set, Gali mata.

The only one I still have is Mata Nui but it's him definitely.

Wait, so are u saying you gave them all away?

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is me, but I liked it better when I was an inikaMatoro out

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN