What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

• 2 weeks later...

"It's Not Me It's You" by Skillet 

this song goes out to those who have done me wrong in the past (whether in real life or online) and to those who might do me wrong in the future (again, either in real life or online)! basically a big middle finger to those people! enjoy! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Oato ga Yoroshikutte... Yo!" by Goku-Rakujokai 

the opening theme for the 2012 anime Joshiraku, it is one ov the catchiest J-Pop tunes i have ever heard! :) 

the group, Goku-Rakujokai, is just the five voice actresses for the five girls the show revolves around! they're great singers! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

"The Triumph of King Freak (A Crypt of Preservation and Superstition)" by Rob Zombie 

FINALLY!! Rob Zombie is releasing his seventh studio album "The Lunar Injection Kool Aid Eclipse Conspiracy" on March 12, 2021! and it's about time! lol 

here's the music video for the album's lead single: 

i'v been extremely worried about the album not being released this year (2020) and well the revelation was real! but hey, i'm happy that the man is releasing the album at all! so when March 12th (2021)comes i'll be there to receive a copy ov the new album on CD from wherever i have it purchased from! this is exciting! i am so stoked for the new Rob Zombie album! i'm happy! :) 

Happy Halloween! :P 

Edited by TheZOMBIEJ

Some stuff I've been listening to to set the Halloween mood:

"Black Sabbath" by Black Sabbath

"The Conjuring" by Megadeth

"Dragula" by Rob Zombie

"Dead Skin Mask" by Slayer

"Good Mourning/Black Friday" by Megadeth

"Pictures in the Gold Room" by Chimaira

"Halloween" by Mastodon

And even though it's not really a Halloween album, it's been a yearly tradition of mine to listen to "The Years of Decay" by Overkill.