Kiba's Collection 2!

Kiba

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kiba! I hope that sending out Hydraxon and Icarax went smoothly, and that you received the money. Will let you know when they arrive. :)

You should be getting them very soon, I sent it out last Thursday.

Very interested in the Umbra!

Well I still have him, Ill give him to ya for 25$ with shipping. :)

kiba_banner.jpg

Hey Kiba! I hope that sending out Hydraxon and Icarax went smoothly, and that you received the money. Will let you know when they arrive. :)

Haha, hopefully. I haven't actually checked my mail for the past few days, due to being away, but I know that sometimes packages get held up at the border for ~four days (to ensure that the packages are safe). :D So stoked! Are they bagged?

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

Haha, hopefully. I haven't actually checked my mail for the past few days, due to being away, but I know that sometimes packages get held up at the border for ~four days (to ensure that the packages are safe). :D So stoked! Are they bagged?

No but bubble wrapped. Did you not get them yet?

kiba_banner.jpg

Hey Kiba, sorry I haven't gotten back to you in a while. I'm not able to buy anything that'll cost too much to ship, but the card and any Kohrak Krana would be fine (If they're in an envelope).

Its okay and yeah I can do that, I can get a padded envelope.

They just arrived on Friday! They're in perfect condition. Thanks again Kiba!

Awesome I am really glad to hear you got it and in good condition. I hope you have a lot of fun with them, especially Hydraxon. He is really cool!

kiba_banner.jpg

I am interest in the following items

Matoran-RadiakGavlaKiropPhantoka-AntrozChiroxVamprahMistika-BitilKrika

How much would all these items cost separately?

Can you these items to New Zealand and if so how much would it cost to ship these items to New Zealand?

And now that I have built Trinuma, I now have most of the Order of Mata Nui!! Muahahaha.Actually, really love Hydraxon. And Icarax's spinning shield is epic.

Awesome! The order has some really cool members. Yeah, they both are favorites of mine. They have awesome arsenal of weapons and are all around epic. :)

I am interest in the following items

Matoran-RadiakGavlaKiropPhantoka-AntrozChiroxVamprahMistika-BitilKrika

How much would all these items cost separately?

Can you these items to New Zealand and if so how much would it cost to ship these items to New Zealand?

Im not sure if I can, it might be really expensive to do that.

Could you hold Maxilos and his dog for 3 week and would you take 20 for them?

I can try holding but I am not going that low. I would go 30$ including shipping which is still a great deal.

kiba_banner.jpg

I can try holding but I am not going that low. I would go 30$ including shipping which is still a great deal.

Whats the price of shiping?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

• 2 weeks later...

So, Kiba.

Do you have any pics of the Krana?

I have been really busy but I will post all of it when I get the chance. Most likely up before the weekend.

Whats the price of shiping?

5$

kiba_banner.jpg

I am interested in the Krika and Bitil sets. Do they come with the canisters and instructions?

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I'm withdrawing maby another time but i just spent all my money i had saved up forgeting about this.

Oh okay, just let me know.

I am interested in the Krika and Bitil sets. Do they come with the canisters and instructions?

Yes, I should have all of that.

kiba_banner.jpg

Awesome, Then I want them!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Is that silver Shelek a prototype or a custom?

Custom painted. Kiba said so earlier. Edited by Wazdakka

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

How much for:Umbra, nocturn, hordika matatu, and the yellow Kiril.

It depends, I can lower them drastically if you want them all. PM me.

Is that silver Shelek a prototype or a custom?

Custom painted. Kiba said so earlier.

Thanks.

kiba_banner.jpg

What are your prices for Matoro (matoran), Mazeka, and Vultraz individually? Also, do you accept money orders?

6$, 20$ (but I have to fix one of the zamor sphere holders, unless you have one), and 12$. Also yes I do.

How're those pictures coming?

Getting them right now, sorry again I have been painting and moving room around. There up now.

Edited by Kiba
kiba_banner.jpg

What are your prices for Matoro (matoran), Mazeka, and Vultraz individually? Also, do you accept money orders?

6$, 20$ (but I have to fix one of the zamor sphere holders, unless you have one), and 12$. Also yes I do.

Getting them right now, sorry again I have been painting and moving room around.

Hmm... well, I think I might want to purchase Matoro then. Does he come with the box and instructions? Also, you're in the USA, right?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Getting them right now, sorry again I have been painting and moving room around.

Hmm... well, I think I might want to purchase Matoro then. Does he come with the box and instructions? Also, you're in the USA, right?

No box or instructions and yes USA.

kiba_banner.jpg

No box or instructions and yes USA.

Okay, I'll have to go to the post office to get the money order, but really then I could send anytime. PM me.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg

Are those... GPKK?!

If they are, I probably can't afford them. The Kohrak krana (baby blue) that you have, I don't. So, how about this, 25 cents for each krana (save the GPKK) and card. These are the ones I'm interested in:

the baby-blue krana (50 cents)

kohrak card (25 cents)

which would bring me to 75 cents. If you can do masks for 25 cents, I'll take...

the Rode

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Are those... GPKK?!

If they are, I probably can't afford them. The Kohrak krana (baby blue) that you have, I don't. So, how about this, 25 cents for each krana (save the GPKK) and card. These are the ones I'm interested in:

kohrak card (25 cents)

which would bring me to 75 cents. If you can do masks for 25 cents, I'll take...

the Rode

1$ and you mean the grey ones? Also anything else you want like figures?

Okay, I'll have to go to the post office to get the money order, but really then I could send anytime. PM me.

Ok, how long will it take to get that?

kiba_banner.jpg

How much for all of the Toa Ignika and remaining Bohrok?

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Are those... GPKK?!

kohrak card (25 cents)

the Rode

1$ and you mean the grey ones? Also anything else you want like figures?

Ok, how long will it take to get that?

Oh, not long at all. I could probably get one ad send it out within 1-2 hours of confirming a deal.

Also, what are your prices per Krana and Kanohi? I saw one of the posts above saying around 25 cents, but I wasn't sure.

Depending on price, I may be interested in:

Silver Avohkii

SIlver Kau Kau

Blue Kau Kau Nuva

Black Za

Yellow Ja

Orange Vu

Grey Bo

Grey Xa

PearlGreen Bo

PearlBlue Xa

PearlGrey Ja

PearlGrey Vu

PearlGold Yo

Pearl Ca

which, if you are pricing the krana/kanohi as such, would bring the total (with Matoro) up to $9.50 without shipping. Is that alright, or were the krana a different price?

Also, how much per Bohrok-Kal, and do they have canisters?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg