Scribblenauts

~Shockwave~

Anyone here play Scribblenauts? I know there has to be at least a few.

Lets discuss, shall we? And may I ask why my ballistic katana keeps vanishing (not exploding) but the golden ballistic sword does not?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I don't have the game (besides the App Store version), but it seems like a very cool concept. It's near the top of my Steam wishlist, and I can't wait to get it, although it is $30 on Steam.

One thing I was wondering about Scribblenauts unlimited is are the challenges any harder than previous games? I mean, I played through the App Store version in a day, and most of the challenges took me all of five seconds to solve, but there were a few stumpers just because I had absolutely no idea what I could do. The game is so limitless, it's hard to know specifically what to do to bring about a certain event.

I don't have the game (besides the App Store version), but it seems like a very cool concept. It's near the top of my Steam wishlist, and I can't wait to get it, although it is $30 on Steam.

One thing I was wondering about Scribblenauts unlimited is are the challenges any harder than previous games? I mean, I played through the App Store version in a day, and most of the challenges took me all of five seconds to solve, but there were a few stumpers just because I had absolutely no idea what I could do. The game is so limitless, it's hard to know specifically what to do to bring about a certain event.

I have only played unlimited. But most will not take long, but there are a few headscratchers here and there. But most of the fun comes in making giant mechs kill zombies.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

The recent 'Ultimate'-game mostly expanded they amount of crazy things you can do with the notebook. Most, if not all, puzzles are perfectly doable within one minute.Though I've got to admit, the most fun is trying to design the most ludicrous and over-the-top solution to a problem, which often involves some rather unpleasant sideeffects for the inhabitants of the level, instead of being the nice, generous and helpful guy you're "supposed" to be to gain Starites.

iquXD5X.png

I played the game, but it was WAY too easy. And short. Yeah, it was fun to mess around on, but I got bored with it, leading to it's eventual deletion from my iPod Touch.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I played the game, but it was WAY too easy. And short. Yeah, it was fun to mess around on, but I got bored with it, leading to it's eventual deletion from my iPod Touch.

Which is why you should try the PC-version: Aside from being bigger and just generally better, it also has an Object Editor, which also allows you to easily set behaviours for whatever you create.A rather well-known example of that would be a floating dress that's on fire, and viciously defends any food it happens to come across.Because that's totally the invention that's going to save Lily.

iquXD5X.png

Okay, now THAT sounds interesting. So you basically get to program the objects as well? That solves the problem of creations walking off.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 2 weeks later...

I played Unlimited and I found some puzzles difficult because of my weird brain thinking "Hey! You know what this guy needs? A girlfriend."

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

My favourite thing about Unlimited is finding the most ridiculous clothes and vehicle. I spent a level wearing a singing supicious gentlemanly pink neon fedora.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)