BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

The Wahi:

The entire southern fourth of Mata Nui is green with the life of Le-Wahi and its vast swamp. Riddled with marshes and shallow lakes that expand over the vast majority of the region, Le-Wahi also rises to the skies with huge, thick trees. Flocks of birds of all sorts sing from the branches; joined by the howling of other Rahi, the constant chatter of Le-Wahi is both enchanting and frightening. Many large and dangerous Rahi also inhabit the area, though the Gukko Force usually keeps jungle trails safe. Other landmarks of the area include:

-The Fau Swamp: A marshy area that extends through most of the jungle floor of Le-Wahi. The swamp is full of sinkholes and thick mud, so only travelers with careful feet survive there.

-Kanae Bay: A large bay in southern Le-Wahi. It was here that Toa Lewa's canister washed ashore.

-Lake Pala: The largest lake in the Wahi. The ruins of Pala-Koro, a failed fortress settlement, remain on its southern shore as a stark reminder of the recent conflict. Only a shattered curtain wall and the rubble of a few huts have endured.

-Xa-Koro: What used to be the “seventh Koro,” a boardwalk city that was a conglomeration of thieves and sinners, was sunk into the ocean during the days of Makuta. Now, it is a treacherous submarine place to the south of Le-Wahi, full of secrets to be discovered by any brave enough to dive into the unstable, undersea ruins.

-The Suva Nui: a tall, dark stone obelisk that towers in the middle of a clearing in the jungle of Le-Wahi. It defines the site of the Great Hive Battle, as the Suva Nui was contained within the Nui-Rama hive before it was razed. It is also the site where the Toa Maru were transformed from Matoran to Toa. The Suva Nui is an entrance to Mangaia.

-The Dark Walk: One of six large tunnels dug by Makuta’s Rahkshi during the final days of his rule. Large enough to encompass a walking legion, it runs directly from the doorstep of the Koro down into Mangaia. Exudes a definite aura of odiousness, and is generally avoided.

The Koro:

Led by Akiri Kongu, the village of Le-Koro hangs in the trees directly above Lake Kanae. The airy city, a sprawl of tree houses, consists of beehive-shaped huts and shops strung together by vines or branches. Walkways are carved into the thick wood and grafted on the tree trunks, making a network that weaves in the treetops and casts a neat glow at night. Some treetops were flattened to make room for plazas and Kolhii stadiums. Music rings from this village as drummers and flutists fill the air with joyful noise.

Within the Koro, there is a new system of chutes, built by Onu-Koro’s engineers, that wind and twist about the trees. These chutes run to and from different sections of Le-Koro, and can easily transport Matoran by a mix of air pressure and gravity. Smaller chutes are also used as quick delivery systems for letters and small packages. Each access point is a small “chute station” where the users might choose their destination and chute accordingly. The largest chute station is near the Le-Koro marketplace.

The village of Le-Koro has become more fortified, as well. It is more strictly presided over than in earlier days, and the only way into the Koro is through elevators accessed by a bridge in the lake, or through landing pads where the approaching traffic is screened beforehand. Those entering via elevators are questioned about their business coming to Le-Koro, and the elevators are operated from secure places in the treetop city. The chute system has very few openings on the ground.

Le-Koro is the fastest trading Koro on Mata-Nui, employing air delivery systems which are much more efficient and timely than the trading methods applied by other Koros. This has made Le-Koro a valuable merchant partner, and they often work as a middleman for other villages' trade.

test2.png

IC:Taka

Pshooooo

Man, I could not get over how fun those shoots were. I was soon at the village outskirts.

Kitane... Where ARE you?

I lept from tree to tree using my mad parkour skills. Wait.... Did I just use 'mad' in a thought?

Anyways, I was leaping from tree to tree, looking for my brother who dissapeared 3 months... ago...

I stopped for a second and thought.

He has to be alive

But Realisem dictates he would be dead.

He is ALIVE

Well, If he is, he would be in another village by now.

HE IS IN ANOTHER VILLAGE

I turned back to Le-Koro. I had my purpose again.

OOC: First. Anyways, Let's hope for a good season!

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC:

Kethrye was at rest, leaning against one of Pala-Koro's rebuilt buildings, enjoying a rare moment of peace. While Kethrye knew this could never last, he had learned to seize such this sorts of moments when he could.

He turn his head to Alfon, squinting at him with one eye while the other remained close. "Told you we'd rebuild it."

Edited by BenLuke

IC: Alfon (Pala-Koro)

Pala-Koro was a piece of junk. But it was my piece of junk and I loved every single bit of it with all my heart. I gazed at the village, taking the sight in as I realized for the first time how far it had progressed in its rebirth; shaky in structure, the past three months proved beneficial to its well-being. Karz, I had my house back!

A hut to be specific. Not a shack. I'm classy like that.

Suffice to say, life was rough yet it was better than I could have ever imagined. I had everything I could ever ask for: friends, a place to call home and peace. Still, screw peace eh? World's gonna shove us in a pile of Muaka droppings one day. Again.

Is it sad to say that's quite common around these parts?

Anyways, speaking of friends, I was with Kethrye at the moment, leader of this madhouse and most importantly of all, my best man here. How Frosty manages to put up with my rather eccentric attitude mystifies me yet here we are, chilling together like the best of buds.

"Don't know what I'd do if we didn't...oh wait, I'd be picking up chicks in Ga-Koro. I mean come on, am I handsome or am I handsome?" I said winking.

IC: Zeal / Le-Koro - Top Of the Tree Tavern

The Silver Toa’s eyes flicked open. It was early morning, just before dawn.

Another sleepless night.

He willed himself to get on his feet, and pulled on his cloak.

Half an hour, maybe.

Quietly pushing open the door, he crossed the hallway.

I need a drink.

He hammered on the door opposite his.

‘Hey, Sister! Shake a leg, we’re leaving in five!’

IC: SisterDarn it.

‘Just five more, please!

‘You can rest on the way, come on.’

She sighed. Why she still stuck around with this guy, she would never know. They’d been travelling together for at least two months now, trying to find someone Zeal knew ages ago, while helping her find someone she knew in return. They’d gotten nowhere closer, big island and all.

Slinging her pack over her shoulder, she opened her door. ‘Are you sure she’s still even on the island? I mean she could have gone into hiding, or die-’

Zeal clamped his hand over her mouth. ‘Don’t say that. We can't afford to think like that.’ He removed his hand, and descended to the dining room, waving the Le-Matoran after her.

Today is going to be a long day.

After grabbing a quick bite to eat, the two left the tavern, and made haste for the main village platform

‘So, where to today?

‘We ask around the Koro first, see if anyone has see them.’

‘Zeal, we’ve been doing that for three days. Think maybe we should move on to another Wahi?’

‘One more day, then we’ll move for Ta-Wahi.’

‘Okay...’ She followed the Toa around as he told others a physical description of his friend.

At one point, he looked down at his hands, and trailed off.

It’s gone. It’s just gone.

OOC: Zeal and Sister open for interaction, someone feel free to be the person Zeal was talking to when he trailed off.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Taka

Load.

Aim

Fire

Load

Aim

Fire

Loa-

I was out already?

I stared at my pouch of Micro-bow shots. It was empty. I only had about 5 in that case. That wouldn't be enough. I decided to go buy more in the marketplace.

Pshoooooooooooooooo

Man, have I told you how awesome those shoots are?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Cetrin. Fau Swamp

with his Voltiak activated, Cetrin slunk above the boggy ground. he was intent on learning about the wildlife of it all. bugs buzzed passed him, animals fought below, small lizards in the trees called out, and it was generally peaceful. Cetrin was unconcerned about the recent splitting of the Koros. sure, war might break out, but it would only be small ones. nothing that would disturb his quest to learn about everything on the island. he had started off in Le-wahi, to give some familiarity to the start. as he watched, a bird flitted by, and was snatched out of the air by a snake. as the snake greedily devoured it's unfortunate prey, he wrote it down in a small notebook. he had procured it by offering protection for a journey, and now he was using it to catalogue the wildlife. as he finished jotting down a note, he heard something from behind him. a crashing. must be a big Rahi he thought. advancing, he found it was actually a Toad, producing a loud, bellowing call from it's throat.

OOC: Pm me for interaction, anyone.

Edited by Strack

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Skyra – Le-Wahi Jungle –

No, I’m not lost. I’m in the middle of a thick jungle surrounded by dangerous Rahi three times the size of me. But lost? Hah, I know exactly where I am.

What do I need to prove it or something? Look at that boulder over there, see how it’s split in half? Yeah, I did that over a year ago, with the very katana I wield even today. It’s true.

Fine don’t believe me, I don’t like you anyway.

So, what was I doing out in the middle of a jungle not being lost? Training naturally, I swung a katana around with precision and grace, ending the life of a vicious…coconut.

Well, it might not be a rock, but coconut milk is very good! I sat down on a rotting log and began to drink from one of the halves.

Well Skyra, it’s a beautiful day outside! No need to worry about your duties! Just enjoy the weather! No reason to think about the Gukko Force, Le-koro, and the endless amount of paperwork you’ll have to file, being a Toa-hero, being female, or periods…or thinking about T- “GAH!”

I let out a cry as something big and fuzzy tackled me. I crashed into the mud and flora below me with a grunt, dirt flying in random directions.

Before me was an Ash Bear! Though it was a rather small one. It also seemed to have me pinned to the ground. It stared at me.

I stared back.

This went on for about five minutes, till I sneezed. The Ash Bear let out a low growl and staggered backwards in surprise. I slowly sat up, with a look of annoyance on my face. It was just a stupid cub.

During my staring contest I had noticed a collar around its neck. After close examination I saw it had something written on it. It said, “Property of Juturna”

“I should have known…” I sighed. “Welp, time to take a little trip to Ga-koro. “ I picked up the squirming Ash Bear cub and began to walk through the jungle. I had to admit while I was annoyed I had to do this at all, part of me was glad I was going, while the other part was scared silly.

I also hoped the rest of the Gukko Force didn't mind me disappearing on them for a while. Wasn't like I was planning on being gone long anyway.

Things always go according to plan anyway, right?

OOC: Skyra to Ga-Wahi

Edited by A billion cats

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Alfon (Pala-Koro) Pala-Koro was a piece of junk. But it was my piece of junk and I loved every single bit of it with all my heart. I gazed at the village, taking the sight in as I realized for the first time how far it had progressed in its rebirth; shaky in structure, the past three months proved beneficial to its well-being. Karz, I had my house back! A hut to be specific. Not a shack. I'm classy like that. Suffice to say, life was rough yet it was better than I could have ever imagined. I had everything I could ever ask for: friends, a place to call home and peace. Still, screw peace eh? World's gonna shove us in a pile of Muaka droppings one day. Again. Is it sad to say that's quite common around these parts? Anyways, speaking of friends, I was with Kethrye at the moment, leader of this madhouse and most importantly of all, my best man here. How Frosty manages to put up with my rather eccentric attitude mystifies me yet here we are, chilling together like the best of buds. "Don't know what I'd do if we didn't...oh wait, I'd be picking up chicks in Ga-Koro. I mean come on, am I handsome or am I handsome?" I said winking.

IC: "Perhaps if you would didn't constantly have that dumb grim plaster across your face they would tell," Kethrye replied to Alfon, his lips twitching but otherwise remaining comically serious. "aside from that- I'm the tall dark, brooding one, and woman prefer that to your band of buffoonery, trust me." His voice remained calm and steady through the entire exchange, without a hint of smugness or irony, both of which would have cheapened his joke by calling attention to it. The Toa of Ice rose, dusting himself and taking a few steps towards the makeshift settlement's bar, which had been re-purposed as his office and the teams general meeting place, even if it still had "Sanctum Only" emblazoned over its' doors. "Okay, enough vacation time, we have work to do." The ILF's last visit to the capital-K Koros had darkened their otherwise cloudless existence for the first time since the Dark Tine had finally ended. Instead of keeping the bond of brotherhood forged during Makuta's reign the karzed fools seemed to be dead said on fighting a bloody, useless war, if not today, then some day fast approaching. Kethyre wasn't surprised things would eventually deteriorate done to that level , but he hated being right. Which was why they were going to do their best to stop it, squelch hostilities before they even began. Change of actually succeed at it: Basically nil, he thought. But I sure as karz won't be blamed for not trying.

Edited by BenLuke

IC: Cetrin. Fau Swamp

Cetrin was still hunting after the Rahi. he wanted to make sure he got them all. there it was! an Ash bear, primal and powerful. I should have started with this one he thought. drawing a quick picture of it, he then left the beast to itself. Cetrin was pretty sure he had catalogued most of them in this jungle, but you could never be too sure. he was following a particularly loud Rahi. he trailed it for a while, until deciding to catch up to it. when he caught up to it, he realized it was not a Rahi, but a Matoran! Cetrin got down on ground level and said "hello!"

OOC: A toast!

IC: Zeal/Sister / Le-Koro - Main PlatformThey walked around for hours, asking everyone in sight, but were nowhere closer to finding Zeal's friend.

'Okay, so we're done here. Can we please go to Ta-Wahi now?'

'Alright, alright, no need to rush. Sure you didn't leave anything in the tavern?'

'Positive. You?'

Zeal felt around his cloak, and his eyes widened, frantically patting himself down. He breathed a sigh of relief, reaching into the small pocket. The sphere felt cold in his hand, and he wasn't sure whether to cherish or hate it. He looked down at Sister.'Come on, we'll grab Aki and go.'They descended from the village to the stable at ground level, where Zeal's Kane-Ra was waiting.

IC: Aki-NuiSilver Teal friends here! The bull crashed through the stable gate, where Zeal and Sister quickly mounted him and rode off into the jungle, before the Stable owner had a chance to complain.OOC: Zeal, Sister and Aki-Nui to Ta-Wahi

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: VeritasVeritas turned abruptly as someone greeted him. A Toa, it seemed, of plantlife. Veri could of easily trusted him, but a few experiences not so long ago taught him not to. Especially one with a Toa of plantlife. He took a deep breath, and said: "Who are you? And why were you following me? I could hear a bit of footsteps."

IC: Trizvan

A scowl of disdain adorned the Faxon borne by the wild Toa of Plantlife. Perched among the treetops, the jungle's protector had taken a path leading by Le-Koro that day. He observed the chutes winding through the trees. They were safe for the forest... for now. They were renovating, finding new ways of doing what they'd done perfectly well in the past, and the Toa of Plantlife disapproved of it. He clenched his fist. If this continued, he may have to step in. A Toa of Plantlife had great power in the jungle, and a village in the trees -big though it may be- was just an overripe fruit for him to pick. With a voiceless grunt, the mute continued on his way.

OOC: Trizvan not open for interaction.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroAkiri Kongu pet the side of Ka's head, the Kahu purring softly as he stroke her feathers, letting his fingers run through them. He smiled happily, speaking almost just as lovingly as twice as softly, "Stay near-close friend," a final pat on Ka's head, Kongu stepped away, nodding to the guards around him, a two finger signal that indicated they would follow him when the conversation was over."Reports are in from Ta-Koro, and negations are being completed. Would you like to read them Akiri?"The day was just beginning, the sun had begun to rise about the horizon and penetrate the cover of the brilliant foliage of Le-Koro. He took a deep breath, the cold air of the night evaporating as the bright star warmed his home, and his heart. It made everything seem safer to Kongu, and was a constant reminder to him that every day was a new day, and a second chance to make things right. Kongu stared at the trees and the sun around him, tapping his foot and whistling softy. Seemingly not paying any attention to his guard.He waved the file-pusher away, "Put it with the rest of my things for now. Is that all?"Those around him nodded. Kongu smiled, "Good. Thank you. Now you all know the protocol. I'd rather not be past-late for the time I put together for all of us here," the charges nodded, Kongu clicked his fingers and Ka was next to him almost immediately as he stepped happily away, "The day may have just begun-started, but let's not waste it," Two guards followed just behind his Kahu.Kongu's feet sort of clopped against the woven floor of his home village as he ascended the ramp. The Matoran of air made it to the top of the platform, a sort of outcropping in the village center. Across the way was the market, where some patrons were still entering through the chute systems Onu-Koro had helped rig up. Kongu stepped forwards, and the villages wooped and cheered for their leader. Kongu, smiling brightly spread out his hands while Ka let out a loud noise of excitement. The clapping and cheering took a while to die down, and when it did Kongu put his hands back together, signalling the time to listen.Three months ago, everything changed. There was aim, and many worked towards accomplishing the common goal that threatened the livelihoods of all of Mata-Nui's people. The Makuta was a relevant and very dangerous threat. Even without total unity, there was simple agreement on that, even if it was never really vocalized. But they all knew it."Friends! Thank you for coming here today!" Kongu tucked at one of his fingers with his other hand,Now there was not only simple detachment from one another, but there was tension. The people didn't know it. But Kongu knew it. He could tell when he looked into the eyes or his fellow Akiri. Even in the way they wrote.Kongu adopted a softer tone, his voice becoming rather quiet. Those in the back strained to hear, "It has been a long season."There was concern with the others. If it wasn't in the faces or in the letters, it was in their actions. Ta-Koro's military rising quickly, Ga-Koro's quick detachment and mistrust. They were all paranoid that the peace wasn't to last. Kongu had started to feel it too. Why shouldn't he worry for the safety of his people? "With our beloved Turaga gone, it has been difficult. We are tired. Much has changed rapid-quick. I am sure you all agree, there is no reason to secondthink that," People nodded in agreement, murmurs seemed to rise up. Kongu spoke again, this time with a great gusto of excitement."But today is a new day! It is leaf-dawn today!" Some cheering, "It is time to ever-forget our troubles for today, time to enjoy ourselves, enjoy each other!" Kongu stepped forwards, shaking his hands at "enjoy each other". The Akiri beamed, reminding himself he too should do the same, "So today, we dance! We will sing so loud the jungle-song will stop to listen!"The cheering in the market was astounding, and certainly did silence the jungle. The band started playing, and Kongu gave a smile, waving goodbye. Ka followed closely behind as people continued to cheer and have shout in excitement, the Le-Koro way. Kongu stepped down the ramp, his guard closely behind. He shook their hands before continuing on his way.Dark times were coming.His people might as well enjoy the peace while it lasted.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Not a bad speech, but I felt it was obvious what was really going on.

I needed to find Kitane fast.

Otherwise he might not survive the coming storm.

I headed to the Elevators.

Edited by The Lonesome Wanderer

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC (Korero)

A slim green-armoured being sat, forearms tucked around his legs, on top of a nearby hut as he listened to Kongu's speech. One might not guess his identity from looking at the unimposing young Toa, but the people of Le-Koro would recognise him in an instant: the village's destined protector, champion of good, defeater of Makuta, Toa Maru of Air: Korero.

The past three months had been both wonderful and troubling. Settling into Le-Koro was a dream; the treetop village was full of music and laughter and felt more like home than Ko-Koro ever had. He'd made trips to Ta-Koro where he was given the unimaginable honour of carving the Maru's story into the Wall of History, with Oreius at his side; he'd leapt through the jungle on branches and vines, hunting for wild Rahkshi; he'd helped rebuild the village after the attack and made friends with its wonderful, bubbly denizens.

Then the troubling things. The construction of technological wonders in each Koro was awe-inspiring, yet somehow intimidating; the growing separation and tension between the villages was worrying; even the cohesion of the Toa Maru looked uncertain, what with each member tending to his or her respective Koro and rarely meeting up.

That said, the others came to visit from time to time, and he returned the favour. Leah was the most frequent visitor; Korero was glad to have someone like her on the team, and he could sense that she was pleased with how he was taking care of her old home. People like Leah gave you hope that unity would always prevail - he could only strive to do the same for others.

As the band started up, and the Akiri left his podium, Korero rose to his feet, and with a flash of white, he vanished.

Behind Kongu's retreating back there was the sound of a pair of feet lightly landing on the wood.

"Akiri," came a friendly but respectful voice.

Korero's longer legs caught up with the village leader's and his green-masked face appeared at Kongu's side.

"How are you, Kongu?" he asked, his voice less formal once the official title had been uttered. "That was a very uplifting speech..."

Unspoken was the question of whether the Akiri had been entirely honest with his subjects.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: VeritasVeritas turned abruptly as someone greeted him. A Toa, it seemed, of plantlife. Veri could of easily trusted him, but a few experiences not so long ago taught him not to. Especially one with a Toa of plantlife. He took a deep breath, and said: "Who are you? And why were you following me? I could hear a bit of footsteps."

"I thought I was following a large Rahi, but apparently not. what are you doing out here?" he said/asked.

IC: AnkranAnkeran sat on a branch waiting for the presence of Toa Letrakh. The Toa of Air was on a mission somewhere in Ko-Wahi. Ankran decided to go to his hut. He heard something passing by. It didn't sound like a normal Matoran. More like a taller being. The being turned out to be a Vortixx. He decided to spy on the Vortixx. But it wasn't long untill the Vortixx spotted him.

Edited by Toa Kranan : TOUAB

IC: Trizvan

Music. They were celebrating again. It seemed that was all that Le-Koro's inhabitants could do. The wild Toa snorted and continued on his way. He had his eye on Le-Koro. He hoped the Matoran did too.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC:

IC: AnkranAnkeran sat on a branch waiting for the presence of Toa Letrakh. The Toa of Air was on a mission somewhere in Ko-Wahi. Ankran decided to go to his hut. He heard something passing by. It didn't sound like a normal Matoran. More like a taller being. The being turned out to be a Vortixx. He decided to spy on the Vortixx. But it wasn't long untill the Vortixx spotted him.

Presuming you ment me

I noticed that I was being followed. I armed my mini-crossbow.

An Enemy?

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

C: Alfon

This guy...

"Ouch. That was dry, even for you." I remarked laughingly, my voice slightly edgy. If he wasn't such a good friend of mine, I can assure you there would be pile of Rahi droppings to the face in his future. Dead serious.

Whatever the case, women would be crazy to go for one of us. We don't exactly have a healthy record.

"Why'd you locate your office in the bar anyway?" I inquired as we stepped inside. "You're not an alcoholic, are you? 'Cause I hate drunks."

Of course, I was joking. Though Kethrye didn't seem to register what I said as much, apparently deep in thought.

"What's on your mind?"

IC (Orderin, Le-Koro): "Now then, where can I find something to do."

A green and silver armored Toa walks through Le-Koro, he stops and looks around, "It seems after the fall of the Makuta there is much celebration and no place for Toa."

he stops and sits down "Then again, if I know Mata-Nui I don't have to look long for adventure it will probably find me."

He smiles.

OOC: This is my first BZPRPG post, I hope it works well for a start :) .

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Ranama

Matoran and Toa alike fell around him. Ranama raised his hatchet, the world a shimmering shadow around him, the only thing in his vision, a Rahkshi. He charged and swung the hatchet, but the Rahkshi caught the blade full force with its hand, apparently taking no damage at all. The hatchet was torn from his grip, and the Rahkshi's other hand raised its staff, which came swinging towards him.

Ranama crashed onto the floor of his hut, thrashing about, knocking his dumbbell stand over and getting tangled in his exercise mat. Eventually he realised where he really was, and he shuddered. He pushed himself to his feet, shaking slightly.

'Get a grip you pathetic fool,' said a voice in his head.

He dug his fingers under his Kanohi, massaging his forehead, which felt like it was about to burst. Focusing, he removed his fingers from the gap and straightened the mask, before carefully picking up his dumbbells, and flattening out his mat. He then left the hut without looking back, stepping out into the bright sunlight. Mata-Nui, an island at last free of tyranny.

He broke into a jog, and dived off the edge of the Le-koro platform as he always did, free falling a few bio before catching a vine and swinging from one to the other, getting lower and lower, until he hit the ground running. He sprinted. A lot of the surrounding shrubbery that used to hinder him was gone, either through Le-koro's development, or destroyed in the battle. He kept running, eventually the low lying plants becoming denser.

Soon he reached a lake edge, and a distant memory of Nui-Rama buzzing filled his head, and the voices of some people he used to know. He hadn't seen any of them after the battle, he didn't know what had happened to them. He began to run around the edge of the lake. There were the occasional signs of the long past battle out here, no clean up work happened in uninhabited sections of jungle.

Ranama stopped suddenly. A crooked tree stood before him, and something about it sent a shiver down his spine. Nevertheless he approached it, and burrowed around in the dirt at its feet. He found a rusted chunk of metal, the head of a hatchet. The wooden handle had rotted away, but the head remained. For a moment everything went dark, and then Ranama did a complete back flip, as a Rahkshi swung its staff at him. He overcooked the back flip, and ended up lying on his back in the dirt. He covered his face, cowering, but then something clicked in his head. He had imagined the Rahkshi.

'Truly useless,' said the voice in his head. 'You can do better.'

"I can," Ranama said out loud. He broke into a run again, faster than he had ever done before, continuing his path around the edge of the lake.

'Worthless' the voice in his head said, contradicting him. 'FASTER, NOW!'

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroAkiri turned to face the Toa of Air, Korero, a Maru. One of the people directly responsible for Makuta's fall. Ka gave a small squawk of excitement. She seemed to like the Toa, how few times they'd all been together. Kongu did too. Korero was very respectful, and it helped a little that he was almost Lewa incarnate. Kongu gave a soft smile, patting Ka on the head, "Toa-hero Koreo! How nice to see you, I was about to seek-find you out."Kongu started to make his way to his office, "What can I do for you?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Korden

The Skakdi of ice watched the Le-Matoran pull off moves and manovers he had never seen before. Someone like this would be usefull to the likes of Sixhand and Vex. He waited for a moment, clenching his staff tightly. "Excuse me, sir" he called out

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

These days Ranama put on a whole new façade when talking to people, to hide the problems he was having. It had one benefit, that when confronted with other people, the voice in his head seemed to stop.

As Ranama faced the person calling, inside he went on the alert. It was a Skakdi, and no Skakdi called a matoran 'Sir'.

'Your instincts are foolish' the voice in his head said, its unwillingness to leave him right now a bad omen for this discussion.

"Yes?" asked Ranama, halting and walking over to the Skakdi, out of breath.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Korden stood tall and respectfully, but made sure not to seem intimidating. He looked the Le-Matoran right in the eyes, but blinked to show he meant no threat. "I was impressed by your work." He smiled. "If I may ask, what do they call you?" Korden winced. Matoran wasnt his first language and there was a lot to be desired in his skills

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

'You can trust him,' said the voice in Ranama's head. 'What are you afraid of? You're Weak!'

The first part of what the voice said was logical, but the second part was just verbal abuse, and every other thing the voice had ever said had been bad. Ranama automatically assumed that the voice was trying to mislead him, and whoever this was, they weren't to be trusted.

"Thanks, I've trained a lot to get to where I am. My name's Krahma," Ranama said, immediately wondering why he'd given a fake name, when the name 'Ranama' he gave everyone else, was also not his real name. If he kept this up, he was going to end up having every person on the island have a different name for him.

'Trained a lot to get where you are?' the voice in his said with glee. 'The amount you've trained for the little you've achieved is laughable.'

"SHUT UP!" Ranama burst out, realising this was not a good way to ingratiate himself with this Skakdi.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

'Run and hide, silly matoran' the voice in his head said. 'Scared of someone who offers no threat.'

Ranama mouthed silently for a moment, pushing the voice back. Then he said to the Skakdi:

"I'm busy training at the moment. If you need my services, come by my hut in Le-koro, I do odd jobs for people all the time."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Just as Krama turned around, he swung his staff at the back of his head, knocking him out cold. He had known his leader for a long time now, but sentimental values could only go so far if came home empty handed. He picked the Matoran up over his shoulder and began the long walk back to Ko-Wahi

IC (Korero)

Korero greeted Ka with a chuckle and ruffled her chest feathers. The Kahu squawked happily.

"I was just thinking about what you said," he replied to Kongu. The Toa of Air still didn't use the distinctive and infamous Le-Matoran dialect that was common around the village.

The Toa Maru walked together, through the tunnels of Mangaia. Shadows slid across the walls as they passed, but they were dull, empty, devoid of the intelligence that had once infused them. This place held no fear for the Maru.

"So," remarked Oreius, breaking the silence, "lots to do when we get home."

"I'm gonna open up a bar and grill, like we always talked about," said Reordin. "Right, Sulov?"

"Steak sounds good," Sulov rumbled in response.

"I guess I'll have to learn how to tame fish," mused Leah.

Korero sighed.

"I'm going to have to learn Treespeak..."

As one, the Maru stopped. As one, they turned to look at the Toa of Air, and spoke in perfect unison.

"No."

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Mataka): Somewhere out in the far-flung, little-visited regoins of the Le-koro jungle, Mataka was gorging himself on a pokawi he had caught and roasted. The parakuka on his back mirrored his feelings of contentment as energy flowed into their bodies. This was good. Mataka, however, hardly noticed the other presence in his mind, so intent on his meal.

ppg2.png

IC (Korero)

"Well..." Korero replied, "I know you need to keep hope in the people's hearts..."

He smiled a little, thinking of the very symbol on his shield. Then the smile evaporated.

"But I'm worried. I can't just sing and dance my cares away. Something is wrong. Ever since we found that vault, ever since word got out about it, things have been different. You can't deny it."