BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So do the matoran for the contest necessarily have to be fighters?  I have one character that I'd like to get involved, but he's more of an action survivor and bard.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

You might want to add that there were a fair amount of Makuta follower PCs at the Kini Nui fight. Something about the Legacy might also be a good addition.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

You might want to add that there were a fair amount of Makuta follower PCs at the Kini Nui fight. Something about the Legacy might also be a good addition.

Also, 4/6 militias participated in the assault on the Nui-Rama Hive.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

HI, I'm going on a hiatus thingy for a while. I won't post for maybe a month. I still want to do bzprpg when i come back, so don't delete/ take over my characters. See ya guys.

Don't worry - your characters'll be perfectly safe. It's against the rules to do anything to them without your explicit permission anyway.

Take a walk down memory lane... and let me know if I've forgotten anything important.

As a long-absent BZPRPG player (2006-2007, though I poke my head in now and again), this rundown combined with the wiki and the really nice art by Ferain and the MOCs by yourself are really exciting! I really like the goal of having an abridged "Lorebook" and major events rundown. Looking very nice. 

Formerly Toa Nuva of Time, or Timedude16, or TheSnackist. I missed BZPRPG.

The other island that was running at the same time as Metru Nui in the BZPRPG MKI?

I think it was.

Wow, that puts things in to perspective.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Two word name, portal between the two islands and no tech that traveled through the portal would work. They were trying to recreate the primitive feel of Mata Nui I think.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Thanks to the TVTropes page, I (re)discovered it was Terros-Nui! It later got combined with The Academy (the portal bit you mentioned) back in '07 after that RPG Contest Winner's one year was up. It was quite cool really! Or maybe I just have some warped nostalgia for commanding an airship and rogue Nogans running around everywhere, serving a necromancing being called Ak"rei'an (who I hear is back?). Or maybe it's the old Heartlight plague thing I came up with that ended up becoming a major arc.. *shrug* 

As for a comeback... Anything is possible. Would likely be very intermittent.  

Formerly Toa Nuva of Time, or Timedude16, or TheSnackist. I missed BZPRPG.

*cough* I'm afraid I've run out of interesting things to post.  So I think I'm just gonna wait until we come up with something.

Sorry, I'm not helping, am I? lD

And WUT.  lol

Edited by Pancake

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

*cough* I'm afraid I've run out of interesting things to post.  So I think I'm just gonna wait until we come up with something.

Sorry, I'm not helping, am I? lD

And WUT.  lol

Don't worry, half of the BZPRPG is inane conversation.

It's like Seinfeld. Except everyone's a robot with some squishy bits.

• Upvote 1

Say how are crystals mined/manufactured on Kentoku? And if they are mined then where.

Because I need social activity for characters to do.

The crystals are mined by a combination of real tools and specially-trained Soulswords. They're shaped by specialized artisans/engineers using both Mindarm and Soulsword techniques. The crystal is mined on Iki.

test2.png

Don't worry, half of the BZPRPG is inane conversation.

It's like Seinfeld. Except everyone's a robot with some squishy bits.

Too bad I had to make a character with verbal and social issues. XP Oh well. I'll force her.

Yay for partially-squishy robots! XD

Maybe I should consider another character, haha... might help me get more involved.  My next one would probably be a... unfriendly, mean person.  I'd have to stop myself from making another Toa though.  Toa are fun, but I might have to try something else.

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

It was initially my goal to have a character everywhere so I don't miss out on as much.  XP Besides, I'm really enjoying this.  I haven't had this much fun roleplaying in years.

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Having a character everywhere is going to be difficult. I mean, even if you had a character in every wahi you would still be missing out on most of the action.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I meant a single character in each wahi. Not everybody has the same posting abilities that Hubert does.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Having a character everywhere is going to be difficult. I mean, even if you had a character in every wahi you would still be missing out on most of the action.

I don't need one everywhere.  Just one in every Wahi.  XP 

• Upvote 2

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii