BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So do the matoran for the contest necessarily have to be fighters?  I have one character that I'd like to get involved, but he's more of an action survivor and bard.

[1:31:20 PM] Palm: hey so

[1:31:24 PM] Palm: that matoran contest

[1:31:34 PM] Palm: yuki asked a question and i don't know if it was ever answered

[1:31:44 PM] Palm: did the character have to be a real warrior

[1:31:58 PM] Palm: she was wondering about making like, a hunter gatherer, with really good survival skills

[1:33:57 PM] Tyler St. Francis: not a warrior at all. any matoran.

boom

also

[1:34:04 PM] Tyler St. Francis: was it in N&D? i didn't see it.

[1:34:04 PM] Tyler St. Francis: could you please tell her sorry

sorry

I think I might enter this as well. Also, I would like to encourage as many of you here who see this to enter too! Especially the newer players!

• Upvote 2

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

So do the matoran for the contest necessarily have to be fighters? I have one character that I'd like to get involved, but he's more of an action survivor and bard.

[1:31:34 PM] Palm: yuki asked a question and i don't know if it was ever answered

[1:31:58 PM] Palm: she was wondering about making like, a hunter gatherer, with really good survival skills

boom

also

sorry

I think I might enter this as well. Also, I would like to encourage as many of you here who see this to enter too! Especially the newer players!

ye

new players, shoot me a wire

doe

-Tyler

Everyone should get in contact with Tyler.

I guarantee it'll probably be pretty snazzy.

This thing.

Isn't the one in Ta Koro collapsed by the Piraka?

The entrance is, yeah. And the Po-Koro entrance has been shifted to a little ways outside the village. 

Actually, it's quite a distance. It now dumps you into the desert. Recall this was during Po-Koro's isolationist period. Having a path directly to their doorstep would be counterproductive. ;)

:w:

boom

also

sorry

Thanks, no need to apologize...I actually decided to go with one of my characters that can actually fight so. XP

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

A damsel in distress, held in the clutches of a savage beast. Are there no brave souls willing to save her?

surely not a case of stereotyping or mis-identification,... surely not

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Only Hubert ever PMed saying he'd complete a profile, but if anyone wants to join in I've started the paladin group up in Kini-Nui.

Introducing the Order of the Temple. 

*Darvin eats muffins while listening/watching said speech from his amazing treehouse*

I think I shall be having Darvin make commentary on this, like the old men from the muppets. Though that really was a good speech and I think a good introduction, though it does bring up a question. I did not think Kini-nui had any actual rooms, but was more an open air temple. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Question, are all your characters overly confrontational and smug?

No. Vrina, Voulge and Kidona aren't... Tivanu isn't really smug or confrontational now that I think about it.

Darvin just finds it is funny that when mata-nui is going through a technological revolution in a way, that there are still some who cling to religion and faith. And essentially that is what the order of the temple is doing. Desperately clinging to an old world value that is changing.

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I personally think if he is smug or not is open to personal opinion. Some may say he is smug, some may say he is crude in his speech, but realistic in topic. At that point it comes down to the viewer/listener. Of course you are going to find him smug, you are playing a character who is supportive of this spreading of faith so naturally anyone who does not agree with that faith or it's goal will come off negatively. It's just how things work, be it bzprpg or real world. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

He comes off as incredibly smug despite the fact I am very much not a traditionalist.

It's his "ha, the modern age is sooo much more superior" attitude.

Good then i accomplished what I was aiming for with that post. Are we good now? Can we drop the topic since i am fairly certain it is off topic for this topic

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Now we're getting somewhere.

I've talked with others about this a few times, and what I've gathered it that it's simply a matter of how you as a person influence what you write.

I think, if there's a trait my characters had in common, it'd have to be that I avoid using an excess amount of flowery language. I tend to keep things fairly straightforward. It's mainly a result of personal preference.

This might be more of a trait of me, personally, more than my characters, though.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Now we're getting somewhere.

I've talked with others about this a few times, and what I've gathered it that it's simply a matter of how you as a person influence what you write.

I think, if there's a trait my characters had in common, it'd have to be that I avoid using an excess amount of flowery language. I tend to keep things fairly straightforward. It's mainly a result of personal preference.

This might be more of a trait of me, personally, more than my characters, though.

I think everyone drips into the their characters a little bit though. I think just do whatever feels natural for that character in the moment and everything will be alright. 

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!