What Are You Listening To At This Very Moment?

Nescent

"Don't Say 'Lazy'" by Ho-kago Tea Time 

the ending theme for K-On! season 1! Ho-kago Tea Time is a female J-Rock/Pop Rock band formed in/for the anime! Mio Akiyama performs vocals for this song and oh my God she utterly dominates the track! she is also the bassist which is one ov the reasons why i love her! <3 

"Won(*3*)Chu KissMe!" by Sakura*Trick (Haruka, Yuu, Kotone, Shizuku, Kaede & Yuzu) 

opening theme for the yuri anime Sakura Trick which aired in 2014! i love this song soo much it makes me want to kiss my girlfriend... unfortunately i don't have a girlfriend. :'( but i hope to find one in the near future! i'm on a quest for love and the journey has only just begun! who wants to join me? :) 

"Hallelujah Essaim" by Gabriel, Vignette, Raphiel & Satanichia 

ending theme for the anime Gabriel DropOut which aired in 2017 with season 1 containing 12 episodes followed by 2 OVAs! it is performed by the four main girls (or at least their VAs) ov the show, which are the names mentioned above (Gabriel and Raphiel are Angels, Vignette and Satanichia are Demons)! i absolutely LOVE this ending theme! it is freaking amazing! an absolute masterpiece ov a J-Pop tune! i love it! :) 

"A Cruel Angel's Thesis" by Yoko Takahashi 

the opening theme for the 1995 anime Neon Genesis Evangelion! a legendary classic anime series that ALL anime fans should know about by now! one ov the greatest anime in existence (so i'v heard)! i still need to watch it and when i do i'll be happy but also sad since i was only an infant when NGE first aired! yeah, ...i really missed out! ha ha! :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Azalea" by nano.RIPE 

opening theme for the yuri anime Citrus, released as a single and also appeared on a new full-length studio album in 2018! one ov my favorite anime op's ov all time! <3 

Edited by TheZOMBIEJ
added link to the MV just in case anyone cared to watch/listen! :)

"Oato ga Yoroshikutte... Yo!" by Goku-Rakujokai 

opening theme for the anime Joshiraku! Goku-Rakujokai are a group ov 5 seiyu's (voice actresses) who voice the five Rakugo girls in Joshiraku; Marii, Tetora, Kigurumi, Gankyou and Kukuru! the girls are awesome! the anime is awesome! and the song is seriously very catchy! i love it! :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Kimi ni Aeta Hi" by Adachi and Shimamura (Sakura Adachi and Hougetsu Shimamura / or their seiyuus) 

opening theme for the yuri anime "Adachi and Shimamura" which aired in the last three months of 2020! this song is absolutely amazing! i fell in love with this track the first time i listened to it! easily one of my favorite anime OPs of all time! seriously! it's soo awesome! <3 

Edited by TheZOMBIEJ

• 2 weeks later...