BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Litozern

"A-AH! Well played, Syvra!" Litozen called out as the vines grabbed onto him. In the moments that his partner was seemingly lost in thought, he began to focus his sonic powers to weaken the structure of the vines and break free. His Toa Tool would be no good in this battle, so it was entirely down to his wits.

"You seem distracted.," he began smirking, "Rule 2: Always pay attention!" He lunged forward, his left hand stretched into a claw-like pose as he was seemingly going to use it for a direct sonicboom attack.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Syvra

Syvra lunged back suddenly and used the blades on his forearms to block the attack

"Well sorry had alot on my mind lately."

With that he smirked as he extended his hands and tendrils of vines shot out of his hand and wrapped around Litozen's chest

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Letrakh, Ankran, Throng

He grabbed Throng by the neck."Who are you, Skakdi?" asked Letrakh. Throng didn't reply to his answer. At last he said "I am Throng."

"What is your business here at Le-Wahi and why do you bad-trouble the village?"

"Destruction."

IC: Litozen

The Toa of Sonics grunted but didn't let it hold him back; his attack had been a feint, and with his free right hand he summoned a Sonicboom and aimed it directly at Syvra's head."Like what?!" He called out as he sent his attack towards the Bo-Toa ally.

Syvra lunged backward as the hand came to his face. He was able to avoid the brunt of the attack. He did a small backflip and landed a few feet from Litozen

"Like a voice in my head that is not my own."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

He stopped for a moment, breaking away the vines on his chest as he did so.

"I didn't take you to be the mad type."With that, he considered his next move. In the swamps of Le-Wahi above all other places, Syvra was a tough opponent. So much life to control and create, while the swamp waters aren't the best conductors of sound. He clapped his hands loudly and amplified the sound, sending in the direction some nearby fallen trees to tear off some large fragments. His Kanohi Matatu then glowed as he picked them up with his mind and threw them at his friend. "Try asking that 'voice' for help then!"

Syvra laughed loudly as he saws the trees coming towards him. with that he exterted his control over the trees and began to fight against litozen's mental grip of them

"Come now Litozen, I am not mad. Especially when the voice is feminine. She says she is my mask."

He continued to push against litozen's mental control of the trees

"Who do you think is stronger. My control over the trees or you mental control of the trees?"

Here try this distraction

Just then his mask flared for the briefest of seconds and when it stopped an illusion was there depicting Syvra as a female toa of plantlife.

"Oh mata-nui tell me what illusion she casted."

OOC: That is right Venixa has full control of the mask. part of having an anxilia

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Despite knowing Syvra wore a Mahiki, the illusion did the trick; Litozen's concentration wavered and the Matatu stopped. "...Female...?" He muttered out of shock. Then, he collapsed into the mud with his hands to his abdomen, laughing. "Y-You look like a woman..." He said through the laughs. Litozen knew he shouldn't laugh like this, but he couldn't help it. Even to someone normally as cold as him, this was a laughable situation. When he recovered, he regained his composure and folded his arms. "I think that's enough...but what do you mean? Your mask...talks?"

Syvra shook his head as his anger grew. Suddenly as if out of no where his mask glowed again and changed into a female who looked like she was made of decaying leaves and plant matter. The illusion stepped off from Syvra's form and walked towards Litozen

"Greetings the name is Venixa. I am Syvra's mask. I inhabit it now or i should say it is me."

Syvra looked at Venixa the illusion and shook his head

"Wow. I did not know she could do that."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

He was stunned. It seemed almost certain that Syvra was telling the truth, meaning this illusion was telling the truth."A talking Kanohi...I've never even heard of such a concept. When did this happen, Syvra?" He seemed relatively unphased, though it was clear some kind of mental barrier was preventing him from freaking out over such an alien concept.

Syvra shrugged his shoulders

"Well i do not know. She started talking not long after the rahkshi attack."

He looks over at Venixa and sighs

"I always wonder what you looked like."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC-Praggos:

Praggos sighed, turning to Ril.

"I have a cooler full of hamburger, steaks, pork, and the like at my hut," he told the Toa. "I've given up hope on anybody trying to take down a Kane-Ra now, so you can go grab whatever you need out of there."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kehuri

"So... That's all the ILF's been doing since Makuta's defeat? Fixing up town?" His voice had an edge to it. Not overly harsh, but the disapproval was clear. Surely they had to have seen the new issues arising. And what of the old ones? Were they just going to let the Toa Aitua handle the plot to wipe out their culture?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC-Praggos:

"You do realize that without a proper base of operations, anything we could do to help would only be wasted effort, work with nary a result?" Praggos asked Kehuri. "Or would you rather we made things worse, a group of vagrants with no home?"

profiles i guess

IC: [ Krios ] - Le-Wahi jungle, 0.8 miles NW of Le-KoroA sudden movement in the darkness, a slight thud as a shadowed figure [ Lema ] hit the ground nearby. A sharp, authoritive voice cut through the tension."What is this about?"Krios turned his head slightly, examining the new arrival using his peripheral vision while still keeping his gaze fixed on the two Le-Matoran.A male Toa of Air. Tall, lean, obviously athletic. Dark green and black armor, Great Kanohi Kakama. Not someone to mess with, judging by appearances."Just a misunderstanding." explained the Vortixx smoothly. "I won a few widgets from these two during a friendly game of dice; they seem to think I did it in an illegitimate manner." Edited by Shadowhawk

"Well, you didn't need the bar." He said with a hint of humor. "Besides, the t-town was fine the last time I saw it, it was... just missing a wall and some huts were damaged." He sighed, "Sorry for being upset about this, b-but while the village was being repaired, the... Matoran are more and more thoroughly losing their Unity. And I haven't hear anything on the Peers, so they're probably still at large. You all look so relaxed, while ever other settlement is ready to pounce at the drop of a widget."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: "Here it is," #61 said, guesturing at the guard HQ, "If you want, you could probably join up with them and get some job or what-not."

IC: "Thank you, I am grateful for your help." The Le-Toa nods politely and walks into the guard HQ.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC: Kohu

Kohu, meanwhile, was astounded. What he had expected to be a simple training session commentated by some idle chit chat had become something quite unexpected and unique. His eyes and mouth were wide open as he stared at Venixa in awe. A physical projection of a being of pure thought, standing before him in all its glory. The Le-Matoran spent several seconds just staring, before he began to come to his senses, and spoke himself.

"Magnificent," he breathed. "Absolutely magnificent. I've never seen anything like it."

The odd feeling he had about the look in Syvra's eyes seemed to be returning. It seemed it and this sentient mask were related somehow. Although still, he had a latent suspicion about both Litozen and Syvra, and not just because of this new revelation. He put it to bed, for now, as it was probably just his instincts about strangers kicking in. Besides, he'd made mistakes before.

Addressing Venixa, he reached out a hand, as he had with the other two shortly before. "Hello... Venixa, was it? My name's Kohu, though I suppose you know that."

OOC: This is a little while after my last post.IC: A green and silver armoured Toa is trudging through the swamp " Patrolling the village outskirts, Ha! They probably just wanted to get rid of me. Well, I guess I did look for something to do and this appears to be it." He mutters to himself. He keeps walking slowly through the swamp.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC (Lema): Lema took this with a grain of salt. So far as he knew, most 'friendly games' didn't end in crossbows being pointed at people. Nor were they played far from the village in the middle of the night, like the players didn't want to be interrupted.

"And did you?" ha asked, cutting straight to the chase.

ppg2.png

IC - Him - Jungle:

"Quiet jungle 'cross sky and ground, deathly still to all around;

Few creatures stir amidst the trees, gliding softly with the breeze,

Aware of danger, ever lurking, beasts and monsters in waters murky.

With careful step and measured pace, they crawl along through jungle dim,

Their hearts they race, never waiting, never stopping, or else they meet Him..."

The figure strode purposefully through the underbrush of Le-Wahi's jungles, his movements quick and uneven, as if his various body parts did not belong together. Every step was as brisk as the stride of a military commander. Every twitch of the hand, random or meaningful, reminded one of the uncertain grasps of a psychopath, as if their master wished for nothing more than the neck to throttle. His Miru-shaped Kanohi reflected his face-splitting grin, magnifying the deceptively inquisitive light that inhabited his eyes.

As he walked, he shook his head, moving it from side to side until a sharp crack sounded. He adjusted the ropes coiled across his chest, loosening them slightly. A shake of his hand accompanied the total silencing of the area around him, as the noises of the jungle itself seemed to flee from his presence. It allowed him to focus all the more intensely on the panicked subject before him--a Matoran, maskless and desperate to find his way back to the Village of Air. He licked his lips as he saw his target glance back, eyes widening as he saw the Toa through the trees--and then did not, as he activated his mask, his body evaporating into the surroundings.

It was a simple trick, of course, but one that always seemed to work--turn invisible, drive them into further terror, make them run faster. For all they knew, he could be right behind them... He grinned, quickening his pace so as to maintain his visual on his prey. He whispered something into the silence, and with the twist of a hand, manipulated the words until they were being spoken directly into the Matoran's ear, a soft melody sung by a hundred voices, young and old, to haunt his dreams and fuel his nightmares:

"With happy-smiles and friends in tow,

The children they do play;

Yet never in the darkness go,

Lest they become His prey..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC:
"We're in the clear, boys!" Esao crowed, taking a pile of hamburger meat from one of the iceboxes behind the bar and smacking it down onto the grill all at once with an odd plorp. "I've acquired some meat!"
The Toa of Fire removed his kukri from its sheath and used it to chop up the meat, working on flattening it into several patty shapes and arranging them around the square metallic surface of the grill with a surprising amount of care.
"Stand back," he ordered without a hint of fear. "I'm activating Bessie."
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Atox, Pala-koro bar):

If looks were daggers, Praggos would be a walking pincushion right now. I locked eyes with Praggos, a small fire kindling behind my eyes. The tension was building, and my anger was building with it. Before long, there might be a fistfight, and not between Praggos and Kehuri. The new recruit had more snide than was good for him, and poking at Kehuri wasn't helping my attitude towards him. But since there weren't any Toa of Water around to play peacekeeper, I had to do the job.

"Praggos, you have about as much tact as a drunk Kane-Ra."

Well, I didn't say I was going to be any good at it.

Turning to Kehuri, I gave him a look that said calm down. "The fact is, Kehuri, that we'd probably just make matters worse at the moment. It's peacetime for the moment, and excluding a few of us, most of us are soldiers. Fighting's what we do, not negotiations. Besides, if the ILF gets involved with local politics-and considering the fact that we're not directly involved as a group in any of the koros on a regular basis- our actions by involving ourselves could be viewed as a coup de tat. That's not going to encourage unity. Our best bet is to allow free access and trade with Pala-koro, no matter what breaks out between the koros. If war breaks out, we can play referee, but that's about it. The bar may actually help, since most beings around here drink."

I looked over at Kehuri and Alfon. "Unless Kehuri thinks differently."

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Πράγος:

"Essentially agreeing with my response about how our involving ourselves now would only serve to make things worse," Praggos observed. "Thank you, Atox, for doing that, despite the completely unwarranted insult only seconds beforehand."

With no further comments he turned away, essentially brushing off anything Atox might attempt to say; after all, with the Toa deciding to both overreact at a simple observation and then insult him, only to then reiterate an earlier statement of his and provide explanation as to why it was true, Praggos had decided to dismiss any continued conversation with Atox. Instead, he would talk to Esao.

"Do you need any seasonings for the burgers? I keep a fully stocked spice cabinet in my kitchen."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

IC - Him - Jungle:

IC (Weta): Weta was out in the jungle, moving quickly between the trees as he trained with his new mask. Since the fall of the Makuta, he hadn't heard from Merror, Elianne, Pirok or any of the Toa Astha who hadn't been present in Le-koro for the Rahkshi attack, so he'd taken Skyra's lead and joined the Gukko Force. He'd looked after a lot of their birds back when he had been a Matoran, but now that he had returned as a toa, thigs were quite different. Thanks to his friend, teammate and commander, he'd been able to settle in quickly and become an official protector of Le-Koro.

This morning, however, he wasn't on duty, so he'd taken the opportunity to get out of the village for a little time to himself, and to explore some more of the jungle. It was bright and peaceful out here on this particular morning, just the way it should be.

Weta's enjoyment of it was soon broken, however, by a Le-Matoran running desperately through the undergrowth, calling loudly for help. He saw that the Matoran was maskless, and rapidly losing his strength. Weta rushed up the the frantic villager, wondering what misfortune had befallen him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "What happened to you?"

ppg2.png

IC: [ Krios ] - Le-Wahi jungle, 0.8 miles NW of Le-KoroKrios considered the Toa of Air's question for a long moment, snapping shut his stiletto knife as he did so. It wasn't a question with a single good answer, really. On the one hand, both Le-Matoran were as crooked and dishonest as he was; on the other hand..."Well, they were loaded dice." he admitted finally, casting a wary sidelong glance at the Kakama-masked Toa. "But they weren't my loaded dice."

Venixa looks down at kohu and laughed

"you know i can not really grasp your hand. This is just a clever illusion, You foolish matoran."

Her voice was like the crunch of dead leaves but carried the softness of recently fallen snow. All in all it was a very intimidating voice

Syvra sighed heavily as he felt the mental strain of all this

"You know Venixa this still takes a toll on my mind."

"And i care why?"

"You should care because you can't do your little illusions without my mind."

"Oh i suppose you have a point there."

And with that Venixa's illusion disappeared and Syvra let out a loud sigh of relief

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC - Him - Jungle:

IC (Weta): Weta was out in the jungle, moving quickly between the trees as he trained with his new mask. Since the fall of the Makuta, he hadn't heard from Merror, Elianne, Pirok or any of the Toa Astha who hadn't been present in Le-koro for the Rahkshi attack, so he'd taken Skyra's lead and joined the Gukko Force. He'd looked after a lot of their birds back when he had been a Matoran, but now that he had returned as a toa, thigs were quite different. Thanks to his friend, teammate and commander, he'd been able to settle in quickly and become an official protector of Le-Koro.This morning, however, he wasn't on duty, so he'd taken the opportunity to get out of the village for a little time to himself, and to explore some more of the jungle. It was bright and peaceful out here on this particular morning, just the way it should be. Weta's enjoyment of it was soon broken, however, by a Le-Matoran running desperately through the undergrowth, calling loudly for help. He saw that the Matoran was maskless, and rapidly losing his strength. Weta rushed up the the frantic villager, wondering what misfortune had befallen him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "What happened to you?"
IC: Another Toa runs out of the swamp " I heard the cries for help, what happened?" He says as he bends over to the Matoran.OOC: hope you don't mind me intruding. I was looking for something interesting for my character to do for some time and this seemed like a perfect opportunity.

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Lema): Well, that explained a bit. Loaded dice, dodgy dealings, a secluded spot in the jungle - not of it was good, and all of it was likely to cause trouble.

The Matoran didn't even deny it. They knew what it looked like.

"So is that all then?" Lema asked. "You came out here all dark-secretive for some dodgy-crooked dealings, and discovered which of you was better at lie-cheating. I'm not feeling much sympathy for any of you".

ppg2.png

IC: [ Krios ] - Le-Wahi jungle, 0.8 miles NW of Le-Koro"No one asked you for sympathy." returned Krios coldly. "And the gambling episode took place in Le-Koro, may I add. In a tavern. Perfectly legal. The dice we played with were loaded, like I said, and they belonged to these two gentlemen with the crossbows. They tried to fleece me; it didn't work."He slipped his knife into his pocket and turned towards the trail, its outline vague and indistinct against the night-shrouded jungle. Now was the time to cut and run, while the Toa's presence kept the Le-Matoran from attempting murder.

OOC: Not a problem. I was planning on advertising this after having some fun, anyway. =]

IC - Him - Jungle:

In His stalking, he had been listening for others' approaches, contemplating how to increase his fun should others arrive--as they inevitably did, each and every time. So it was no surprise to Him when first one Toa, and then another, emerged from the bushes, attracted to the Matoran's desperate pleas for help. Their arrival had been perfectly timed, coinciding precisely with His prey's exhausted collapse. His invisible grin grew wider. Silencing his footfalls, the rustling of the trees, he moved nearer, taking up a spot closer to the group...

The Matoran breathed heavily, clutching his chest yet obviously relieved at the sight of what appeared to be friendly arrivals. Taking a moment to catch his breath, he pointed into the jungle where his stalker had been. "T-there... Something... following me..."

"Something... following me..."

The Matoran's eyes widened. That had been his voice, repeating his words! It was quiet, but it came from all around, reverberating first from behind the Matoran, and then above the two Toa, jumping from place to place, an echo of himself. "No!" he yelled. "No! Not this again!"

"No! No! Not this again!"

"That's my voice! It's stealing my voice!"

"That's my voice! It's stealing my voice!"

"STOP!" The Matoran wailed, pressing his hands against his ears. He looked up at Weta and the other Toa. "Please... Help me..."

"No, no, it's not true... that's my voice... Give it back... Please get my voice back... I need it... It's mine... Hehehehehehee..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC (Weta): Weta didn't hesitate. Whatever the "voice stealer" was, there was a Matoran in front of him who needed help desperately, so that was his first priority. "I'm going to get him to saftey" he told the other toa. "You try to find what's going on".

Scooping the Matoran up in his arms, he created a strong magnetic repulsion under himself, and was vaulted up into the canopy, where he landed on a thick branch. Although he was a toa of magnetism, he had lived among Le-matoran all his life, so he knew how to leaf-run through the top of the jungle. He would be able to take the Matoran back to the village and return here in a couple of minutes, tops.

IC (Lema): Lema let the Vortixx run. Professional gambling was a nasty business, and, in Lema's opinion, he had brought any trouble on himself. That left him facing the pair of Le-matoran.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC - Him - Jungle:

"Aww... That's no fun..."

He had adjusted his voice now, created a conglomeration of both the Matoran's and Weta's that rung now in a wide sphere around the group, calling out from everywhere and nowhere. With His vocal barrage as cover, he stepped out from his hiding place, Huna still activated, and raised a hand. An invisible sonic burst erupted from His palm, shooting toward Weka's branch in an attempt to dislodge the Toa and Matoran.

He did not remain in place for long. As soon as He attacked, the Toa of Sonics moved behind another tree, listening for the tell-tale crash of the pair on the ground. In reality, whether or not the Matoran escaped did not matter to Him--at the end of the day, he would hunt down his prey regardless of where he ran, through the village, through the jungle, across the island.

Anywhere.

Prolonging the hunt only made it that much more delicious.

His point was made clear by a melodious broadcast:

"Where can thou conceive to hide,

When He is near, in shadows lies?

He to whom no rule abides;

All who see Him doomed to die..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC (Weta): Weta was caught in the sonic blast, and he was knocked from his feet, as sure as the normally were. He did manage to keep the Matoran from falling, though, leaving his prone form safe on the branch while the toa fell.

He didn't fall far, though, before he caught himself in another magnetic cushion. The next moment, he had pulled himself back up onto the branch, scooped up the Matoran and activated his mask of speed. He disappeared into a blur of motion, and was gone.

Barely half a minute later, he snapped back out of his speed-state and went back to moving at the same pace sa the rest of the world to deliver the unfortunate Matoran to a Gukko Force building in Le-Koro. He had passed out by then, due to his lack of a mask.

"This Matoran was attacked out in the forest" he told the officer, who had barely seen him come in. "He needs a mask, and he's had quite a fright, but I think he should be OK given a bit of rest."

His information delivered, Weta reactivated his mask and zipped back outside, left the village and back towards the sopt where he had seen the Matoran. Hopefully, the other toa would still be there, and he might have discovered something.

OOC: I won't post as Weta again until more than a minute has passed for Him and Orderin.

ppg2.png

The young Toa raised his eyebrows at Atox, "Uh, thanks, b-but it wasn't that bad. He had a point. And I stammer a lot, but we hav-ven't met before... so I don't blame him." He sighed, "You're right about not being ambassadors, though. Still, there's got to be something you c-could do. As far as I know, the Aitua are still... after the Peers. The island might not need liberating, but it could use a g-good dose of heroes."

BZPRPG Profiles