BIONICLE MAFIA III: BY THE NUMBERS - WITH A VENGEANCE

Voltex

After looking at the crime scene from last time and putting it together with some comments from iBrow, I think that #16 is the suspicious Master of Hats, and thus I cast my vote for him. I'd like to confirm with the Detective, but he's been a bit hush hush lately.

P.S. Is anyone else annoyed by having that red number on your notifications button and being unable to clear it off?

P.P.S I just got contacted by the Detective and he's confirmed that #16 is, in fact, a Mafian. Detective, I'd respond to your PM but it seems there's a glitch in the system and I cannot. Would be nice if B6 fixed it...

:w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Wait, what? Come on guys! 16 is a Mafian, so how about we, you know, kill him? Instead of letting these Mafians influence he vote like that! For the record I believe Randy Disher and Thoron are mafians now. I mean uhhh... #4 and #16. =P

Edited by Portalfig

Hanging 16 is priority. We'll deal with the others later. I just hope they haven't found out yet...

Anyway, I'm having issues with PM, so I will say to be wary of Progenitous Worldsoul. Actually, be wary of everyone, especially those who are not dead and known to be masterminds.

...If Lloyd is part of the enemy, then we're all dead. Perhaps I should stop handing him the numbers of people, maybe he is the shadowed one himself. That would explain how the shadowed one found an ally in me without me even knowing about it.

Or perhaps I'm looking too hard into it, and if the Shadowed One is someone else thinking they could gain an ally in me, fat chance. I was going to dedicate my life to killing dark hunters. But my life is dead now, so I'm going to pointlessly haunt them instead.

Finally: Turaga, Medic, BE CAREFUL. Your survival is more important than anything else, particularly for the Medic. Turaga, if you have a feeling you're going to die, vote before you do. Detective, keep on detectiving. Dark Hunters, target yourselves. Villagers, idly stand by. Dead people, chatter mindlessly and serve as undead couriers. Those are far more useful than chattering corpse piles. Non-playing people, why are you here?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I vote for number 16, and advise people to stop voting against the flow, as it will certainly not be a good thing for any of us if mafians/traitors/dark hunters/whatever are just left to walk free. Am I right, or am I right?

Seriously, anyone not voting for 16 has 'SUSPICIOUS' written all over their face. Also, if they're a dark hunter, they're also shouting 'HEY LOOK AT ME'.

Also, I'm glad that I have a likely chance to be avenged. Do what the above people say that try not to vote against the flow. Especially when they're voting for THE CONFIRMED GUY.

#4 - 1

#16 - 8

#20 - 4

Mafia III: Hanging II

The Master of Hats, forgetting how much luck every other dead person in the Village had previously had when it came to die, decided to try and escape the claws of the grave. Thus it was that the entire Village found him to be missing when it came time to kill him - and they all discovered that the Master of Hats was indeed not just the Dude w/ a Hat, but also designated #16 - coincidentally the only player in the game to have the same official and secret number.

That night, the remaining Dark Hunters skipped over their duties to murder a Matoran, instead meeting within the abandoned Tower Valendale and debating the many ways they would kill the Master of Hats for his treachery.

"We could slice and dice him." suggested Ancient.

"Perhaps we can set him on fire." said the Master of Wind.

"Maybe we can drain him of his blood?" asked the Master of Blood.

"We don't have blood, you fool, we have... well, it isn't blood." said the Master of Wind.

"Hey! I'm not a fool, mister lacking of the brains-"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" yelled the Shadowed One. "I just had a brilliant idea!"

The Dark Hunters promptly fell silent, looking expectantly at the Shadowed One. They remained like this for fifteen minutes, until the Master of Blood decided enough was enough.

"What is it?"

"Finally! I thought you'd never ask. You see, I just remembered I have this potion...."

The Shadowed One pulled a small glass phial out of his pocket. The pink liquid inside was hissing.

"First, I'll turn him into a flea. Then, I'll put that flea in a box. Then, I'll put that box in another box. Then I'll mail that box to myself, and then I'LL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER!"

At these last words the Shadowed One procured a hammer out of nowhere and smashed the table they were sitting at into nothing more than chunks of wood as he cackled madly. Then he got up and left the room, leaving the stunned Dark Hunters to sit there - and there they were still when he returned with the squashed boxes containing the Dude w/ a Hat five hours later.

He set the boxes down and they instantenously burst into flame, as the ghost of Negative had a good laugh somewhere.

Dark Hunter (Dude w/ a Hat, assigned #16) lynched. Detective, Medic, Dark Hunters pm me with your next targets.

I guess I have to say this now;

Vengeance is a dish best served... flaming. B-)

Now, onto the next matter of business, we must find Dark Hunters numero 2 and 3 before they find us. Secondly, all important roles aligned with the village: please don't get yourselves killed.

Edited by Pulsate