BIONICLE Heroes Nuparu Weapon

Hi guys, you probably all thought that this was an Onua claw, didn't you. Well, it's not.

img_2503.jpg_thumb.jpg

^Click for LARGER Pic^

img_2504.jpg_thumb.jpg

I got the idea while tinkering with new hand possibilities. I thought it looked okay, then I thought of a shrine for some reason, and I threw a zamor into it, and then I thought of Bionicle Heroes Nuparu and how much I like throwing atom-blast bombs at Bohrok for no reason. And that's how this came about. It's also pretty versatile as you'll find out when I build a B'Omarr Monk from Star Wars.

180px-Bomarr_monk_btm.jpg

So, yeah, C&C is welcome.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

They did make them in black. Well, technically. I've only seen one, it's a prototype part.Never having played Heroes, I have no frame of reference, though it looks like a decent weapon concept to me. A little small or simple, I guess. I could definitely see someone wielding two of these, though, and that'd be pretty neat.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

hey did make them in black. Well, technically. I've only seen one, it's a prototype part.Never having played Heroes, I have no frame of reference, though it looks like a decent weapon concept to me. A little small or simple, I guess. I could definitely see someone wielding two of these, though, and that'd be pretty neat.

Yep, there are five being sold on Bricklink by the same seller... for actually not much at all.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=52814&colorID=11

For me, BIONICLE was an epic science fantasy saga with a deep and complex lore, and was best when it was exactly that in its later years. I'm not sorry if that offended you.

hey did make them in black. Well, technically. I've only seen one, it's a prototype part.Never having played Heroes, I have no frame of reference, though it looks like a decent weapon concept to me. A little small or simple, I guess. I could definitely see someone wielding two of these, though, and that'd be pretty neat.

Yep, there are five being sold on Bricklink by the same seller... for actually not much at all.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=52814&colorID=11

Wait, prototype parts? For that cheap?

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Ok, I'll get 'em up by Friday. It would've been black if LEGO had made the Hordika head-ball-joint-things in black. That's one of the first things I'm doing when I get a 3D printer.

Whoa... you're actually buying a 3D printer? Aren't those things like a zillion dollars and all industrial-ey and stuff?

Herro there, person.

How are you?

Only $2,000. And when you actually read the manual, it's really easy. I may be going a little cheap. But this would give me SO many opportunities with MoCing. Especially custom parts that I could crank out in bulk. *rubs hands together* Hehehe

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Keep in mind, it is really expensive, and the same goes for the materials to make it work. Rendering is difficult, too; do you have any experience with that? "Cranking out in bulk" is unrealistic, if you ask me.

(This is the third time in as many days that I've gotten way off topic. Sorry.)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Have you noticed that BIONICLE Heroes the toa use the same weapons as the Toa Mata

But anyway, nice job on the claw.

Edited by charge_beta

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Only $2,000. And when you actually read the manual, it's really easy. I may be going a little cheap. But this would give me SO many opportunities with MoCing. Especially custom parts that I could crank out in bulk. *rubs hands together* Hehehe

Wow, that's a lot. I can actually imagine how useful it would be because there is a free open source 3D printer club at my local university (Indiana University!!!). I haven't used it yet, but when you start making things tell me how good they are because I plan on using the one here over the summer.

Herro there, person.

How are you?

• 3 weeks later...