BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Zahkon Lake Pala is a genious idea, since the battle of Pala-Koro and the ultime end of the ILF its mich queter there as anyone avoides the location, also, many recources are still lying around there since then, ready for a new use."

I'm back!

IC: Krahma

Krahma began to walk in the direction of Lake Pala, gesturing the others to follow.

"The quiet and resources are all very good, but we've got to be a certain distance away from the lake, or the ground will be like a bog, you won't be able to dig a cave in that. This would all be a lot easier if we had a Toa of Earth with us, or a Toa of stone."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

"You know him better than me, but he looked like Iron yeah. Be a drain on elemental power to do that. I guess iron beams or something to keep the ceiling up, and a really thin Iron layer on the floor, so we're not walking in the mud all the time. We're going to have to dig manually though, and we'll have to put the beams up as we go along..."

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Krahma followed.

"If we find a tree with the right kind of roots, we could dig under that, the roots would make it partially stable and Tepi and Vex could do their things to make sure its all good. A gap in tree roots would make a good entrances as well."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

"I also met Mahkta there, and Anhar, and Veritas. Met a lot of people that day, including a few Rahkshi in the evening."

For a second, his brain seemed to flash back, and he thought he saw a Rahkshi swing its staff at him.

"Man, this brain has some excess baggage..."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Zahkon

"Will we stop the stupid sentimental talks where I don't understand a thing of and just move? It's getting late, and if there's one place where you don't wanne be in the dark, it's the jungle."

I'm back!

IC(Daylaria-From Ga-Koro)

The boat cruised into Le-Koroan waters. Some of the marines had probably never seen the village of the trees before, and indeed Daylaria's last trip felt like a distant memory given the circumstances. Off the shore a bit was a wooden post, one which she had placed many years ago in case she needed to visit Le-Wahi. She tied the boat up and hopped out, wading to shore.

"It's gonna be a bit of a hike to Pala-Koro, boys."

From where they stood, they could hear the chirping of birds. They could see trees expanding into the sky. They could smell the fresh air that passed through those trees. The very soul of the forest could e felt on one's skin. It was like Ga-Koro, but yet nothing like it. It was beautiful in its own way.

"Bamboo staffs out, just in case we stumble into the abode of an undesirable beast." She drew her own staff, and whirled it across her fingers. "Pala should be this way." She began a route, headed towards the lake by which the village was named. "Any questions?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

"Just chill out, you said yourself we're going to have to gather resources by night to avoid being seen. I mean the nights just going to come, we'll have to set up a camp at some point, because we're not going to be able to build this base over night. Darkness is my ally, and it should be everyones."

'Darkness is your ally,' Dowun said in his head. 'Not mine.'

'I never said it was your ally,' Krahma replied. 'And I thought you weren't talking anymore. Please be quiet again, it's so peaceful.'

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: VoutokAs the boat sailed across the vast ocean and towards the jungles of Le-Koro, Voutok couldn't help but marvel at the density and towering stature of the hundreds of trees. It was a sight on Mata Nui that he had yet to behold. He turned the dial on his sound-suppressing headset to "4" as a safety precaution; unlike his current life in Ga-Koro, the De-Matoran didn't know what noises to expect here."It's gonna be a bit of a hike to Pala-Koro, boys." Commander Daylaria addressed to the company."Ok goodie, not only are we going to try and form an alliance with a band of mercenaries—preferably without pay—but we're going to meet them in a place that used to be filled to the brim with criminals and rogues." a smirk crossed his face behind his mask "This should be fun.""Bamboo staffs out, just in case we stumble into the abode of an undesirable beast." The Commander drew her own staff, and whirled it across her fingers. "Pala should be this way." She began a route, headed towards the lake by which the village was named. "Any questions?"Voutok casually raised his hand. "Yes, does a bladed kanoka disc qualify as a supplement for a bamboo staff?" Voutok drew his single remaining disc, its twin still being repaired back in Ga-Koro. "Or is it now standard loadout for us to have one of those?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC (Korero)

Korero was momentarily taken aback by the stark change in Kongu's tone.

"Of course, Kongu," he replied. "We have to be the example. I know that, and so do my brothers and sister. Rest assured that I'll do everything I can to make sure it stays that way."

The Toa of Air turned his head a little, appraising the Akiri.

"But what's this 'long-term job'? I'm not sure I understand what you mean..."

IC: Akiri Kongu - Le-KoroKongu smiled, "Good, we are on the same level-page then," he stepped back and breathed out putting his hands behind his back again. Ka purred lullingly and Kongu looked at her expectantly before speaking again, "It is rather easy-simple actually. I would ask you to join me with this Koro as my right hand."Ka cooed.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Cetrin. Fau Swamp

"No problem with me. never really did have a problem travelling with peo-" at that moment, he was cut off by a roar behind him. activating his Voltiak and seemingly vanishing, he took his strikers out just in case. an Ash Bear charged into the clearing Cetrin and Veritas were in. gripping the brass cylinders, he punched the beast. it only infuriated the Rahi more. "let's get outta here!" and jumped onto a tree and ran

IC: Veritas

Pulling out his pickaxe, Veritas prepared to run. Good thing I'm pretty fast, he thought. "What will we do about this? Run? It sounds like the best wegot!" Picking up his pace as much as he could, Veri tried to keep up to the Toa.

IC Zahkon

"Everything you as an engineer think coold help: Wood, Iron, Weapons, bamboo... But can someone light a fire, when the sun's down we'll not be able to recognise a thing..."

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

"No problem with me. never really did have a problem travelling with peo-" at that moment, he was cut off by a roar behind him. activating his Voltiak and seemingly vanishing, he took his strikers out just in case. an Ash Bear charged into the clearing Cetrin and Veritas were in. gripping the brass cylinders, he punched the beast. it only infuriated the Rahi more. "let's get outta here!" and jumped onto a tree and ran

IC: Veritas

Pulling out his pickaxe, Veritas prepared to run. Good thing I'm pretty fast, he thought. "What will we do about this? Run? It sounds like the best wegot!" Picking up his pace as much as he could, Veri tried to keep up to the Toa.

Cetrin looked behind him, realizing that the Matoran was getting farther and farther behind him. he stopped, and ran towards him. once he got about even with him, he lifted Veritas up and slung him over his back. "Hold on!" and ran again. he ran slower with the matoran weighing him down. should have gotten a Pakari he thought. then he heard the Ash Bear behind him and sped up. after he lost the beast, he lowered the matoran to the ground, breathing fiercely. "you....(gasp)...okay?"

Previously known as Aiwendil.