Bionicle Moderator for Skyrim

The coolest Bionicle game we've seen in years isn't even official, but the size and ambition of the project blows every other game out of the water. A small team of Russian modders have been working for over a year on converting Skyrim characters, items, locations, powers, dialogue, and quests into Bionicle. With their apologies, they say that the story and locations will be limited to the quest for the Mask of Light arc, and that they "absolutely will never make Bara Magna and giant robots." They've put up a call for help on their Moddb page for everything from 3D modeling to GUI design, so if you want to see this project pull through, go ahead and contact them! You can see in-game clips and follow the team's progress on their blog here. With the attention it's been gaining, I doubt the project will die before release, but it couldn't help to spread the word.View the full article

Now you know my pain. :P Is there any chance that filter will be fixed in the future?

I actually saw this a while back, and it looked pretty cool. It's amazing how far it's come since then though. I love that weapon style. If I played Skyrim, I would definitely try this out.

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Can someone buy me skyrim? I can write and draw and cook for you.

3018587.png
Credit be to Strack for my avatar, who I WILL moc one day, the avatar I mean ........
Life is a whole lot of everything-Cleverbot
What What What.-Cleverbot
My steam name is Toa Gears °▲Delta, add me if you wish

Ohhhhh man this looks awesome. The 3D art is fantastic. It fits perfectly with Skyrim's art style, yet is unmistakably Bionicle. I hope they can get a good English localization, but if necessary I will learn Russian to play this!

But I have only one thing to ask... will we get to play as a Kanohi Dragonborn? (see what i did there)

IrMSNn3.png

guys guys guys guysI'm pretty sure the more subtle nuances of the word filter don't apply to front-page posts, so preemptively converting the word to moderator was both poking fun at the largest in-joke in BZPower culture and a precautionary measure to avoid issues with the talkback topic.I'd rather this didn't turn into another pointless atgument for or against the word filter, so I'll just say that if we got rid of it, we'd lose a very subtle and unique part of our community (and the ability to make this joke in the first place), so I'd be just as well off if we left it where it is.okay the endlet's talk about videogames

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

This looks like quite the project, but I don't know how I feel about their stance on the "Bara Magna" issue.

My thinking is, why spurn something when there's an opportunity to make it awesome? There was an interesting setting to 2009, it's just that the story sucked, but that can always be rewritten.

And heck, why not consult the guy that did that Kiina render? There's always potential for something really cool, you just have to be willing to look for it.

I would imagine the events on Bara Magna would be.... difficult, at best, to translate into Skyrim. I completely understand their reasoning from a technical standpoint, and I also respect their creative vision. They set out to make a modification based on the original years of BIONICLE, so that's what they're going to do. Simple as that.

Looks quite cool; has a lot of potential, and am pretty excited to play it whenever it actually releases.

Also, regarding the filtered word in the title... yeah, I wouldn't exactly call THAT the "largest in-joke in BZPower culture." Never really seemed like much of a "joke," but rather an example of the outdated filter and why it can be detrimental.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

This is the Bionicle game I've always wanted but that never was.

All I need to do now is wait for the moderator to be completed, buy and Xbox, buy Skyrim, and enjoy.

Wait, could you moderator Skyrim for Xbox? I just assumed that this is for Skyrim PC which kinda makes me glad that I haven't gotten the game yet so that I could try this mod out when it's finished XD

Edited by CrunchbiteNuva

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

All I need to do now is wait for the moderator to be completed, buy and Xbox, buy Skyrim, and enjoy.

Wait, could you moderator Skyrim for Xbox? I just assumed that this is for Skyrim PC which kinda makes me glad that I haven't gotten the game yet so that I could try this moderator out when it's finished XD

We already have a good set of mods for the site; I don't think we need to, er, make any more...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

This is just the sort of Bionicle game I've always wanted. One where the graphics are superb, your mask choice is varied and you can explore to your heart's content. Secretly, I wish that this ran on its own game engine and I wouldn't have to buy Skyrim to use it, but this is nevertheless a very well-done mod.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Wait, could you moderator Skyrim for Xbox? I just assumed that this is for Skyrim PC which kinda makes me glad that I haven't gotten the game yet so that I could try this moderator out when it's finished XD

We already have a good set of mods for the site; I don't think we need to, er, make any more...

I find it funny that you got everyone to use "moderator" when the correct word in this situation is "modification"... =P

Lol alright fine,

I just wanted to be sure that this skyrim modification is for PC because I'm pretty sure you have to jailbreak your Xbox if you want the modification.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

This does look truly incredible and I can't wait to see the final product. Unfortunately, I have Skyrim for Xbox so won't be able to try it out.. But maybe if I get a friend to... Hmmm.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

This looks amazing, it's pretty obvious even from just looking at the models that they've put a lot of effort into this. A side note as well, I can't even begin to explain how hilarious I find the word filter application to this topic name.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

This has made my day! So amazing and I can't wait to get a hold of it. Doing everything I can to blast it across social media platforms (good thing my job is marketing :P) to hopefully find people to help with this awesome project!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

... Wow... This is a monumental task these guys have burdened themselves with, and they are doing an excellent job.

Now all I need is to get Skyrim...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

But I have only one thing to ask... will we get to play as a Kanohi Dragonborn?

You know, that's a good question.Related: Will we get to meet someone who used to be a Toa like us, until he took a Matoran Sphere to the knee?...On a more serious note, I'm now considering getting Skyrim.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...