Alright, so after my first piece with Mr. Embok, I decided to do a few more. All are in relatively the same style, which I'm liking very much. [Note: all links contain quite large files, though they have been converted to .jpg for reduced size]

First off is Ketan, another BZPRPG character. Known by some as Greed, and leader of the "Toa Arete" who are currently protecting Ga-Koro. Well, they say that they're protecting the village. >:]

greentumbnail.jpg

Next two are random Toa. No real story or anything, I just wanted something to draw. First is a Toa of Iron with some glowing sword. Or something. Don't know what his Mask is, so whatever works.

greytumbnail.jpg

And this one's a Pakari Nuva-wearing Toa of Fire. His lower body isn't there because... it's obscured by intense out-of-focus flames. Yeah.

redthumbnail.jpg

This one here is actually a recolor of one of my older works, Toa of Ice Kethrye, which I wasn't entirely satisfied with. I'm happy with it colored in this new style, but the drawing itself could use some work... Still, he's running throught a blizzard, so it's okay.

bluethumbnail.jpg

And this last one is one of my own characters for the Loophole RPG. He doesn't have a name yet, and not much is known about him. Well, besides the fact I used him once to dish out some Staff Hurt. Yes, he is a Toa of Air. Yes, that is a Vahi. Yes, he is from the future.

loopholethumbnail.jpg

And that's it. C & C greatly appreciated.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

dude. you have some talent as a drawer. I am stunned at the simplicity and yet the awesomeness of it. I especially like the brown Toa with the glowy sword thingy. I do have a question: you said that he was simply a random drawing, not a character. you wouldn't mind if I used him as an RPG Character, would you?

Previously known as Aiwendil.

dude. you have some talent as a drawer. I am stunned at the simplicity and yet the awesomeness of it. I especially like the brown Toa with the glowy sword thingy. I do have a question: you said that he was simply a random drawing, not a character. you wouldn't mind if I used him as an RPG Character, would you?

Thanks a bunch!

I quite enjoy drawing them in that way, the stylized comic-book simplifications really appeal to me. For the time being, most of my art is probably going to be in that, or a similar style.

And it's not a problem at all! Go ahead and use it, I've really got nothing else to do with it. Of course, some credit might be nice. ;)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Link

so some things.

-lights on the head are no where near symetrical.

-centerlines are slightly off resulting in...

-misplaced/mishaped body

-certain areas do need a 3-dimensional look

Now where the sketchy style can be good, these drawings of yours are too sketchy to make out much of anything, thus it makes it very hard to help with corrections. I do see talent here, but it is talent that needs some restraint and some patience to make good things happen. And I also note that you know something about photoshop, which ultimately raises my expectations of what you can do. If you can edit in a background like that, you can also clean up your art to match it.

All I can say for now. Keep at it.

Link

so some things.

-lights on the head are no where near symetrical.

-centerlines are slightly off resulting in...

-misplaced/mishaped body

-certain areas do need a 3-dimensional look

Now where the sketchy style can be good, these drawings of yours are too sketchy to make out much of anything, thus it makes it very hard to help with corrections. I do see talent here, but it is talent that needs some restraint and some patience to make good things happen. And I also note that you know something about photoshop, which ultimately raises my expectations of what you can do. If you can edit in a background like that, you can also clean up your art to match it.

All I can say for now. Keep at it.

With these, I really wasn't all that focused on the figures on a technical standpoint as I was a more abstract point of view, getting down the general shapes and such. While I really could have spent more time going back and cleaning up the original sketches, fixing some mistakes (and man did they need it, considering most were just a quick draw without any prior planning or initial sketching) I wanted to really just see what I could do with Photoshop itself. The sketches really aren't that great, but I was more focused on colouring rather than drawing.

As always, thanks for the reply! Every bit really does help me. :)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -