Kadin Speed Limit?

I'm certainly not much of a storyline expert, but aren't the abilities of masks tied (somewhat) to willpower? The more willpower you have, the better a specific mask will function.I would suppose you'd get an increase in speed just to be able to get off the ground, but I wouldn't think that it's nearly as much as you'd get from, say, a Kakama.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Allow me to express my opinion...

...in song!

KIDDING!!!

Anyway, imagine you're running. You run as fast as you can, then, your legs start to ache, you get short of breath, and you become exhausted and tired. It is like this with the Kadin, only not physical, but mental. It drains you of focus... concentration. Have you ever done homework until you're what can only be described as "mathed out"? I hope you get what I mean... it is as real as physical speed and exhaustion, only with a different part of the body: your mind.

Herro there, person.

How are you?

I imagine it as about the same as highway speed in real life. Greg described it (minimum) as fast enough you wouldn't want to try to get an object off a cave roof with sharp stalactities, lest you risk impaling yourself (I tried to google the post/quote where he said that though and only found myself summarizing it, so not sure of the exact wording). And maximum should be something manageable, lest you risk just a normal flight slamming you into a tree or whatnot.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)