BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hi! I'm a New RPer! I'm now RPing in Ko-Wahi

Welcome :)

I would suggest you read the first part of the character page and PM Nuju Metru.  It looks like your character is a custom species so you might need approval.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Ah, poor Dayeth. You just sent the best healer you have behind bars.

Considering that he apparently thinks his spit has anaesthetic properties, I don't think I'd trust Rinnoz to be healing anyone...

• Upvote 7

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And his spit does have anesthetic properties, just not on him.

I can't seem to find anything in his profile saying which staff member approved that extra power... Or why Rinnoz is wearing a noble Jutlin...

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I would've actually suggested bringing her to Agrona, considering how close she is, but Dravennica's the kind of person who would think that if she couldn't stay alive long enough for Nightfall's meeting to end, then she had no business allying herself with Legacy to begin with, even if she was in excruciating pain and possibly bleeding out on the floor of the Sanctum. That's just how much she respects them.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That sounds like something other than respect.

Please elaborate.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Please elaborate.

"I would rather die than inconvenience the person I owe my allegiance to."

Sounds more like fanaticism then respect.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Please elaborate.

"I would rather die than inconvenience the person I owe my allegiance to."

Sounds more like fanaticism then respect.

Okay, I can see where you're going with that. Maybe it's a little bit of both, then.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: