Bionicle paparazzi or national treasure hunt

toa electro

What's with those creepers/stalkers or whatever in the background of all these Bionicle canister art? There is a promo pic of tahu Nuva with Half his mask out of the EP, and behind him are two, crocodiles/emo reptilians.With strakk there is a couple of "muggers" or "paparazzi" are they simply just that?They don't look like other glatorians.Tarik has blur tentacle/coral monsters attacking him.Is this supposed to be a Lego conspiracy so that it will eventually lead to clues to find the biggest treasure trove of Lego ever imaginable?

For Tahu Nuva, those were other nuva rising out, not yet revealed to keep people wondering. Strakk, I remember there being something on what they were, however, it has slipped my mind. Someone else will most likely know.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Okay, here's the first image. I see what you mean about crocodile things. Their eyes are too high and their heads too flat to be the Nuva. T.B.O.C.'s explanation seems best, but if anything, they look closer to the Bohrok in eye shape and round heads, although the tops of their heads are much wider and eyes more angled in.

Here's Strakk. To me, those look like Ice Glatorian. They just have that kind of Icicle detailing we've seen, although the front one looks like Metus with a different weapon. Pretty sure they're Agori or Glatorian.

Aaand Tarix. Not sure what you mean by "tentacle/coral monsters," but I'm assuming those dark things behind him by his legs. It really reminds me of the old Throwbot and Roboriders artwork, but I'm pretty sure it's just scenery, even with the glowing sections and menacing appearance.

Not sure about a Lego conspiracy, as cool as that would be, it's probably just the box designers getting extra creative to sell the sets. If you make anything out of it though, I would gladly join your treasure hunt. :D