BZPower Buys LEGO

I'm having trouble telling if other users are going along with it or believe it or what. It's *almost* making the rest of us look like skeptics.

Do you believe it, then?

Of course not. The mere idea was too preposterous to believe (much as I wish it were so). I just meant when you read through the comments which are playing along you start to believe it yourself. is it a morphic field thing or sheep syndrome?

Uh. I hope you realise that this isn't a joke article? This is serious.

Google it.

Majhost sucks

I am still insulted by everyone bashing Galidor.

Like seriously.

(it should happen)

Also, I'm still confused by the Greg thing that just happened... like literally the worst casenario for my feeeeeeeeelings right now.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

I'm sensing that many are misinterpreting due to today's date (it's actually April 1st lol! maybe not the best timing, but oh well). We do usually have pranks on this day, but stay tuned -- the actual prank may come later in the day (I'm not really sure if one is planned, but this has been in the works for a long time). Understandable misconception, but you'll see tomorrow. :) Of course, we've done pranks going longer than one day, if bad mem serves, but ah well. Eventually. :P

Bones, if you're going to tell me that you guys faked a post by GregF to do an April 1st stunt like this, I will be so angry. :burnmad: Like that.
I agree. Seems a bit odd to me. All the Forum Leaders seem to know a bit too much about all this Greg stuff.
Add me to that list. I mean, admins can break into someone's account if necessary, but if they do that with Greg then IMO that's just cruel. And BTW TNT, what are you gonna do about it, spit fire at the computer :D? (JK)

Maybe...just not mine...

new_sig_legacy_2.png

It might still have been Greg, just posting from a different IP? I bet that man moves around a lot.

Plus in regard to the spelling mistakes, he's not perfect, I can recall times when he's slipped up when replying to my PMs in the past.

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

It might still have been Greg, just posting from a different IP? I bet that man moves around a lot.

Plus in regard to the spelling mistakes, he's not perfect, I can recall times when he's slipped up when replying to my PMs in the past.

I've heard rumours that all of his posts in that topic were posted through a proxy. But anyway, aren't we supposed to not-discuss banned members? Though GregF is really a special case in that regard.

iquXD5X.png

With such a dramatic shift in leadership, can we expect to see changes to the current policies? The "family-friendly" one really inhibits the potential that exists in more "mature" franchises, such as Firefly and Half-Life, whereas I (and a goodly number of others here on the site) see the opportunities that collaborating with companies like VALVe and Gearbox could provide to a re-blossoming corporation.

Also, Gordon Freeman and Gaige minifigures. Make it happen, gentle(hu)men.

Oh, one of these days, such dreams will be reality... but until then, have fun putting ketchup packets under people's toilet seats and laughing at puritan settlers who keep time differently than you.

I've heard rumours that all of his posts in that topic were posted through a proxy.

So were still holding on to hope? :begging:

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

Yeah, there are still errors in the BIONICLE novels. In one case, he spelled "Dume" "Dumse"

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I am going to let the truth pour over me like a big bucket of ice water.

Bionicle is not coming back. Purple parts will remain rare. BZPower didn't buy Lego. Greg's account was hacked and covered in pink tape. :(

And someone has a crazy sick sense of humor. I enjoyed it anyway (that was darkly creepily hilarious). Although someone has hacked bonesiii's account and replaced him with an impostor. He never gets involved in these sorts of things. I just hope that the hackers can be caught and a degree of normalcy can be returned to the forums.

Just one comment on the spelling things. I'm an English major who was far ahead of anyone in any of my classes in early grades on spelling tests, etc. and I still make typos, and sometimes fail to catch them before submitting the post. People also tend to make more typos when they're really excited about something (or upset, etc.). I have a whole "science" of tracking psychology via typos.

Of course, that says nothing about whether it's real, just pointing out that neither does it logically argue against it.

Now it appears, though, that the account may have been hacked after all. I'm sure it's being looked into.

But we DID buy LEGO. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Bionicle is not coming back. Purple parts will remain rare. BZPower didn't buy Lego. Greg's account was hacked and covered in pink tape. :(

And someone has a crazy sick sense of humor. I enjoyed it anyway (that was darkly creepily hilarious). Although someone has hacked bonesiii's account and replaced him with an impostor. He never gets involved in these sorts of things. I just hope that the hackers can be caught and a degree of normalcy can be returned to the forums.

That was probably the best thing to do. This whole day has gone from really good to really tense to really sad and finally really creepy. Thanks for telling us.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Just one comment on the spelling things. I'm an English major who was far ahead of anyone in any of my classes in early grades on spelling tests, etc. and I still make typos, and sometimes fail to catch them before submitting the post. People also tend to make more typos when they're really excited about something (or upset, etc.). I have a whole "science" of tracking psychology via typos.

Of course, that says nothing about whether it's real, just pointing out that neither does it logically argue against it.

Now it appears, though, that the account may have been hacked after all. I'm sure it's being looked into.

But we DID buy LEGO. :)

Prove it. Right now. If it's true that should be no issue at all. Right?

Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

That was probably the best thing to do. This whole day has gone from really good to really tense to really sad and finally really creepy. Thanks for telling us.

Glad to be of service. I refuse to be soothed by lies, no matter how appealing they might be.

And Shockwave, telling the hacked-bones to prove something that is obviously untrue is not going to get you anywhere. The human capacity to fabricate is enormous.

Glad to be of service. I refuse to be soothed by lies, no matter how appealing they might be.

And Shockwave, telling the hacked-bones to prove something that is obviously untrue is not going to get you anywhere. The human capacity to fabricate is enormous.

Did someone actually hack bonesiii? I feel like an idiot for asking...

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

The whole thing about BIONICLE coming back that was posted was kind of convincing, though it's a shame it was just a hacker.

Well, we can't be certain about that just yet.

B6 closed that topic and banned GregF while it was still the first of April. To be certain about the current happenings, we'll just have to wait until April Fools Day has passed in all the timezones.

iquXD5X.png

As true as that may be, The mind cannot fabricate truth and proof of it. Eh. whatever. I just want to see how this plays out.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

The whole thing about BIONICLE coming back that was posted was kind of convincing, though it's a shame it was just a hacker.

B6 closed that topic and banned GregF while it was still the first of April. To be certain about the current happenings, we'll just have to wait until April Fools Day has passed in all the timezones.

I honestly kind of doubt it, though.

I am going to let the truth pour over me like a big bucket of ice water. Bionicle is not coming back. Purple parts will remain rare. BZPower didn't buy Lego. Greg's account was hacked and covered in pink tape. :( And someone has a crazy sick sense of humor. I enjoyed it anyway (that was darkly creepily hilarious). Although someone has hacked bonesiii's account and replaced him with an impostor. He never gets involved in these sorts of things. I just hope that the hackers can be caught and a degree of normalcy can be returned to the forums.

Glad to be of service. I refuse to be soothed by lies, no matter how appealing they might be. And Shockwave, telling the hacked-bones to prove something that is obviously untrue is not going to get you anywhere. The human capacity to fabricate is enormous.
As true as that may be, The mind cannot fabricate truth and proof of it. Eh. whatever. I just want to see how this plays out.
You can on the Internet. It's called photoshop.But I'm sure they won't need to use it, since all of this is absolutely, completely, 100% true.

I honestly kind of doubt it, though.

Honestly, everything that has happened today just seemed a little too coincidental.

It just seems like it was all orchestrated to create maximum chaos and paranoia.

Would be most interesting to see the eventual results of that chaos, though.

iquXD5X.png

Did someone actually hack bonesiii? I feel like an cool dude for asking...

I'm not certain, but I find it likely that it was. I have never seen bonesiii post in one of the April Fools Day prank topics before, so I couldn't rule it out as a possibility.

That is so cool, and it explains why I was being asked what I thought I like as a set. "RETIRED DIVISION" makes sense now. I thought it was something math-related, but I guess they're gonna make sets of the Staff, including retired ones. Ha, our sets will be retired, and they didn't even have to do anything.

I wasn't exactly prepared for such a question, so I kinda joked around with my description. I just hope they don't my description too seriously. That would be embarrassing... although, I did mention a mustache, monocle, and top hat.

©1984-2013 Toaraga EAM

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

I did mention a mustache, monocle, and top hat.

By George, that will simply be the single most amazing toy ever.

Pre-ordered roughly four billion of 'em. Administration, consider yourself even richer.

iquXD5X.png

I have never seen bonesiii post in one of the April Fools Day prank topics before, so I couldn't rule it out as a possibility.

Lol. I'd like to see anyone other than me think of what I said in the post after your initial suggestion. :P I don't think I'm so easily mimicked accurately. :lookaround: (I typed and submitted that before seeing your post, incidentally.) More to the point, is this not circular reasoning? You have to assume first that this is a prank topic in order to make it strange that I would post here. I generally post in debate/logic topics and in anything majorly associated with BZP and LEGO, which, if this is not a prank, this counts as.

However, I have posted in April 1st prank topics generally, so yeah... *just to confuse you even more for fun* :P

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

now all i could ever want is a tea party hero factory set (or something set, even galidor) because tea parties are way awesome. (so you new owners should get on that)

Edited by Spink

now all i could ever want is a tea party hero factory set (or something set, even galidor) because tea parties are way awesome. (so you new owners should get on that)

Question: will there be cake?

iquXD5X.png

Question: will there be cake?

cake is rarely seen at the best houses nowadays

bread and butter, please

Wait... you can't normally go to a banned members profile, can you? Just asking, because we can totally still go to Greg's...

Actually, yes. Normally, you can go to a banned member's profile.

iquXD5X.png