Stone vs Earth

You should see it like stone = rocks on the surface while earth = the sand/ground underground :)

So stone = brown (po), earth = black (onu).

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

You should see it like stone = rocks on the surface while earth = the sand/ground underground :)

So stone = brown (po), earth = black (onu).

Just to clarify, Stone is rocks anywhere, and sand does not count as Earth (or Stone; it's in between, Greg said). Not quite sure you meant to imply that stones underground are Earth, but that's a common misconception. Elements are about the material type, not location.

The following answers are correct:

My understanding is it's this. Earth is the control of more granular ground, where stone is the control of pebbles and bigger stones. I honestly wish I could be more helpful, but that's about it for me at the moment.

There is a page about this, lemme search it.Ah well here is a past topic about it, the answer is located there: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5009

That's earth

These are stones

And we've had thousands of these topics so methinks I'll just close this one. :P There may be an official elements guide topic coming soonish, or if you have other elemental questions in the meantime feel free to make a new topic. It's also helpful to consult BS01's element pages. :)

Question answered, topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)