RWBY_Poster.jpg

Red like roses fills my dreams and bring me to the place you rest

White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test

Black the beast descends from shadow

Yellow beauty burns gold

RWBY (pronounced "Ruby") is a animated webseries created by Monty Oum and produced by parent company RoosterTeeth. It's about four girls...and a school...and fairy tales...and like, uh, wolves and giant crab robots that turn into roses they die and...?

Okay, to be honest, we don't really know what the series is about at this point. What we do know, however, is that Monty Oum is making it and it has some freaking awesome trailers. Seriously. Look them up.

There are currently three character trailers (Red, White and Black), with one more on the way sometime soon. The first episode will be premiered at RoosterTeeth's own convention, RTX 2013, this year. It can't come fast enough.

I didn't find a topic about this yet, and since the Black trailer was just released at Pax East, I hoped I wasn't the only person on here looking forward to this. Anyone else hyped?

From what I can see from the trailers(which isnt much Ill admit) it doesnt seem to be my sort of thing. Ive never been into all these Japanes games and shows I will say. I mean, I guess it really depends how seriously it takes itself. I do love Rooster Teeth though so Ill give it a bash.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks pretty cool.

EDIT: Anyone else notice that the same symbol has appeared in all 3 trailers?

It's on the back of White's coat

It's on the extra clip on Red's gun

It's on the dudes mask in Black

Edited by The Lonesome Wanderer

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles