BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC (Weta): Weta was caught in the sonic blast, and he was knocked from his feet, as sure as the normally were. He did manage to keep the Matoran from falling, though, leaving his prone form safe on the branch while the toa fell.He didn't fall far, though, before he caught himself in another magnetic cushion. The next moment, he had pulled himself back up onto the branch, scooped up the Matoran and activated his mask of speed. He disappeared into a blur of motion, and was gone. Barely half a minute later, he snapped back out of his speed-state and went back to moving at the same pace sa the rest of the world to deliver the unfortunate Matoran to a Gukko Force building in Le-Koro. He had passed out by then, due to his lack of a mask."This Matoran was attacked out in the forest" he told the officer, who had barely seen him come in. "He needs a mask, and he's had quite a fright, but I think he should be OK given a bit of rest."His information delivered, Weta reactivated his mask and zipped back outside, left the village and back towards the sopt where he had seen the Matoran. Hopefully, the other toa would still be there, and he might have discovered something. OOC: I won't post as Weta again until more than a minute has passed for Him and Orderin.

OOC: Thanks.IC: Orderin looked out into the jungle, he drew his sword and went into a ready position "Alright, you can come out now and fight me, whatever you are."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi):

Impact!

Viima watched with dark satisfaction as his razor-disk shred the Fikou. Hunting in Le-Wahi had become much easier after the defeat of Makuta, since the Rahi were no longer guided by a dark mastermind.

Viima put some Fikou meat in his pack and swang with vines, trying to find something of interest in the jungle.

OOC: Viima open for interaction in the jungle.

IC - Him - Jungle:

"Indeed, I wonder: Who am I?

He whose nameless name is cried.

He who murders on a whim,

Known to all as only Him."

He pulled a rope from around his chest as he spoke, letting his hands guide him as he tied the invisible instrument into a noose. He whistled, manipulating the sound so that it came from behind Orderin as a distraction, whilst simultaneously throwing the noose up and over a clearly-visible branch. He strode out from out hiding place, moving to another tree.

"Do I really wish to see,

Or shall I simply let Him be?

Take a chance and fight Him here,

Knowing that my death draws near?

For all in all, the risk is high--

Seeing Him, my end is nigh."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Litozen

There are matters that should probably be dealt with, now I think about it... the thought hit Litozen's mind like a Muaka charging for its target. Not wishing to be rude to his Le-Matoran acquaintance, he looked to Kohu and then to syvra.

"Syvra, I believe there are things we should discuss..." He said, trying his best to avoid thinking about the sapient mask issue Syvra seemed to be facing. "I think maybe we should return to the Koro?" He then looked at Kohu. "Remember, the Koro's that way." he noted, pointing in the direction where he could hear the hustle and bustle. Beckoning the Bo-Toa, he began making his way out of the swamp, not caring about the muddy water that was currently staining his body.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Syvra

Syvra nodded as he just followed Litozen and grinned moving over next to him as they walked

"Well look at you taking charge. How they grow up so fast."

He mockingly made the motion to wipe a tear from his mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC - Orderin: Orderin paused and looked behind him, seeing nothing he turned and thought to himself, "I can think of 3 possibilities, a Huna user, a Volitak user, or a Toa of sonics." he turned around slowly and noticed the rope hanging on the tree, thinking to himself, "I think it would be wise to fight in silence, counting the possibility of a Toa of sonics." he then pulled his shield off his back and held it defensively.

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC Viima

(Le-Wahi):

Viima was looking for prey when he suddenly spotted a Toa of Air below. It looked like he was preparing for an attack, which caught Viima's interest.

"Hey, Toa!" he shouted from atop a tree branch. "You need directions?"

OOC: I know, kind of a random interaction. I hope it's ok?

IC: Litozen

"Shut up, Syvra." The De-Toa said indignantly. Just because he'd warmed up to the Toa of Plantlife didn't mean he was fine with being mocked. "...in any case, I'm sure you know what we need to discuss now. A certain 'dark' subject?"

IC: Syrva

Syvra grinned as he walked a few paces infront of Litozen and talked to him

"Ah yes. Well i truly do like dark subjects."

Syvra seemed a bit crazier than usual

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen noticed the oddness of Syvra's actions, but dismissed them, How could one maintain a normal psyche with a mask that can talk and project itself. Soon, they came to the Koro's edge. The Toa of Sonics wasted no time in getting to the nearest elivator and taking it up. He looked for a gap between two buildings where they could stand undisturbed; Litozen did not feel like frequenting a tavern at this time. Once he chose a location, he sneaked down and began preparations for a sound barrier as soon as Syvra and he were in close enough proximity.

IC: Syrva

Syrva just looked at litozen as they walked. As litozen got on the elevator syvra was not far behind on his own vine.

He watched as litozen prepared his sound barrier and smiles

"I am sure there are easier places to speak but if this is where you want to then so be it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima(Le-Wahi): Viima was looking for prey when he suddenly spotted a Toa of Air below. It looked like he was preparing for an attack, which caught Viima's interest. "Hey, Toa!" he shouted from atop a tree branch. "You need directions?" OOC: I know, kind of a random interaction. I hope it's ok?

OOC: It's fine, I could use the help.IC - Orderin: The Toa calls from below, " You should stay away, there's somebody out there and they appear to be invisible. Although if you can stand up in a fight you might as well help me."

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC - Him - Jungle:

He grinned at the arrival of another being. Now was the perfect chance to have a bit of... fun. Modulating His voice so that it took on the tone of a young Matoran, he called out from the underbrush, "No, please, don't listen to him! This Toa wants to kill me--he won't stop chasing me! Please, help me!"

Hm, hm, hm... Will ignorant naivety play into my sordid hands, and set them apart, one against another? In moments, shall we see... He grinned broadly, peering out between the bushes, a phantom in the jungle hungrily eying its prey. Or shall empty trust prevail the other way, bringing to me the rush of mortal conflict? Both outcomes certainly possible, neither more tasteful than the other. It matters not--in either case, I escape to resume my hunt.

He licked his lips, savoring the thought.

Look out, look out, wherever you are...

Wherever you sleep, He is not far...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Previous post edited. Sorry for the mix-up, TN. =)

IC - Him - Jungle:

There was silence for several moments. Then, with a sing-song tone that betrayed no hint of hurt or care toward Viima's insult, He responded in a million voices, all emanating from around the pair in a chorus of sound.

"Worry not for where I am,

Only look for where I'll flee.

For like a sacrificial lamb,

So slain shall my chosen be.

The one to whom you came to aid,

Maskless, mindless, quick to run,

Futilely saved, his fate is made.

Tarry not--we'll have some fun."

A soft laughter sounded. "Don't be late now~"

And then, nothing. Utter silence filled the area, though not the kind formed by the muting of the world. No; it was an absence of the insanity that had been present a moment before. The sound was replaced by the cooing of birds, the crickets of crickets, the rustling of the wind on the plants around them.

He had slipped away, leaving only his message behind.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

iC: Litozen

"I just wanted somewhere that was truly private." Litozen said as he cast down a field of silence around them . "And in any case, this area is in the shadows, too. I think it's only fitting for discussing what to do now. After all, I know it's been a while since it happened, but...Makuta is gone. So what should we do to carry on his will?" His voice became incredibly dark for the last sentence. So much so, that it would be hard to tell if he was intentionally altering the frequency or if he really was dead serious about the matter.

IC Viima(Le-Wahi): "I get it", Viima said. "This guy must be insane... playing his games... and here I thought this kind of stuff would stop as soon as Makuta is gone."

IC - Orderin: "Yes, but, it seems to me almost as if he's gone, I feel a sort of.... absence of evil.""We should get back to Le-Koro, the reason I was here originally was because I heard a matoran cry for help, another Toa who was here brought him back to Le-Koro. Based on the words of that lunatic he's going to try and hunt that matoran down, we should try and protect him." Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC Viima(Le-Wahi): "Needless to say", Viima agreed. "But remember what he said. We haven't seen... well... actually heard the last of him." Viima finally leaped down from the branch to stand side by side with the Air Toa. "I'm Viima", he said.

IC - Orderin: " Well then, I'm Orderin, Toa of air. We had better get back to Le-Koro and quickly."

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC Viima (Le-Wahi): "Yes, let's make haste", Viima said. "Before that loon returns." * Orderin and Viima arrived in the village of Le-Koro. "So how did you end up getting stalked by that guy?" Viima asked.

IC - Orderin: "Well, I found a matoran in the forest who was running from that lunatic. Then a second Toa came out of the swamps and he took the matoran back to Le-Koro while I remained to fight that thing. Then you showed up to help me. We might as well check on that matoran.

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC Viima(Le-Koro): "You were doing a Toa's job, then", Viima said. "Yeah, if you can find the Matoran we should probably check on him."

IC - Orderin: "Yeah, I should try and find the Toa that brought him back then. He was a Toa of magnetism I think."OOC: Lorax, if you're reading this then you should know Orderin is back in Le-Koro and he's looking for you, it would be a good time to reenter the story. Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

The young Toa raised his eyebrows at Atox, "Uh, thanks, b-but it wasn't that bad. He had a point. And I stammer a lot, but we hav-ven't met before... so I don't blame him." He sighed, "You're right about not being ambassadors, though. Still, there's got to be something you c-could do. As far as I know, the Aitua are still... after the Peers. The island might not need liberating, but it could use a g-good dose of heroes."

IC:

"Always the idealist, aren't you," Kethrye remarked with a twitch of his eyebrows, taking a seat to await whatever rations Esao would succeed in incinerating. Apparently he Toa of Earth's innocence, or naivety, hadn't changed, a fact both heartening and depressing. Heartening that people like Kehuri still existed, and depressing because Kethrye knew that the wild world the lived in would either kill that idealism, or kill Kehuri, in the end.

"We are good at one thing and one thing only: beating the ever-living-crud out of people. Atox is right, we're soldiers, and at least for now it's peacetime."

OOC: Maybe you should send Lorax a PM?

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

Can't see any now. But I've never been able to tell them apart from Ga-Toa either...

OOC: Celite and Surina from Ga-Wahi

IC Surina

(Le-Wahi):

Surina hated the jungle. True, it wasn't as dangerous now as it had been during Makuta's reign, but there was still danger looming in the woods. Luckily there was a relatively clear path to Le-Koro that they could use instead of wandering in the jungle.

"What did you do during Makuta's rule?" Surina decided to ask the Vo-Turaga. "You told me you used to be a mercenary, but were you one while Makuta ruled?"

IC (Weta): After returning to the battle-spot out in the jungle, Weta found that there was nobody there. He couldn't tell what had happened to the other toa or the mysterious voice-stealer, so he headed back to the village, mask of speed still activated. In his haste, however, he missed Orderin and Viima since they were on the ground and he was in the canopy. He got back to the village several minutes before they did, and went back to check on the Matoran he had saved. He found the Gukko Force medics had found him a mask (in the shape of a noble hau), and were in the process of getting him back to rights.

It was strangely disorientating, he thought, that with his new mask he could leave a place, cover great distances and return to find that very little had passed in his absence.

After seeing that the Matoran was in good hands, Weta took up a place outside of the building. After all, the voice-stealer had talked about following the Matoran even if he was taken away, so better safe than sorry. He also kept an eye on the magnetic fields of the area, since that was a good way to detect (metal) beings that he couldn't see. It was from this that he 'saw' Orderin and Viima long before they saw him.

"Over here" he called to Orderin, waving at him. "What did you find?"

ppg2.png

IC (Weta): After returning to the battle-spot out in the jungle, Weta found that there was nobody there. He couldn't tell what had happened to the other toa or the mysterious voice-stealer, so he headed back to the village, mask of speed still activated. In his haste, however, he missed Orderin and Viima since they were on the ground and he was in the canopy. He got back to the village several minutes before they did, and went back to check on the Matoran he had saved. He found the Gukko Force medics had found him a mask (in the shape of a noble hau), and were in the process of getting him back to rights.It was strangely disorientating, he thought, that with his new mask he could leave a place, cover great distances and return to find that very little had passed in his absence.After seeing that the Matoran was in good hands, Weta took up a place outside of the building. After all, the voice-stealer had talked about following the Matoran even if he was taken away, so better safe than sorry. He also kept an eye on the magnetic fields of the area, since that was a good way to detect (metal) beings that he couldn't see. It was from this that he 'saw' Orderin and Viima long before they saw him."Over here" he called to Orderin, waving at him. "What did you find?"

IC - Orderin: " Ah, just the person we were looking for! That lunatic escaped but we think he might be back. This is my new friend Viima by the way, he helped me fight that monster out in the jungle."

My BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

Esao, meanwhile, was off in his own world, manning the grill with a surprising amount of confidence in his culinary abilities. Every now and then he would flip the burgers and press down on them slightly with his blade to test how well they were cooking. His startling amethyst eyes narrowed at one particular burger that refused to cook correctly; with a single whip of his sword he had flipped it into the air, and with another he had tossed it against the wall. It did not slide down, but instead it stuck - if anything, it seemed to crawl upwards towards the ceiling by a centimeter or two.

The Toa of Fire didn't notice; he had tested the rest of the burgers for the final time and quickly scooped them off the grill in two easy movements, placing buns on the grill slightly to let them get a light crunch to them.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kehuri

The young Toa set his stuff roughly on the ground, stretching his shoulders. His back wasn't used to having all that stuff hanging from it anymore. "You said you'd be arbitrators if it ever came to war... I can't really s-see that happening if the majority... of your skills lie in... fighting."

The thought sparked an idea in him, though, and it showed on his face. A look of surprise and mental absence filled his eyes. It was a crazy idea. Borderline psychotic, but with the tension between the villages, something like it might be able to bring unity... Might.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord