BIONICLE MAFIA III: BY THE NUMBERS - WITH A VENGEANCE

Voltex

Unfortunately, I dislike you folk getting too comfortable - all of you have been too embarrassed to admit it to each other, but I actually destroyed every single bathroom in the entire town before the game even began!! Muahahaha!

noooo D: we must build the new bathrooms! anyone who doesn't help build and says that they need to attend to other things is clearly a Mafia. because building new bathrooms to use and showers to wash off in should clearly be at the top of everyone's to-do list.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Unfortunately, I dislike you folk getting too comfortable - all of you have been too embarrassed to admit it to each other, but I actually destroyed every single bathroom in the entire town before the game even began!! Muahahaha!

noooo D: we must build the new bathrooms! anyone who doesn't help build and says that they need to attend to other things is clearly a Mafia. because building new bathrooms to use and showers to wash off in should clearly be at the top of everyone's to-do list.
Shouldn't trying to get rid of the Mafia/Dark Hunters be at the top of someone's to-do list? The bathrooms can wait for a bit longer. Edited by Wind Elemental

pWPTu7m.jpg

Shouldn't trying to get rid of the Mafia/Dark Hunters be at the top of someone's to-do list? The bathrooms can wait for a bit longer.

it was just a smidgen of joking, nothing more. of course, we do need to build bathrooms. but I suppose that can wait till....tomorrow sound good for everyone? perfect!

Previously known as Aiwendil.

I'm just waiting for Xaeraz to pop in with a comment on this lack of waste recepticles.

Cause we're I'm watchin'...

And waitin'...

Tick tock tock tock

Tick tock tock tock

Tick tock tock tock...

Zakaro

You think I am some dog to be summoned at a whim, to make nonsensical ramblings with overt tones of misanthropy and psychopathy? Some jester for your amusements? You wound me!

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'm just waiting for Xaeraz to pop in with a comment on this lack of waste recepticles.

And waitin'...

Tick tock tock tock

Tick tock tock tock

Tick tock tock tock...

Zakaro

You think I am some dog to be summoned at a whim, to make nonsensical ramblings with overt tones of misanthropy and psychopathy? Some jester for your amusements? You wound me!

Maybbeeeeee

[/jk]

:P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Mafia III: Scene III

The X-Master 9000, Master of Blood, cackled as he knocked on the conveniently numbered House #20 on Ninth Street, and the soul experimenter Progenitus Worldsoul (who was currently receiving quite a bad rap for combining the souls of Portalfig and Negative at their request, so that they might curse the Dark Hunters with fire) answered the door.

Of course, Mr. Worldsoul knew exactly what would transpire, and he knew that there was no way he could stop it – for the Detective had stopped by earlier with the Medic, and while the Detective had been pleased to note that he was just a Matoran (which, really, what else could he be?), the Medic had acted like a snob, rubbing it in Mr. Worldsoul’s face that he would protect his own back that night.

Despite the fact that the Dark Hunters didn’t even know that the Medic even existed. Much as they failed to notice the Detective fluttering around, they failed to notice the Medic bouncing around.

Say what you will about those Dark Hunters, but they have terrible, terrible eyesight.

Anyway, Mr. Worldsoul was contemplating how to make himself go out with a bang when the X-Master, Master of Blood, pulled off his hood – and when the identity of the Dark Hunter sent to kill him was revealed, Worldsoul screamed and ran into his house. The Master of Blood slowly stepped inside, grinning wickedly as he saw the wide range of possible tools for the most brutal killing in the history of ever.

Worldsoul screamed again, but the Master of Blood said nothing as he-

[WARNING]

[THE FOLLOWING SECTION HAS BEEN {DELETED}/NO OR {REMOVED}/YES FOR BEING [[inexplicably brutal, bloody and violent beyond all reason]]]

>CONTINUE SCENE?

>>_YES

[CONTINUING]

The Great and Powerful iBrow sobbed as the lost piece of work drifted out of everyone’s mind and was replaced with a computer message that didn’t even faithfully recreate a computer. However, what was done was done, and so he continued to persevere.

The Master of Blood was rather frustrated as well as he left the bloody remains of #20, Ninth Street behind him – for there was nothing better for a memory than a gruesome killing, for once done by him, and now it was gone.

Clearly he needed to be a Dark Hunter more often.

Of course, the actions of the night only made the combined Negative/Portalfig apparition even angrier, and as a return blow they spelled the perpetrator’s name right out for the Village:

X

A

E

R

A

Z

That said, who knew what his number was, because they certainly didn’t. But perhaps it was related to the now deceased Master of Hats.

Villager (Progenitus Worldsoul, Assigned #20) killed by Dark Hunters.

The Suspects:

#1 – This jokester shouldn’t even be on this list – he’s like the Joker without all the “evil” stuff. Maybe he just wants to die and prove everybody a fool? Or maybe he's hiding something... something secret... something dark...

#5 – Always complaining about the lack of capitalization – perhaps Negative mocked him with the identity reveal?

#10 – An impatient individual who lost his chance in the spotlight earlier

#17 – One thing is for certain: the forgotten bloodbath was definitely rated Mature for ages 17+ only.

Edited by YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET

So where is everyone getting 17 from again? I read it, and I don't see it. Just curious.

iBrow left his shorthand scene description in the scene at the top, and he edited it out. It said that Xae(#17) was sent to kill Worldsoul. =P

#1 - 4

#10 - 1

#17 - 6

...I must admit, even the Great and Powerful iBrow has no idea what is going on with you all, and I am just going to sit here, nod, and smile as if I understand everything.

(because i don't but hey that don't matter)