BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hmmm...

Oh. Oh...

That actually makes sense, provided all the information I'm assuming to be correct actually is.

I'm sorry.

As a pathetic insult to the name of RPG N00bs, I have absolutely no Idea what is being talked about here. Could someone with a shred of a clue as to what is going on please tell me?

• Upvote 1

We're speculating about Krayzikk's last post in Kini-Nui. You know, the one he linked to in here.

That was just me refraining from typing what's currently going through my head as I didn't want to unintentionally spoil something, in the event that I'm actually on the right track for once.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

We're speculating about Krayzikk's last post in Kini-Nui. You know, the one he linked to in here.

That was just me refraining from typing what's currently going through my head as I didn't want to unintentionally spoil something, in the event that I'm actually on the right track for once.

I figured that, I was just curious as to what the Karzahni he was going on about... And whether or not my characters may die as a short-term result.

Oh.

Essentially, some yet-to-be-identified individual apparently showed up, and their inner monologue (?) seems to suggest that someone currently heading towards The Vault is going to be leading five others into uncharted territory at some point in the near future, which will most likely be heading into the next arc. Right now, however, there are really only two groups that are even anywhere close to that particular destination at the moment, so as long as none of your characters are within either of them, they should probably remain relatively safe-ish.

Don't quote me on that, though.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh.

Essentially, some yet-to-be-identified individual apparently showed up, and their inner monologue (?) seems to suggest that someone currently heading towards The Vault is going to be leading five others into uncharted territory at some point in the near future, which will most likely be heading into the next arc. Right now, however, there are really only two groups that are even anywhere close to that particular destination at the moment, so as long as none of your characters are within either of them, they should probably remain relatively safe-ish.

Don't quote me on that, though.

I saw it another way--there's one particular line that narrows the herd quite a bit.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I'm not sure the Keeping Place/ It individual meant that one of the six were in Kini Nui.

"Some of the lost ones reached Its domain, and in their midst It found one. One from the land the rest must reach."

"One of the lost ones. Five of the natives."

​I think the Keeping Place can't act in Kentoku - it's domain is Mata-Nui. The lost ones refer to the Dasaka, and KP is talking about the Dasakan ship that arrived in Ga-Koro.

• Upvote 3

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Huh. Well, there goes that theory, then.

My interpretation basically defined the "lost ones" as the Kini-Nui Outsiders Team, which would've hinted that the possible new location was actually going to be Xia instead of Zakaz, in the event the whole "one from the land the rest must reach" thing was supposed to be taken literally, as (at least to my knowledge) there aren't any Skakdi within that particular group. Now that I think about it, however, the chances of an event happening to them that's actually somewhat relevant to the plot itself are pretty slim anyway, though I guess the idea was still fun while it lasted.

Edit: The Dark Walk leads down into the tunnels of Mangaia, which in turn houses The Vault. Still, it's a pretty considerable distance away, so they should be safe.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

heh, that would have been pretty cool if the little old outsiders got a plot spotlight :P
but yeah, I was assuming it was talking about kentoku-MN relations (ps. hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype-hype)

Kathok

Considering that I still don't have any characters over there, I'm not entirely too concerned about the Kentoku side of things as of yet.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Personally I would think that it refers one of the various people who have washed up on Mata Nui's shores over the course of the last arc. The people from Kentoku may be far from home but that is very different from being lost.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm fairly sure the post is referring to the Dasaka as the 'Lost Ones: 

Hundreds of beings on Mata Nui, but the rest were still lost to It. It could not reach them, not in time. Those that were lost were not suitable. But its search continued.

I admit, this could mean any of the visitors. But, it implies LOTS that are 'lost', and there is some primordial connection between Mata Nui and Kentoku: the latter has ancient stories of other elements.

Some of the lost ones reached Its domain, and in their midst It found one. One from the land the rest must reach.

So it talks about how there are a lot of beings lost to it, but some recently found their way to Mata Nui. What is the most-plot important event of lots of people showing up?

It would be awesome if this incorporated more personal stuff, but I doubt it; too complicated. I mean, Aelied somehow slipping one or more of the Kalta into this group of six would pretty much play exactly into what I want his plan to be, but I doubt that's gonna happen. They're not natives, anyway.

The times, they are a-changing...

I'm not even staff and I enjoy watching people squirm as they react to things. 

Same here.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

*snip*

*snippety*

*snip*

Hey you guys,

I've been wanting to play this neat nostalgia-filled RPG for a while now, and I noticed your posts in the Ko-Wahi topic. The character I made would make a perfect guide for your characters so it would be easy for me to hop into the game. Would you mind if he joined your group soonish?

Thought about sending three PMs but I instead decided to post this in the discussion topic. Hope nobody minds much.

Edited by Digital Facade
  • Upvote 1

Words, words, words...

What would life be without them?

---

Speaking of words, here's a character profile.

oh yeah, that would be pretty useful :D fyi Ko-Koro is currently under the control of Makuta's old army, so we'll have to tread lightly :P

Hi! That's actually pretty cool, thanks! No problem from me with that. Just make a profile and all that! Do you know know much about what's going down on Mata-Nui currently in the BZPRPG?

Yeah I know what's going on in the game, for I've been lurking for a while now. Profile is done, you can find my post in the profile page. I might throw a link to it into my signature.

Looking forward to playing this, forum RPGs are usually moderately fun.

Words, words, words...

What would life be without them?

---

Speaking of words, here's a character profile.

I've been thinking about joining your group as well, but my previously planned character got killed in under a day. ;~;

More

I think that's the current record for shortest lived character though.

Edited by -Windrider-

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Skakdi-hating toa seem to be pretty common.

Edited by Mel

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Dunno about that, Fyura loves toa.

They taste delicious.

I meant Skakdi-hating as a modifier for toa.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Dunno about that, Fyura loves toa.

They taste delicious.

I meant Skakdi-hating as a modifier for toa.

Ah. Haven't noticed many of those, actually.

so uh

how common are lone wolf toa with mysterious backstories

Me and Silent King have a pair, travelling together. I myself refer to the pair currently as the Brooding Ba-Toa.

The times, they are a-changing...

so uh

how common are lone wolf toa with mysterious backstories

Me and Silent King have a pair, travelling together. I myself refer to the pair currently as the Brooding Ba-Toa.

but then

​they're not lone wolves

​they're double wolves

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)