What happened to the Zyglak?

Quick check says that Nocturn was convinced to take them on and defeated them. So they were either killed or incapacitated, yes.~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

What Electric Tuhrahk said, but this brings up another question. With the new story Element of the Red Star do the Zyglak truly die? The Great Beings and Mata Nui evidently gave up on them long ago, what if their hate of Mata- Nui and the Great Beings denies them a ride to the Red Star when they die?

What Electric Tuhrahk said, but this brings up another question. With the new story Element of the Red Star do the Zyglak truly die? The Great Beings and Mata Nui evidently gave up on them long ago, what if their hate of Mata- Nui and the Great Beings denies them a ride to the Red Star when they die?
As long as they have a body and they were living (yes, even Rahi) they end up there.

The ones in the pit are dead or have regained consciousness, and are back to doing their Zyglak things. Ones that were not in the pit are either living in the remains of the MU, or have followed the matoran out, and are once again living on the outskirts of society.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I think Zyglak are organic, since they are not harmed by their metal-eating virus, and they were made out of the same material as krana. If they are organic, they would not be revived by the Red Star.

It's hard to say what any surviving Zyglak would do- in the Kingdom universe, they chose to die rather than join the Matoran. However, they may leave the MU and live away from everyone else, like they had done in the MU.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

Even if dead Zyglak were teleported to the Red Star, the Kestora would no doubt refuse to rebuild them.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 1 month later...

Oh boy. Well, since they were basically a glitch in the system, leftovers, if you will, I would think they wouldn't be incorporated into the Red Star thing. However, I can't say that for sure. By normal standards, if they weren't disintegrated, which I will assume they weren't, then they would be being Zyglak on the Red Star.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.