Hi guys. Today I built a Lariska. I may not be Chro or fsnorglepuff. But I'm pretty proud of this one.(I forgot her mechanical arm. I'll add it later).

"I know where all my enemies are. After all, I'm the one who buried them."

img_2508.jpg_thumb.jpg

And what's Lariska without her daggers?

img_2510.jpg_thumb.jpg

^^Click for larger pictures^^

I hope GregF (if he's still around) likes this. Seeing that she's his favorite Dark Hunter

Feel free to C&C!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I wouldn't say it's inappropriate- after all, Roodaka's silver Rahkshi heads- but you might not want to directly mention it (not sure if it's against the rules, but just to be safe, I'd remove that sentence).

Anyway, not bad. One of your better MOCs. Step in the right direction with the custom leg/arm attempts and the interesting torso armoring. It kind of confuses me when people think she's a Vortixx, though I suppose that the head is a good representation since we don't know what her face actually looks like. Neat rifle; got any daggers?

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Love this. I have seen lots of interpretations of what Lariska would look like (some better than others), but this one is very cool. I see once again she has been portrayed with a Vortixx/Vortixx-like head, but I really don't have anything against that as it has been used so much that it's basically what I think of her as looking like. The head aside she has a very original design that you don't see much of in female Bionicles or for that matter MOCs in general. It is cool how you deviated from the traditional smooth and short design to a more complex and giant design. What also stands out to me is the proportions. Usually my characters have long and large torsos like that so as to add in detail, but their limbs are too short for the body. I'm not sure if that's a problem others run into, but you did a good job getting past it by making the biceps, shins, and thighs longer. Keep up the good work.

Edited by ToaOfAwesome

Herro there, person.

How are you?

I especially like the head, very nice. The legs are okay, they seem somehow unnatural. The torso could have been better, though. While the use of the zamors was ingenious, the parts necessary to hold them in place look awkward and I feel that you could have done away with the zamors and instead used armor pieces for a smoother look.

aouROFb.png

This is definitely one of your better MOC's; I see very interesting designs there. The legs are particularly what drew my attention. They're very cool... But Lariska has a robotic arm, which you kinda left off? Anyways, you might wanna take a look at my LDD rendition of the all-famous Dark Hunter Femme fatale :P:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

It's not often that I come across something on which I am compelled to comment, but wow... the ingenuity behind the legs is impressive. Every time I've tried to create a human-proportioned lower leg, I've failed. You have triumphed greatly.

The rest of the MOC is good also, although I can't say that I'm a fan of the feet or lower arms (too generic). I would suggest making custom lower arms and smaller feet with more pieces (perhaps starting with a bohrok foot as a base). The head is a predictable choice for Lariska, so of course I would suggest something new, not based off of the vahki head. The matoro armor on the shoulder is good, but I would replace it with something else on the elbows.

In the future you may want a couple more pictures, shrunk down a bit, and rotated the right way. Not a big deal, but it helps presentation. Try the program Picasa - you can rotate, crop, etc. and export batches of photos into a new file, resizing them in the process (optionally).

Excellent work.

a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

It's not often that I come across something on which I am compelled to comment, but wow... the ingenuity behind the legs is impressive. Every time I've tried to create a human-proportioned lower leg, I've failed. You have triumphed greatly.

The rest of the MOC is good also, although I can't say that I'm a fan of the feet or lower arms (too generic). I would suggest making custom lower arms and smaller feet with more pieces (perhaps starting with a bohrok foot as a base). The head is a predictable choice for Lariska, so of course I would suggest something new, not based off of the vahki head. The matoro armor on the shoulder is good, but I would replace it with something else on the elbows.

In the future you may want a couple more pictures, shrunk down a bit, and rotated the right way. Not a big deal, but it helps presentation. Try the program Picasa - you can rotate, crop, etc. and export batches of photos into a new file, resizing them in the process (optionally).

Excellent work.

a_peace.png

Wow... Thanks.

The feet and lower arms are a bit too generic, yes. But I was running out of the right colored pieces.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO BUILD HER, PLEASE PM me.

While I was building this, I thought that you guys were going to go: "Okay, who hacked PT's account?"

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!