Dun dun dun. . . Ta-Da!

Okay, so I shared one of my older creations a while back, but I have several more recent ones to share. (and even more hopefully forthcoming)

It's the year 2930. You step into an enormous hangar, the other end so far in the distance you almost imagine there isn't one. In here you see many privately-owned cruisers, from little RV-sized ships to nearly town-sized behemoths.

But what catches your eye is the ship right in front of you, a big, round, re-purposed freighter owned by the Starbrick family. Your first impression is that it's a bit of a junker, but you can tell a lot of care was put into it's re-purposing.

One of my favorite things about this model is the upper part of the hull. The "roof" if you will. The angled sides were tricky, but I was a little proud to have managed it, even though it wasn't quite as solid as I would have liked.

Inside we have a transportation pod housing, a kitchen and dining room, a "sleeping chamber", a medical bay, the engine room, an exit ramp, a board game, and a weapons/storage/exercise room.

Without further ado, let me show you some pictures!

Full View

Rear View

Command Deck (Mr. Bricker, Captain; Mrs. Bricker in the green on the right; and three of their kids in everything but orange)

Main Deck

Transportation Pod (admittedly this model isn't so great)

Well, there you have it. I hope you've enjoyed your tour of the Starship Expiditer V.

Edited by TahuNuvaFan

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!

Well, that's not really surprising, since I took apart my 1999 Millenium Falcon set for parts for this. The base of the hull was built with the same structural design as the Falcon's, and those four big "quarter UFO" pieces are part of the Falcon. Oh, and come to think of it it also has a radar disk in the same place as the Falcon.

Thank you. :)

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!