Rare Items For Sale/Trade

Toa Lhikan Hordika

Alright, this is pretty much just a rehash of my old topic, however I have some new additions for trade/sale (Gold Kanoka and another WMKK). I am asking high prices for these items and if you're willing to pay, I will sell them to you, but I would prefer to trade them in exchange for any GPKK or other item on my wanted list.

EDIT: Just some updates. I need to update my Kanohi & Krana inventory, but the Kanoka inventory is unchanged. As far as rare items go, while I would love to trade them for additional rare pieces that I need, I don't think my chances of finding somebody with them are very good at the moment. Because of this, I have dropped the prices for the Gold Kanoka and WMKK by $50. So the new price for them is $200 a piece. One of the WMKK has a certificate of authenticity that has been taped due to the laminate coming off and that one I am willing to sell for $150 + shipping. Please keep in mind, I am shipping from an overseas APO/DPO (US Military) address, so the minimum I can charge for shipping to the US is $5.15.

WANTSPrices above each item are what I am willing to offer for them. If you are willing to sell any of the below items, but do not find my offering price to be fair, please PM me.

Solid Gold Hau - $150014k_hau.jpg

Sterling Silver Krana-Kal - $400sskk.jpg

Metru Red Noble Huna - $200metru_red_huna.jpg

Grey Plastic Krana-Kalvmkk_-_gpkk.jpg

Note: I now have a GPKK Ca and Za, however I will pay $1500 for a full set of GPKK if you have one and are willing to sell it to me.

Xa - $150Ja - $150Vu - $150Bo - $150Su - $150Yo - $150

HAVES

Green = AvailableRed = Sold

Rares (All Gold Kanoka & WMKK can also be traded for any GPKK)

Gold Kanoka x2 - $200 eachWhite Metal Krana-Kal x3 - $200 each - The one with the taped certificate of authenticity will sell for $150 if anyone is interested.

Blank GITD (Glow in the Dark) Kanoka x5 - $10 eachrares.jpgGreat KanohiVahi (Orange) x1 - $10Hau/Rua (Chrome) x1 - $5Poisoned Hau Nuva (Type 1) x6 - $3 eachPakari (Silver) x3 - $2 eachMiru (Gold) x4 - $2 eachMiru (Silver) x3 - $2 eachMiru Nuva (2008 Style) x1 - $1Kakama (Silver) x1 - $2Akaku (Gold) x2 - $2 eachAkaku (Silver) x2 - $2 eachKaukau (Blue) x1 - $1Kaukau (Gold) x1 - $2 eachKaukau (Silver) x6 - $2 eachHuna (Metru Red) x2 - $1 eachRuru (Black) x2 - $1 eachMahiki (Metru Green) x6 - $1 eachKomau (Metru Brown) x3 - $1 eachRau (2004 Blue) x3 - $1 eachRode (Silver) x3 - $1 eachOlmak (Gold) x2 - $1 eachVolitak (Silver) x1 - $2Kualsi (Green) x1 - $1Avohkii (Sparkly Gold) x1 - $10Ultimate Dume Kraahkan (Helmet) x1 - $20kanohi.pngNoble KanohiHuna (Copper/UK Version) x1 - $10

Huna (Black) x1 - $5

Ruru (2004 Red/Silver) x1 - $1

Ruru (Black) x1 - $5

Ruru (Orange) x2 - $5 each

Ruru (Trans Blue) x1 - $5

Mahiki (2004 White/Silver) x1 - $1 each

Komau (2004 Blue/Silver) x2 - $1 each

Matatu (2004 Green/Silver) x2 - $1 each

Rau (Light Blue/2001) x1 - $1

Rau (2004 Brown/Silver) x2 - $1 each

Shelek (Green/Black) x1 - $1

Krana/Krana-Kal (All $1 each unless otherwise specified)krana.png

Xa

Light Blue x1Orange x3

Dark Purple Variant x1

CaBlue x1

Red x1

Yellow x1

Dark Purple x4

ZaGreen x2

Purple x1

Bright Gold x1

JaBlue x1

VuGreen x1

White x1

Purple x3

Dark Purple x1

BoRed x1

Light Blue x1

Purple x1

Dark Purple x1

Metallic Green x1

Light Pearl Gray x1

SuBlue x1

Bright Green x1

Yellow x2

Gray x1

White x1

YoRed x1

Gray x1

Orange x1

Dark Purple x2

Metallic Green x1

Kanoka (Sorted by codes)kanoka.png199 (Disk of Time) x1 - $5

Vakama Toa Disk x1 - $3

116 x1 - $1

212 x2 - $1

234 x1 - $1

225 x6 - $1

226 x1 - $1

361 x1 - $1

382 x1 - $1

373 x1 - $1

314 x1 - $1

334 x1 - $1

357 x1 - $1

338 x1 - $1

485 x1 - $1

437 x1 - $1

447 x1 - $1

548 x1 - $1

555 x2 - $1

665 x1 - $1

685 x1 - $1

646 x1 - $1

638 x1 - $1

677 x1 - $1

Kraata ($5 for Shadow Kraata and $1 for every other kind)kraata_sale.jpgShadow Kraata

Stage 1 x1

Reddish Gold/Bright Red (Turahk)

Stage 1 x1Dark Gray Metallic/Gray (Vorahk)

Stage 3 x1

Sand Yellow Metallic/Brick Yellow (Panrahk)Stage 6 x 1

Light Gray Metallic/White (Kurahk)Stage 4 x2

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

Perfectly fine by me as long as you can pay shipping as well. The cheapest I can ship from my location is $5.15 to the States and it usually arrives in exactly a week after I ship it. As far as the shipping cost goes, I only charge $5.00 since .15 cents isn't going to make or break me. Contact me via PM and if you're able to pay today, I can ship tomorrow morning.

- :t::l::h:

Could I buy the gold Vahi?

I have no problems with that whatsoever. Are there any other pieces that you would like? I do need to charge $5.00 for shipping (since that's the lowest cost I can get to ship it flat rate from where I'm at). Are you ok with that?

Guest CharlemagneXVI

I have no problems with that whatsoever. Are there any other pieces that you would like? I do need to charge $5.00 for shipping (since that's the lowest cost I can get to ship it flat rate from where I'm at). Are you ok with that?

I'd also kinda like a Disk of Time.

My grand total would be $20, correct? And can I pay you through PayPal?

Edited by CharlemagneXVI

I'd also kinda like a Disk of Time.

My grand total would be $20, correct? And can I pay you through PayPal?

Absolutely! PM me and I'll give you my email address to make the payment to on Paypal. I can ship tomorrow morning as soon as I have the payment.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you by chance have an ebay account? i see someone one there that sold a wmkk, and is selling another one, i would be interested in one of you wmkk's!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump (I would have preferred to PM but I can't yet), but are your prices set in stone? And you said that you had two white metal Krana-Kal, is there a picture of the other one or are they both 'Krana Xa' style?

Also, if anyone can answer my question, is the Chrome Hau actually metal or is it just shiny plastic? I have never owned one before so I am curious. :(

MioSignature.png

Sorry for the long delay in replies.

Phantom Terror: Since you asked first, I can give you precedence over others for the Chrome Hau. If you'd like it, that'll be $5 + shipping ($5.15 is the cheapest I can ship for to the US). Please let me know if that will work for you. Contact me via PM for payment information.

T.B.O.C. : Since Phantom Terror asked before you, I'm going to sell him the Chrome Hau if he's still interested. If not, I can sell it to you along with a Poisoned Hau Nuva. The PHN is a definite yes if you're still interested. That'll be $3 + shipping (same as quoted above). Let me know if there's any other pieces you'd like. Unfortunately, I do not take money orders, as I have nowhere to cash them where I'm currently located. I do take paypal though.

Trask: All WMKK are Xa style. The VMKK are in the styles of all 8 breeds of Krana. As for the prices (especially for the WMKK and Gold Kanoka); they are set in stone. I would prefer to trade them for any of the items I am still seeking before selling them, which is why the prices are as high as they are. Not to mention that I paid almost as much for them, so I don't want to take a loss. The Chrome Hau is shiny plastic as far as I know. No metal from what I can tell.

T.B.O.C. : Phantom Terror is unable to purchase the Chrome Hau, so if you're still interested, I can sell you the Chrome Hau and Poisoned Hau Nuva for $8 + shipping. Shipping is $5.15 so altogether, it's $13.15 USD. Let me know via PM if this works for you or not.

Friend of Fire: Contact me via PM about the UDH.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly I stumbled upon your old thread first, and got a bit over-excited about finally getting the following items:

Vahi (Gold) - $10199 (Disk of Time) - $5Huna (Copper/UK Version) - $10

(I know, I know, my collection is rubbish, but those are ultra-rare items for those not living in the US and unable to get items from outside the country while those promotions ran)

Problem being, it'd appear you have sold all your golden Vahis by now. But since you just said that you needed to update your pictures and listings, would you happen to have gotten any new once since the last time you updates the listing?

And if you haven't guessed so already, yes, I need those to finish a movie-edition Vakama. (Well, except for the Victory-mask, the sole reason that's on the list is just pure greed)

iquXD5X.png

Zeene: Fortunately for you, I still have a UK Copper Huna & a 199 Disk of Time. No Gold Vahi's unfortunately, but I do have an orange one. Not sure if that helps you or not. Let me know if you're interested. That would be $15 + shipping. Where do you live? Unfortunately for me and where I live, shipping isn't that cheap, but I'll charge you actual cost for shipping once I know where you live and can calculate the cost.

They were the prototypes for the real Krana Kal. The only real differences are that they're SUPER rare, grey, and hard plastic as opposed to the softer plastic used in the regular Krana/Va/Kal.

Wait, what? So the WMKK are made of plastic? Did I miss something?

No, there were 4 types of promotional Krana released in 2003.

SSKK - Sterling Silver Krana-Kal - (metal)

WMKK - White Metal Krana-Kal - (metal)

VMKK - Vacuum Metal Krana-Kal - (plastic)

GPKK - Grey Plastic Krana-Kal (plastic)

Hey, I was going to pm you with that list of rhotuka i have, but things got busy, i will try to have a list for you by tomorrow though.

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello

How much will delivery in Russia (Moscow, postal code 117208) of this order:

Gold Kanoka x 1 - $200 each

Blank GITD (Glow in the Dark) Kanoka x 1 - $10 each

Xa

Dark Purple Variant x1 - $1

Ca

Dark Purple x 1 - $1

VuDark Purple x1 - $1BoDark Purple x1 - $1Yo

Dark Purple x 1 - $1

199 (Disk of Time) x1 - $5

Shadow Kraata

Stage 1 x1 - $5

Reddish Gold/Bright Red (Turahk)

Stage 1 x1 - $1

Dark Gray Metallic/Gray (Vorahk)

Stage 3 x1 - $1Sand Yellow Metallic/Brick Yellow (Panrahk)Stage 6 x 1 - $1Light Gray Metallic/White (Kurahk)Stage 4 x 1 - $1

Regards, Andrey