BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Well, since Ko Wahi is at a standstill I'd like to permission to move ahead. With both preceding posts breaking BZPRPG rules (and, consequentially both characters I'm interacting with now acting in ways not recognized by our standards), how should I best proceed?

I can take the lack of response from the first party as a lack of protest to the bunnying and proceed as written. I could get special dispensation to "auto hit" in order to prevent the bunnied event from occuring. Or I can try to intercede my character's actions to occur before the rule breaking activities occurred which would set the events on an alternate timeline where the rules had yet to be broken.

Edit: thanks for getting things moving Toa Fanixe!

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So who is kind of in charge of BZPRPG?  I'd like to keep my character's story going, but posting is kind of slow, so I hope I can PM with someone about some ideas to move forward.  I'd like to post more often.

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

Tyler, Krayzikk, and Ghosthands are in charge.  We all understand that things are going pretty slow right now - everyone has lots of stuff to do outside of the game that takes priority, so during busy times of the year, things can slow to a crawl.  Back the the old days we all had a lot more free time, but with lots of players pushed to the limit with school, jobs, etc., only so much can get done.  This is especially true when speaking of events that have lots of players interacting at once.

• Upvote 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So who is kind of in charge of BZPRPG? I'd like to keep my character's story going, but posting is kind of slow, so I hope I can PM with someone about some ideas to move forward. I'd like to post more often.

I'm sure you're waiting for more than just this, but if nothing else it's kind of your turn in Ko Koro.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

Back the the old days we all had a lot more free time, but with lots of players pushed to the limit with school, jobs, etc., only so much can get done.  This is especially true when speaking of events that have lots of players interacting at once.

Too true. When we all started RPing together here the majority of us were in the 14-16 age range. Now I'm turning twenty-two in under two months and don't have a clue where the time went.

Other than how the last three-and-a-half years of it got swallowed up by that insatiable beast known as college, anyways.

Also, wow it's weird going back to when we were all younger and reading and seeing how a thread would fill up five pages all in a single day. Even with all the free time I don't know how we ever managed that.

• Upvote 4

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Lmao it's neat how Bionicle has ended up still being a positive thing for everyone.  Thanks to Lego for investing in something so great.

In a world where heroes and villains battle for the fate of the universe‚ some people have normal lives and work normal jobs... Zimixes

Ugh, I hate how inactive I've been here... It's been a tough few months but I think I'm ready to jump back into BZPRPG with Tukeli. If anyone is looking for interactions or has suggestions where to start, I'm open... It's been a while so I'm honestly not sure where to start, ha.  I'd really like to contribute to the roleplay though. 

• Upvote 1

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

I have a Ga-Toa who spends most of her time in Le-Wahi, but I'm willing to take her anywhere.  I haven't played here in several years so we can easily say that she's anywhere.  Leaving her comfort zone to find a purpose wouldn't be too out of character for her.

Edited by PancakeShiners

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Don't mind me, just poking the corpse of this forum with a stick to see if there's any breath left.

That being said, excuse my inactivity, and chalk it up to me having grand visions of a story arc I'd like to produce that I've been waiting months for approval on. But now that I see the likelihood of that being resolved in a timely fashion is a futile thought, I think I may just jump in and do whatever so I can stop feeling like a spectator. So, who's got stuff going on and wants some company, or a sharp thorn in their side?

• Upvote 1

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

Hm, I think I'll bring Tukeli over there, if you don't mind? I'm really excited to write with her again.  >w<

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Hi all, I have a character (Arero) looking for interaction in Onu-Koro. @Crimson Jester, if you have someone around my PC is hiring/looking for help?

Fire me a message, let me know what your plans are. I'm on days off starting tomorrow so I can get started then!

Uh, greetings. I dropped a Matoran at Po-Koro one month ago, and absolutely nothing has happened yet.

I understand the slowness that comes with modern life, but it's been quite some time... Can he even be alive at this point?

Anyway, I'd like someone to recieve him there, if possible. Any context is fine.

Otherwise, I have another character in the making, and I'd like suggestions as to where to drop them when they're done. This is my first time playing something like this, so I'm still not quite sure of how the thing works.

Apologies and thanks.

• Upvote 1

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

...I wish I'd known sooner, I would have brought Tuki there to interact with you.  Alas, I've already taken her to Onu-Koro.

I also have Fionne but since the rest of his Toa team has been disbanded... he's pretty much a dead character now.

I wish you luck though ;w;

• Upvote 1

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

...I wish I'd known sooner, I would have brought Tuki there to interact with you.  Alas, I've already taken her to Onu-Koro.

I also have Fionne but since the rest of his Toa team has been disbanded... he's pretty much a dead character now.

I wish you luck though ;w;

Thanks.

Well, guess I'll work on the other one then. It's an LDD model, I'll take care of the story after I finish them.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

It's good to see activity! :3 I'll help however I can, but with only one character and no ideas for new ones, there's not much I can do, heh ^^'

...again I do have Fio but with the rest of his team gone there's not much I can do :/

• Upvote 1

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

If the people a character was interacting with have been gone for a while or nobody ever interacted with them in the first place it's fine to just move them somewhere else. Not like there's anyone to complain about it.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I repeat, if anyone wants to and is capable of getting to Po-Koro and talking to my poor, weak, probably not worth it Matoran I'm up for it as quickly as I can, probaly today at night. Otherwise, no problem.

• Upvote 1

[sigfig in tunnel]

Oy vey, I need to get off my hind end and post somewhere in here.

All my character interactions have long since gone dry, so anyone would be open to hang out.  Gairu is in Onu, Viis is in Ga, and Aiduro and Nikonn are in Ko.  J'erbok is in Po, but he never got officially approved, so...  Also, might make a new character just to shake things up.

• Upvote 2

Not for the first time, but hopefully for the last, I'd like to apologize for inactivity on my end. There's been a lot going on. Nice to see some new and returning faces, I'll be trying to get some of the posts on my docket done over the weekend. 

• Upvote 5

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 4 weeks later...

Hey BZPRPG fam! I know it's been awhile. Some of you are aware that I moved countries this past August, and I'm now located in beautiful South Korea. Amid the chaos of graduating, moving, and settling into a new country/career, I admittedly haven't had as much time for the game as I once did.

(I think that can be said for all of us)

Anyway, I'm still around and happy to jam a post out if you're looking for one. Happy holidays!

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...

I know Kaithas was thinking of maybe rebooting an old toa team of his, which I wouldn't mind having a character join.  Might be an option if he's down to do that.  Otherwise, yeah, drop your character anywhere.  Ko-koro's a massive mess at the moment but even if things are going really slow, that's where things will be going on eventually.  I can't speak much for any other big events around the island though.

• Upvote 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yeah. All I have in Ga is a hydrophobic Vo-Toa waiting and open for literally any kind of interaction, but hey ho XD

On the note of deciding where to drop Arvas, frankenstein's Toa Cyramar also sorta went MIA after the train heist in Po, so i guess i could drop him somewhere too.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Yeah. All I have in Ga is a hydrophobic Vo-Toa waiting and open for literally any kind of interaction, but hey ho XD

On the note of deciding where to drop Arvas, frankenstein's Toa Cyramar also sorta went MIA after the train heist in Po, so i guess i could drop him somewhere too.

Well momentarily my character isn't doing much and he is still up for interaction, although he's probably going to get hit by a kanoka disk sooner or later.

It's nice to see some activity coming back; hope everyone'shad a great start to this new year!

I wanted to post just to say that I'll be making an Azza post tomorrow, and I think I'll create a second character.  Without getting caught up in which one is my "main" one, I think I'll keep Azza focused on interacting with other players and hopefully serving a point in the larger BZPRG plot, and whatever this other character ends up being can be my outlet for just posting whenever I want and not having to rely on others to advance some kind of story.  I haven't fleshed out a new character idea yet, so it'll still be some time.

So I've been going over some concept ideas for a second character.  I think I'll skip right towards a toa-level character.  Maybe a Turaga, but I'd have to figure out exactly what kind of powers they can really exert.  But I wanted to get some input on these two ideas: inika-type toa and toa hordika.  Are these kinds of characters allowed?

I've taken care of this now, and will be making a second character, so hooray!  In the meantime, I'm genuinely open to Azza not escaping Ko-koro or even dying, though I hope he's alright :c I'm loving what's going on in that warehouse.

Edited by Azibo

• 3 weeks later...

So I know I keep trying, and failing to return. I am much to blame for that myself, as life always finds a way; but also, I feel I may have created a vision much too grand for the current game resources available. My plans I had made and presented to staff still to this day have not been looked at, and at this point I believe I need to count my losses and focus solely on a strong character and character arc, and hope overarching plotlines fall in line eventually.

All that said, I'm curious if someone would be so kind as to provide me with a brief synopsis of what's been going on recently. Last thing I recall was the ongoing assault in Ko-Wahi.

Cheers,

CJ

• Upvote 2