hey i had the idea to start talking about my idea for a new toa rank.

The ult toa, Toa nuva who rego through energized protodermis. Can control all elements but have as much strength using the a regular toa, and have 5% less EE, and can use the Kanohi Kanohi or mask of masks which switchs to any mask you know of.

then ult toa nuva same but nuva. EE is 10% less the normal toa. Of course in my mind these would be prototypes of toa that were held on spherus magna then released after the reforming. and then toa nuva(Tahu too) were changed into these by Ignika.

what do you think and do yo have any 'classes' you created or elements for that matter.

All aboard the HypeTrain. We Leave Bionicle Station Jan 1 2015.

Not sure if this is the right place for a topic like this. BST is for theories and ideas about, well, what's actually in (or might be in) the official story. This is clearly not something that is canon. And if it's a theory about something that could theoretically happen in-story, then I've got to ask, where the heck did you get that idea from?I'm pretty sure that EP wouldn't "upgrade" them twice- if you are x, and it's your destiny to end up as z, you're not going to go from x to y and then to z.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

That sounds really awesome, but I always thought that it wasn't your destiny to be transformed by EP if you already had before, and the times when it was your destiny two be transformed multiple times were so rare that you would almost never get somebody like that who actually wound up ever coming in contact with EP once, let alone twice.

Herro there, person.

How are you?