New Elemental Prefix - Plasma

Erebus

...And another question is answered. I like the prefix 'Su' for the Matoran of Plasma. And as others have already said, its great to hear from Greg again. Hopefully he reveals what regions they prefer to live in. That would be interesting to learn IMO.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Nice to see something new from Greg. Still wondering what it means, got no idea.

Sun?

I had no idea either so I typed "plasma su" into google and that was one of the autocomplete options. Makes sense. Too bad that this time our poll's winner wasn't chosen. (That was Io.) But we can't all, and most of us don't.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Su...probably have to get used to saying that instead of Matoran of Plasma...Still, I like it!:)

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

If Ninjago is having a 6-month break like the rumours say (or whatever they say), would that mean Greg has more time for us and making revelations like this for us?

I know it'd also mean more time for his daughter, but he might still have a bit of extra time for his fans too.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

If Ninjago is having a 6-month break like the rumours say (or whatever they say), would that mean Greg has more time for us and making revelations like this for us? I know it'd also mean more time for his daughter, but he might still have a bit of extra time for his fans too.
I hope he does, cause I would like to hear more about Bionicle canon. Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

Awesome! great to know!

Gravity, Magnetism, maybe Iron, Shadow, and the Green

Gravity is Ba, Iron is Fe, and Shadow is commonly Kra in fanfics and the like.

Do shadow matoran really count as a breed of matoran? Being a shadow matoran seems more like a disorder...

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Awesome! great to know!
Gravity, Magnetism, maybe Iron, Shadow, and the Green

Gravity is Ba, Iron is Fe, and Shadow is commonly Kra in fanfics and the like.

Do shadow matoran really count as a breed of matoran? Being a shadow matoran seems more like a disorder...

It actually does count as a breed of matoran. Their element is forcibly changed, and they become evil. While the whole evil thing is closer to a disorder, the elemental changing classifies them as a separate tribe. Just so this is clear, Kra has not been officially confirmed as the shadow prefix.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Kra has not been officially confirmed as the shadow prefix.

Actually' date=' it has been confirmed by GregF by the OGD, and it's on BS01: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Shadow

Otherwise, it's still great to have some bit of information.

• Upvote 1

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

Suddenly I'm compelled to write a terrible fanfic about a Su-Matoran named Mehri.

This is why I keep returning to these forums.

But my panic-lisp is going to kill me now.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Actually, it has been confirmed by GregF by the OGD, and it's on BS01: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Shadow

I'm the one that added that to the site. I can't even express how happy I am that for once I wasn't wrong about something. P.S. I just got a face full of freaky ring girl in a snake game.

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually, it has been confirmed by GregF by the OGD, and it's on BS01: http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Shadow

I'm the one that added that to the site. I can't even express how happy I am that for once I wasn't wrong about something. P.S. I just got a face full of freaky ring girl in a snake game.

Do you have the actual link of the topic/page that proved that Greg F. confirmed Kra is the prefix for Shadow Element? Cause I saw a topic, which was closed by a user, Electric Turahk who also posted (on that closed topic) that Kra "isn't really confirmed as canon".

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

Do you have the actual link of the topic/page that proved that Greg F. confirmed Kra is the prefix for Shadow Element? Cause I saw a topic, which was closed by a user, Electric Turahk who also posted (on that closed topic) that Kra "isn't really confirmed as canon".

I found that with http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=59&showentry=83461]this old Farshtey Feed[/url], in the "Matoran Universe" page. The source is linked.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-- Greg Farshtey

Well this one's a bit --

Su is from the word "superheated".
Oh. Okay then. It works I guess. And I just realized we didn't have a type that started with "s" before, so it helps it stand out at least..~|ET|~ Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

"Matoran of Plasma must make good lawyers, because they Su-matoran"

[/horriblepun]

It's good to get more information from Greg. But I truly wasn't expecting Su.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)