Bohrok Documentary

Leg O'Brick

This is something I recorded about six months ago while the forums were down. It's kinda poorly voice acted (except the parts by my sister) but I'm to lazy to re-do it, and I lost the source files. Now that I listen to it again, the writing isn't even that good. Anyway, give it a listen and tell me what you think!

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

woah, make more of these. your voice reminds me of the announcer of portal 2. if you do not know who that is, search It on a video site

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Lol, wow. Bohrok...tipping? This was great! Please do more -- I could see a similar Visorak Documentary being worth-while. :biggrin: -Akamu

I am no treky, but the female voice does sound a little like the star fleet computer and the male voice sounds just like Tuvok (the vulcan) from Star Trek Voyager. By the way, I found is very admusing, it could of went even better with a video or a slide show. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

woah, make more of these. your voice reminds me of the announcer of portal 2. if you do not know who that is, search It on a video site

That's actually what I was going for! Sweet! so that worked.

Actually,I think both yours and your sistes voice acting were well done! It was really intertaning.As someone above said,You should make one about Visorak! :)KUTGW

Thanks! I did actually do a keetongu advertisement; but I hate it and want to re-record it before I post it. I'm persnickety about my own voice. Edited by Leg O'Brick

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

Lol, wow. Bohrok...tipping? This was great! Please do more -- I could see a similar Visorak Documentary being worth-while. :biggrin:

Hey, that sounds like fun! I always love making a mockery of evil things... ;) Obviously, I'm the sister, lol. Edited by Hahli Historian

Current Epic: Life is a Blank - last post Jan. 22

My Library: The Esoteric Athenaeum

Member of the Epic Critics' Club

aa0ef09c4ad9bf8017ddec306412e550_zpscff1

Obviously, I'm the sister, lol.

Orly? you and Leg 'O brick should make more of these. Considering the awesome sig that Leg 'O brick made, i think he should be able to make a slideshow of this :\maybe you should make ones about other rahi., as most people mentioned before.and also, how long did it take you to do this?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I like the contrast between your voice and your sisters. She sounds like a nature lover who is actually fascinated by Borhak, where as you sound rather robotic, as if your an actor who doesn't care in the slightest and is just trying to get his paycheck.

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

:happydance: GLADOS +bionicle=AWESOMENESS! and what would it be about? Edited by bulik

Just wanted to post and compliment you guys on this hilarious recording. A friend played this in a skype call, and I laughed majorly. Props to both of you for your voice work; The contrast between both of your voices (and the subject matter each talked about) was very fitting and funny. Also, the writing was great. Especially the part about Bohrok tipping. XD I hope to see more of these types of things from you two in the future; keep up the good work! (You may hear from us at The Three Virtues podcast soon about a proposition...) -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

We're doing a sequ

Obviously, I'm the sister, lol.

Orly? you and Leg 'O brick should make more of these. Considering the awesome sig that Leg 'O brick made, i think he should be able to make a slideshow of this :\maybe you should make ones about other rahi., as most people mentioned before.and also, how long did it take you to do this?

Actually,I think both yours and your sistes voice acting were well done! It was really intertaning.As someone above said,You should make one about Visorak! :)KUTGW

You asked, and we answered! Though not in the way you're probably expecting. As soon as Vimeo finished processing, I'm going to post the sequel that Hali Historian and I collaborated on!

:happydance: be sure to post when that happens.

It's up!http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1174