BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hey now many of the boa's members are productive members of society and no one would be any wiser that they are really out to rule

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Mata Nui-worship seems to be very much a grassroots religion; there's no real priesthood, as far as we've seen (besides the Turaga, and they're dead). As for places of worship, there are the Kini in each Wahi, which are as much dedicated to the First Toa as to Mata Nui, and also that monastery in the Massif.

By the way, if anybody's interested, Lesterin religion places more emphasis on the Artakha/Karzahni dichotomy ;)

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hey now many of the boa's members are productive members of society and no one would be any wiser that they are really out to rule

That's kind of mutually exclusive from "productive member of society". Especially since all of the members of the Brotherhood of Ak'Re'An seen are either kidnapping, murdering, zombifying cultists, or undercover cultists waiting to betray their new 'allies'.

Kinda the definition of "Always Chaotic Evil".

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You know speaking of Kinis... Is kini-nui really even seen as a temple anymore, or just 'The place above the lair of evil'? I mean canon wise it would be considered a holy place, but here in the BZPRPG, it just does not seem to hold the same value

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

In a case like this, I think it really depends on the character (and player) in question: some people might still see Kini-Nui as a holy temple, while others may only consider it the entrance to Mangaia and a location with a particularly high concentration of feral Rahkshi. The wiki notes that it's a sacred site, and it certainly has been the venue of many important in-universe historical events; but I think it's significance varies according to individual preference.

[ BZPRPG ]

Sounds cool~

If I'm a bit slow, by the way, keep in mind I have a habit of waiting for everyone I'm playing with to respond.  I'm still keeping an eye on everything.  ;D

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii